Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

closing thread but not answering others?

theweakminded
theweakminded
✭✭✭
Title kind of says it all, but I finally noticed they are closing the "quitting" threads (all well and fine, its in the forum rules), but why are they not answering the questions that a ton of people are asking outside of a rollback issue and crash issue?

Edited for fat finger errors.
Edited by theweakminded on 23 May 2014 03:19
  • ciannait
    ciannait
    ✭✭✭
    Probably because they don't have the answers. They're support, not developers.
  • KhajiitiLizard
    KhajiitiLizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ciannait wrote: »

That does not mean that they can't look into it. At least acknowledge that there might be a problem.
  • theweakminded
    theweakminded
    ✭✭✭

Support could easily answer many of the questions.
  • HandofBane
    HandofBane
    ✭✭✭✭
    The ones closing the threads are purely forum moderators, most of them have little contact with the devs to get any real information flow going. A handful you will see during daylight hours in NA can attempt to get some answers, but most of them have gone home/to bed, so don't expect to see much (unless the Euro admins poke in) for at least another 8 hours or so.
  • Ulvich
    Ulvich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps they are waiting for the masses to quit so they don't have to answer so many questions.
    - Monster Slayer
    - Savior of Nirn
    - Adventurer Across a Decade
    - Hit Hard. Hit Fast. Hit Often
    - BETA Group: 85 b 9
  • ciannait
    ciannait
    ✭✭✭

Support could easily answer many of the questions.

Things like "did you intend to nerf this," not without talking to a developer or PM.
  • Smk
    Smk
    All I know is there are hundreds of job postings on the Zenimax website. Seems they are short staff.
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Smk wrote: »
    All I know is there are hundreds of job postings on the Zenimax website. Seems they are short staff.

Did you see one for a bouncer/doorman? I've been working out.
  • Smk
    Smk
    No but you will probably be needed here in the near future.