Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Can we get a respec due to all the changes/rebalancing?

spinedoc
spinedoc
✭✭✭
I'm not going to cry nerf, I'm going to be an adult about it and adjust and keep playing the game. But can we get a free respec at least so we can make decision based on the rebalancing? I never understood the high cost of respec and there is absolutely nothing unbalancing about having a cheap respec, but this is even beyond that. There have been some pretty big changes and it's kind of depressing that now many of us have wasted points through no fault of our own.
  • Zionysus
    Zionysus
    ✭✭✭
    Can I also get all my breton motif items, crafting thingies that I used up to make my cool looking armor for 3 of my charcters back since I won't be able to get those crafting mats from the containers anymore BECAUSE YOU NERFED LOOTING... and now my armor looks like brown poop. Oh yeah the respec thing is a good idea too. AHH! :s
    Edited by Zionysus on 23 May 2014 02:46
  • Darastix
    Darastix
    ✭✭✭
    I havent had a chance to play with the new changes yet, but if there that game changing a free respect would be expected.
  • charley222
    charley222
    ✭✭✭✭
    yea the time i log i`m sock too see any free respec
    i only respec 1 time and now that cost me over 21k
    the wall of the covenant