Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Mobs one shot after new update...

Zabus
Zabus
✭✭✭✭
I'm frequently getting killed with one attack at FULL health after this new update. This is absolutely ridiculous. I have 2080 health -__-
Zavus - Khajiit Nightblade EP | AR 50
Zāv - Imperial Templar | AR 24
Zavbags - Argonian Nightblade EP | AR 19
Zabus - Redguard Nightblade DC | AR 13
Negate Three - Breton Sorcerer EP | AR 19
  • Worstluck
    Worstluck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it's in veteran areas, they seem to be either bugged, or they increased mob health and damage for some reason without saying anything to anyone.
    Worstluck - Breton Nightblade "Some of us refused to bow. We knew the old ways would lead us back to having a kingdom of our own."
    ―Madanach
    Elfluck - Dunmer Dragonknight "When I will walk the earth again, the Faithful among you shall receive your reward: to be set above all other mortals forever. As for the rest: the weak shall be winnowed: the timid shall be cast down: the mighty shall tremble at my feet and pray for pardon."
    ―Mehrunes Dagon
    Deadluck -Imperial Templar "Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour"
    ―Uriel Septim

Daggerfall Covenant
  • Zabus
    Zabus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Worstluck wrote: »
    If it's in veteran areas, they seem to be either bugged, or they increased mob health and damage for some reason without saying anything to anyone.

Yup new update is a big middle finger to vets.
  • Letareus
    Letareus
    Soul Shriven
    Indeed, mobs have more health and might be doing more damage too. Worst thing is, it's not in the patch notes, so we have no idea if this was intended or not. There are also reports that VR mobs are giving double XP but not double VP.
    Edited by Letareus on 22 May 2014 23:58
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Got one shot by a vet level harvester before the patch came in.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least now you can see WHAT they one shotted you with :) (death report)
  • Zabus
    Zabus
    ✭✭✭✭
    phairdon wrote: »

These are the mobs you fight once you go in the dungeon, the crappy skeletons and such. I'm frequently getting hit with attacks that are over 2000 damage. I read nothing about this in the patch notes..
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    phairdon wrote: »

These are the mobs you fight once you go in the dungeon, the crappy skeletons and such. I'm frequently getting hit with attacks that are over 2000 damage. I read nothing about this in the patch notes..

Nice to know this. Not used my vet 5 char for about a week. Now I know what to expect.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • crislevin
    crislevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going back to use armor spells and pets in pve vet area. Zom want us to group, I'm grouping with my pets, just as good.
    Edited by crislevin on 23 May 2014 00:11
  • ZurinArctus
    ZurinArctus
    ✭✭✭
    I was so worried earlier that my play style wasn't suited to the game anymore. In fact, any play style I could throw out, including those I used to level to VR10 just couldn't survive.

Whew.
  • Sihnfahl
    Sihnfahl
    ✭✭✭✭
    Once I patch fully, I'll check in. I have a full set of V7 heavy, most blues.

I'll keep up the combat log.