Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Account Canceled

Zorg_673nub18_ESO
Zorg_673nub18_ESO
Soul Shriven
Sorry guys i like the game i really do but the Bot problem and your complete unwillingness to fix it is totally unacceptable. So only thing i can do that will make you guys listen is to take away the only thing that maters witch is anymore of my money. If and when you fix this game and make it what it should be let me know and i would be happy to return.
  • BKTHNDR
    BKTHNDR
    ✭✭✭
    No one cares.
  • tilolyen_ESO
    tilolyen_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    BKTHNDR wrote: »
    No one cares.

You cared enough to post a response. You are a tool, get back in shed.
  • Salsadoom
    Salsadoom
    ✭✭✭
    Hope you come back after a few updates!
  • kaosodin
    kaosodin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to see you go

You know whays next right.......

Can I have your stuff?. But seriously, if its making you rage, you need to do something else, the game shoukd chill, not anger you.
  • Azphira
    Azphira
    ✭✭✭
    I care, I don't want to be buying 500 Septims for $9.99 from the ESO store for a 550 Septim vanity hat.
  • Loxy37
    Loxy37
    ✭✭✭✭
    BKTHNDR wrote: »
    No one cares.

You will care when all thats left is you and the bots! Anyway, run along, your bridge misses you!
  • rawne1980b16_ESO
    rawne1980b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got 16 days left on my sub.

I really enjoyed it for the first few weeks but so many nerfs to XP, loot, motif drops, containers, XP, PvP gear rewards and NB's still not being addressed have slowly worn me down.

It's got a long way to go so i'll wait for a few months and have anther look.
  • One Two
    One Two
    ✭✭
    I hope every one does this for 1 to 3 months, put fire under their arses.
    Two tears in a Mother!@$&ing Bucket, !@$& it.
    - CT Fletcher
  • Slash8915
    Slash8915
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went ahead and unsubbed too. If they fix the more important issues that came with this patch, I may re-sub. But I don't feel like dealing with all these bugs and issues after every damn patch.
    VR12 Templar Tank
    VR6 Dragonknight DPS
    VR3 Templar Healer
  • Rocksteady
    Rocksteady
    ✭✭✭
    One Two wrote: »

Could you imagine the scare they'd get if every player quit all at once... lol

"Their stupidity does not amaze me, its when they're smart that amazes me. It's baffling whenever you find someone who's smart — incredible. Soon you'll have zoos for such things." -Frank Zappa
  • Rikushin
    Rikushin
    Soul Shriven
    ill be quitting too as a result of the new patch. The VR content is unplayable and untested and DKs are a wash up now.
  • theweakminded
    theweakminded
    ✭✭✭
    Rocksteady wrote: »

Wouldn't be a scare, it would be game over.
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Normally this kind of thread would anger me. At the moment all I feel is, meh. I don't blame you a bit.
  • moXrox
    moXrox
    ✭✭✭
    jesus not these threads......imagine if evryone would just open a thread when he cancels or subbed another month.
    Music Channel:
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCQHvIypA0v70w4uu_ej8wyg/featured
    Tolkien Fantasy Music, Medieval, Pagan & Nordic Music Style
  • Rocksteady
    Rocksteady
    ✭✭✭
    Rocksteady wrote: »

Wouldn't be a scare, it would be game over.

Game over would scare me if making games fed my family.

"Their stupidity does not amaze me, its when they're smart that amazes me. It's baffling whenever you find someone who's smart — incredible. Soon you'll have zoos for such things." -Frank Zappa
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They never listen to the reports we logged on PST, it got ported to production anyway! They never listen to these forums. They may listen to the number of unsubs.
  • ZOS_JoanaL
    We understand and respect that sometimes people will leave The Elder Scrolls Online community. Zorg_673nub18_ESO, we're closing this thread now per our Code of Conduct policy on quitting/goodbye threads, but we wish you the very best.
    The Elder Scrolls Online Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.