Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

The longer zenimax waits to adress the vr buff the more players get alienated

tanthil
tanthil
✭✭✭
Just a simple statement directed at zenimax. fell free to bump the thread to show them its true.

They are sitting here replying to all kinds of threads, except the multiple huge threads on this subject
Edited by tanthil on 23 May 2014 06:00
  • KhajiitiLizard
    KhajiitiLizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't even play VR content in it's current state. I tried to group up, but everyone is on different quests (or a different part of the same quest) makes it impossible to have the same quest at the same time.
  • Queripel
    Queripel
    ✭✭✭
    My VR2 Templar is now permanently face planted in the dirt under the trash mobs that killed him until either they fix this difficulty change or give me a full respec to try and make him survivable.

I tend to play games for fun, not frustration. I'm frustrated now. :(
  • Morimizo
    Morimizo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also have noticed a significant raise in HP and Dmg from the trash mobs in VR3 Greenshade. Couple that with a horribly glitched quest (Handmade Guardian), which I thought had been removed due to rollback issues? I had an easier time walking around Craglorn (not that I tried to combat anything, of course).
  • Talketzanto
    Talketzanto
    ✭✭✭
    As a v4 nightblade I can't do ONE quest....I legit tried to do a quest for 2 hours and died every single time....and yes my build is optimal for PVE
  • Sarevok
    Sarevok
    ✭✭
    I think i know whats happened and if I'm right it was unintentional. I tested it by going to craglorn because people are saying the mobs in there are like killing VR6 mobs. I'm a VR6 sorcerer so I went into craglorn and I was able to take on a pack of 4 mobs easy. I also noticed the mobs did not hit nowhere near as hard.

So I'm thinking when they set the difficulty they have put it on the VR1-10 zones and not on craglorn where it should have been, something along those lines anyway.
  • TaffyIX
    TaffyIX
    ✭✭✭
    Adapt and overcome folks :)
    Embrace the change and you'll be even more the better for it if this turns out to be a bug.

One things for sure, the upped difficulty will make that sense of accomplishment even sweeter.
    Breton Templar
    Daggerfall Covenant
    EU Megaserver
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
  • tanthil
    tanthil
    ✭✭✭
    Sarevok wrote: »
    I think i know whats happened and if I'm right it was unintentional. I tested it by going to craglorn because people are saying the mobs in there are like killing VR6 mobs. I'm a VR6 sorcerer so I went into craglorn and I was able to take on a pack of 4 mobs easy. I also noticed the mobs did not hit nowhere near as hard.

So I'm thinking when they set the difficulty they have put it on the VR1-10 zones and not on craglorn where it should have been, something along those lines anyway.

I dont really care what they did.

This whole thread is about the fact they are COMPLETELY IGNORING the outcry from the games population, not even an aknowledgement of it AT ALL, ANYWERE.

and yet they post in SO MANY OTHER THREADS, its obvious they have seen all these threads.

it is the worst customer service i have seen anywere
  • Morimizo
    Morimizo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sarevok wrote: »

I was kidding in another post when I suggested a similar thing (that there was a global buff to VR11 for all vr zones), but I think you may be on to something.
  • Garetth
    Garetth
    ✭✭✭✭
    TaffyIX wrote: »
    Embrace the change and you'll be even more the better for it if this turns out to be a bug.

One things for sure, the upped difficulty will make that sense of accomplishment even sweeter.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Flaming]
    Edited by ZOS_SilviaS on 30 May 2014 05:52
  • Phantax
    Phantax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tanthil wrote: »
    Just a simple statement directed at zenimax. fell free to bump the thread to show them its true.

They are sitting here replying to all kinds of threads, except the multiple huge threads on this subject

Bumped, needs answering asap !
    High Elf Sorcerer VR12 - Destro / Resto Staff
    I'm a werewolf. If you vamps don't like it.... Bite me !
    We're not retreating... we're advancing in a different direction !
  • Bunku
    Bunku
    Soul Shriven

Havent really played thsi patch yet, but reading what people write about the new patch.

That is some bollocks, what you are saying. So people need to pay for this game, then the game is drastically changed, so 50% of players have hard time surviving / playing?

I know think positive and everything, but there are limits. Where are the patch notes saying VR1-VR9 are buffed to hell?
  • ZurinArctus
    ZurinArctus
    ✭✭✭

Troll more.

I love trash mobs with boss HP levels and mods.

Sorry, if the paradigm of the game is to make solo content group content overnight, then we've got bigger problems at hand.
  • Slash8915
    Slash8915
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The mods have definitely seen the threads. I posted in one of them calling out an elitist that was using the "L2P" excuse, and a mod edited my post due to language.
    VR12 Templar Tank
    VR6 Dragonknight DPS
    VR3 Templar Healer
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Guys, in-game feedback. THAT's how you get their attention the most reliably.
    Edited by Lord_Hev on 23 May 2014 10:07
    Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
  • Catflinger
    Catflinger
    ✭✭✭

This is really not necessary and will only irritate people more.

From what everyone is saying, Craglorn mobs are solo'able while normal vet mobs now seem to have hp and damage output that is better suited for group content. Clearly something is very wrong. "Sense of accomplishment" means nothing when a serious bug is involved.
  • Aaklor
    Aaklor
    ✭✭✭
    well then, I guess we as a community need to exploit the hell out of craglorn. it seems exploiting their faults gets their attention...eventually.
  • Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe they want everyone to go beta test Craglorn now so they made Alternate alliance VR impossible in order to get more Craglorn bug reports.
  • Avidus
    Avidus
    ✭✭✭
    I honestly don't see how anything has become anymore difficult?
    Unless every single thing I come across in my phases are bugged everything is just as easy as it was pre-patch.

Only with the updates to my class skills such as damage increase, they have made it easier for me. So as I craft based character I am able to take on several NPCs at once without dying, I find the difficulty suitable, especially for VR which is supposed to be an achievement to level up in, otherwise it would just be levels 50-60, not VR1-12.