Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Level 50 help

haley610
haley610
Soul Shriven
I really hate the fact that you cannot progress any further until you finish the main quest line.Ive gotten all the way to vet 1 and i just cant seem to beat the last boss molog,so im stuck and i cant get train further unless its painfully slow until i reach a new area.So i cant level up more to beat him ,help.
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's your build/class?
    ----
    Murray?
  • haley610
    haley610
    Soul Shriven
    dark elf
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...I'm starting to have an idea of what your problem might be...

What's your build/class?
    ----
    Murray?
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Only way I could beat him was by running in a circle doing my best to dodge his jumping attacks (using a healing staff). You need to block the attacks of the adds. Take food that gives you extra health & use any other self healing skill available. In all it took about 15 mins to kill Molag Bal.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • haley610
    haley610
    Soul Shriven

i definatly hate him,and the titans that come they r all together like a fan glitched i guess but i get past them i have healing adds but he always seems to get me then i have to go all over again.I was hoping to level a bit more but i cant till i finish this :(
  • Tarwin
    Tarwin
    ✭✭✭
    Block Titans (it kills them) .. and chip chip away at that bad boy
  • Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still kinda proud I killed all Titans without blocking on my (late) Nightbow. It was a rather frustrating experience, nonetheless.
    "You've probably figured that out by now. Let's hope so. Or we're in real trouble... and out come the intestines. And I skip rope with them!"
  • indigoblades
    indigoblades
    ✭✭✭
    i cant progress either n i was a nord vamp/sorc with little fire enchants. i can whittle down Molag bol with a resto staff but the titans damaged me too fast ... i just upgraded my fire enchants from 420 total to 1200 total today and i hope this does the trick. to be honest i hate that fight. also it bugs out half the time getting there and starting from the beginning is bad too.
  • haley610
    haley610
    Soul Shriven
    and im dragon knight
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    i cant progress either n i was a nord vamp/sorc with little fire enchants. i can whittle down Molag bol with a resto staff but the titans damaged me too fast ... i just upgraded my fire enchants from 420 total to 1200 total today and i hope this does the trick. to be honest i hate that fight. also it bugs out half the time getting there and starting from the beginning is bad too.

Beat him with a sorc. Fire staff did not work. After doing research it seemed healing staff was the staff of choice. The healing familiar helps (summoned winged twilight). Had two familiars up as they take focus off the player.
    As for the titans you just block their attacks and they go down fairly quickly.
    Edited by phairdon on 23 May 2014 00:18
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • haley610
    haley610
    Soul Shriven
    Thank yall very much for your advice xd
  • Sihnfahl
    Sihnfahl
    ✭✭✭✭
    Blocks, as I recall, will bounce titan attacks back upon themselves. They literally will kill themselves.

MB, on the other hand, is a dance and kite.