Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Official comment on 1.1 issues/fixes/bugs

Phantax
Phantax
✭✭✭✭✭
A Zenimax official was quoted as saying -

Issues... what damn issues !
87io9timfmjc.jpg

@Zenimax Sorry, couldn't resist....lol

Seriously though, you guys should think about making a statement, just by looking at the forums there are a LOT of unhappy people (and that's just the ones who bother to come here and post)

:/
Edited by Phantax on 23 May 2014 15:44
High Elf Sorcerer VR12 - Destro / Resto Staff
I'm a werewolf. If you vamps don't like it.... Bite me !
We're not retreating... we're advancing in a different direction !
  • stasa1981eb17_ESO
    stasa1981eb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    <3
    :#:#:#:#:#
    Oh, mate - to point!
  • NekOnOkO
    NekOnOkO
    ✭✭✭
    :D
  • Garetth
    Garetth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Phantax wrote: »
    A Zenimax official was quoted as saying -

Issues... what damn issues !
    87io9timfmjc.jpg

@Zenimax Sorry, couldn't resist....lol

Seriously though, you guys should think about making a statement, just by looking at the forums there are a LOT of unhappy people (and that's just the ones who bother to come here and post)

:/

As you can see they can't "hear" you.
  • ShintaiDK
    ShintaiDK
    ✭✭✭
    What troubles me the most is this isnt patch 1.10 that is just messed up. But its 1.11 and 1.12 as well. These gamebreaking issues have passed 3 stages.
  • frwinters_ESO
    frwinters_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    there have been unhappy people since day one. No matter what announcements they make, what posts they make about fixes, updates, balances etc etc all they get is whine whine moan moan QQ QQ. MMO communities are never happy. I think they should shut down the forum and just post announcements and news with no way to reply.
  • esoone
    esoone
    ✭✭✭
    there have been unhappy people since day one. No matter what announcements they make, what posts they make about fixes, updates, balances etc etc all they get is whine whine moan moan QQ QQ. MMO communities are never happy. I think they should shut down the forum and just post announcements and news with no way to reply.

Serious this kinda bull is wat makes devs think they do a good job. From 1 to vr1 was AMAZING serious it was great. But once your in vr content you would struggle alot from previous not noticable bugs and balance issues. And afther today simple trash mobs can almost 1 shot a full tank geared player.
  • JessieColt
    JessieColt
    ✭✭✭✭
    ShintaiDK wrote: »
    What troubles me the most is this isnt patch 1.10 that is just messed up. But its 1.11 and 1.12 as well. These gamebreaking issues have passed 3 stages.

Game Breaking? Really?

Being butthurt about nerfs, or being really pissed about things getting broken, for real, or other issues not being fixed, doesn't translate into "game breaking".

Game breaking is logging in and finding that you cannot.

Game breaking is logging in and finding that none of your skills work, at all, not just that they were nerfed.

Game breaking is logging in and finding out that none of the quests can be obtained or completed.

Being butthurt by the changes is not "game breaking".
  • Calgrissom
    Calgrissom
    ✭✭
    ShintaiDK wrote: »

Game Breaking? Really?

Being butthurt about nerfs, or being really pissed about things getting broken, for real, or other issues not being fixed, doesn't translate into "game breaking".

Game breaking is logging in and finding that you cannot.

Game breaking is logging in and finding that none of your skills work, at all, not just that they were nerfed.

Game breaking is logging in and finding out that none of the quests can be obtained or completed.

Being butthurt by the changes is not "game breaking".

lol Nerfs Are you even in high rank Vet content? This isn't about nerfs. this is about trash mobs hitting for thousands of damage. The V7-10 trash mobs are doing almost 100% more damage and have 70% more HP.
  • Aaklor
    Aaklor
    ✭✭✭
    /sigh @JessieColtub17_ESO‌

clearly no clue.

Edited by Aaklor on 23 May 2014 14:18
  • Valerien
    Valerien
    ✭✭✭
    That made me laugh.

I don't know if the devs have by design made the game more challenging or if this is a bug. Either way I think they may have to take into account while enjoyable ESO was one of the more challenging MMO's out there at the moment. At least mainstream.

On the whole everyone wants to win, everyone wants to feel like a hero etc. Getting to Veteran rank to then be owned by a pack of wolves or a bunch of bandits is like a what happened there. I defeated a God... but 3 bandits.... but a god....WTF just happened?

I used to love Baldurs Gate, I played it a lot. So when it was remastered I jumped at the chance to play again. And I found the old level of difficulty wasn't as much fun as I remember. Attack a mage, poor roll, hit with magic missiles, poor roll, hit with magic missiles, reload attack a mage again. Much to my shame I got bored of being beaten like a red headed step child on a game I had mastered 10 years before and quit. Might be old age (but then everyone that was a fan of old style RPGs is old) but I have less time for over coming very difficult odds time and time again.

I had no problem with ESO difficulty pre patch, even being hit for almost all my health cause some prince of schemes throws a flaming ball at me with a very large circle of impact which I am sure I am out of but still catches me. Far too close, almost died!

But the current changes to up the difficulty even more seem to want to drive away anyone that either grinds solo mobs for weeks building up stock piles of loot so they can max out gear so they can stand a chance. Or people with such a causal attitude to the game that accept 10 deaths part of the experience of any fight.
  • Phantax
    Phantax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's nothing there was a post (I'll link it if I find it) some guy got owned by a couple of mudcrabs ! That's just embarrassing, I'd have to hang up my greatsword and retire if that happened to me

;)
    High Elf Sorcerer VR12 - Destro / Resto Staff
    I'm a werewolf. If you vamps don't like it.... Bite me !
    We're not retreating... we're advancing in a different direction !
  • Kililin
    Kililin
    ✭✭✭✭
    working as designed, please try some other game we dont need customers, they just increase CS costs.
  • eduardo_goncalveseb17_ESO
    Trolls slap -> 2909 damage on a vr10 fully hvy armor geared tank Tamplar with impenetrable.

lol.. just a slap.. Bam 1 hit killed.

Who the hell tested this crap and allowed this patch to come out?