Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Elder Trolls Mini Pet

Skylandra
Skylandra
✭✭✭
To mark all those players who have stuck with ZOS through these troubling times I feel each player who has an active account should get an Elder Troll pet. We have been Trolled by ZOS since release and it will be a way to recognise those who stuck with the game X years into the future. We already know who the Beta Monkeys are...
Edited by Skylandra on 23 May 2014 09:48
  • Lukee
    Lukee
    ✭✭
    I'd rather have a dragon, but y'know.. a troll sounds nice too :agree:

As long as it doesn't take up bank space!
    Edited by Lukee on 23 May 2014 10:24
  • Samadhi
    Samadhi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A little mini troll would be a pretty awesome pet design, actually.
    "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -- the 14th Dalai Lama
    Wisdom is doing Now that which benefits you later.
  • Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta Monkey, Launch Troll... Free To Play Imga*!
    14.99€ for cosmetic pet / included in Imga Supremacy Masters Pack with Imga as playable race for 99.99€
    "You've probably figured that out by now. Let's hope so. Or we're in real trouble... and out come the intestines. And I skip rope with them!"
  • Aeradon
    Aeradon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me want!
    People keep telling me they're gonna buy me an ale. They never do.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's culture. And the Elves.

Help make this compilation complete!
    Compilation of Ideas and Suggestions
  • Krivasran
    Krivasran
    ✭✭✭
    Luke is onto something, I vote for Micro dragons. Especially if we can get them to shout at bots.
    You've mistaken me for someone who cares.
  • CombatBeard
    CombatBeard
    ✭✭✭
    I want a mammoth 'cause things are starting to get hairy.
  • Hodorius
    Hodorius
    ✭✭✭
    I want a donkey!