Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

I want to be a Nightblade

BrassRazoo
BrassRazoo
✭✭✭✭✭
Can I swap my VR9 Sorc for a Nightblade please?
I'm having a bit of difficulty in Malabar Tor (EP) and want to hide from everything.
Oh yeah and I need to L2P ... again.
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Go to Craglorn until they fix the VR zone mobs. Being a NB doesn't help at all there. I do not think it is possible to do those zones and maintain your sanity at the moment.
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • rawne1980b16_ESO
    rawne1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can have mine.

But I want it back when they get fixed.
  • Chirru
    Chirru
    ✭✭✭✭
    NB.... you are out of your mind... well, unless you like to grind one NPC by one NPC by.... you get the picture...don't you.
  • BrassRazoo
    BrassRazoo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just partied up with a lost VR3 NB in Malabar Tor and he asked for some help in one dungeon and promised he could handle himself.
    I said I'm not so sure.
    Sure enough I died once and he total went through mobs like a hot knife through butter.
    I mentioned about NB complaints and he said most of it is L2P and NB will be even better in 1.1.2 when all fixes come in.
    Grrr, I started on NB and left at about Level 10 .... zzz VR9 Sorc and I ain't going back for good or bad : /
  • wrlifeboil
    wrlifeboil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BrassRazoo wrote: »
    Can I swap my VR9 Sorc for a Nightblade please?
    I'm having a bit of difficulty in Malabar Tor (EP) and want to hide from everything.
    Oh yeah and I need to L2P ... again.

No, you may not switch your class. If you want to play a NB, you'll have to go through the tortuous road of leveling the weakest class in-game from level 1. Some people like to do that. Just think of it as a time-wasting challenge! :)
  • Spectrasoul
    Spectrasoul
    ✭✭✭
    BrassRazoo wrote: »
    I just partied up with a lost VR3 NB in Malabar Tor and he asked for some help in one dungeon and promised he could handle himself.
    I said I'm not so sure.
    Sure enough I died once and he total went through mobs like a hot knife through butter.
    I mentioned about NB complaints and he said most of it is L2P and NB will be even better in 1.1.2 when all fixes come in.
    Grrr, I started on NB and left at about Level 10 .... zzz VR9 Sorc and I ain't going back for good or bad : /

I could hear a loud ringing in the distance, my alarm. Through blurry eyes I could just about make out the time, 10:00 am. "Damnit, overslept. That was one insane dream I just had."
    Edited by Spectrasoul on 23 May 2014 11:11
  • BrassRazoo
    BrassRazoo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well good luck to all you dirty little sneaky Rouges.
    I did play one in my last MMO and most people hated it, so I guess it's pay back.
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I still like my nightblade, I was able to solo all the trash in all the Craglorn delves I have entered with aoe. Bosses I think maybe I shouldn't be able to...
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • rawne1980b16_ESO
    rawne1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some of you may remember, from other games, where people level without gear for that extra challenge or just something to do.....

Well here they just rolled NB.
  • Harakh
    Harakh
    ✭✭✭
    Why you not just bolt through :D?
    Edited by Harakh on 23 May 2014 11:38
    Die Welt in einem Sandkorn sehen
    Und den Himmel in einer wilden Blume;
    Die Unendlichkeit in der Handfläche halten
    Und die Ewigkeit in einer Stunde.
  • JJDrakken
    JJDrakken
    ✭✭✭
    I am a Nightblade Siphon Destro Staff Vampire. I've yet to try the changes to VR1, I am only VR2. But this evening I shall see. Before hand, I could handle myself just fine.
    Leader of Oblivion Crisis. Bunch of Daedric Worshiping MF's. We'll Bang Ok.
  • Chirru
    Chirru
    ✭✭✭✭
    JJDrakken wrote: »
    I am a Nightblade Siphon Destro Staff Vampire. I've yet to try the changes to VR1, I am only VR2. But this evening I shall see. Before hand, I could handle myself just fine.

You are not a NB... you are a Vampire Sorc. Blade...get it BLADE. Anyone not using a blade is no NB. I renounce your title. Yes, I know I am stubborn. Well, I am of the old school and we do not adapt very well. I want a Ninja and not a Vampire + something that is not a blade.

hehe :)