Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Reviving in PvP problem

KrisButtar
KrisButtar
✭✭✭
It takes a grand soul gem to revive someone in PvP. I'm only lv17, I understand I'm boosted to lv50 so that makes sense but I don't get grand soul gems as drops in PvP anywhere. I'm getting petty and lesser soul gems even from the bosses in PvP. Since those are the gems I receive due to being level 17. I can never revive anyone or myself. Was this something that was just overlooked?
Edited by KrisButtar on 22 May 2014 19:40
  • casselna_ESO
    casselna_ESO
    ✭✭
    KrisButtar wrote: »
    It takes a grand soul gem to revive someone in PvP. I'm only lv17, I understand I'm boosted to lv50 so that makes sense but I don't get grand soul gems as drops in PvP anywhere. I'm getting petty and lesser soul gems even from the bosses in PvP. Since those are the gems I receive due to being level 17. I can never revive anyone or myself. Was this something that was just overlooked?

buy from siege vendors, or enchanters in PvE
  • Liquid_Time
    Liquid_Time
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can be frustrating
    ¸.•¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`
    Liquid_Time'*-.¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-••¤
    ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
       IGN: Liquid Past || Rank: V14 || Class: Nightblade || World Skill: Vampire
    ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
  • Nooblet
    Nooblet
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's no alliance pride and its gold from my pocket so no res unless you're in my group.
  • Kewljag_66_ESO
    Kewljag_66_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you get AP for rezzing, the gems only cost like 125g, you can fill them easily with any mob killin Cyrodiil
  • angelohupb14_ESO
    yeah buy some empty gems and go kill some mobs using soul trap = problem solved
  • KrisButtar
    KrisButtar
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't know you could buy Grand Souls in PvP, guess I will sell my surplus of lesser and petty. Thanks for the tip
  • dcincali
    dcincali
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dont plan to kill them solo, they are v5 now.. GL on filling those gems..
  • Lukee
    Lukee
    ✭✭
    If you join a decent Trading Guild you can generally buy charged soul gems for ~100g each, cheaper and saves time :)
  • KrisButtar
    KrisButtar
    ✭✭✭
    I know the update made mobs VR5 now but what were they before the update?

have a trading guild in mind.