Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Forum Languages

denicolad16_ESO
Anyone know of a way to take the various languages out of the forum listings? In other words when I log into the forums I would rather see just the English selections instead of the three different ones. Would make looking for the sections easier in my opinion.
  • Liquid_Time
    Liquid_Time
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't believe there is an option for this currently. However it would be a nice filter change to add later down the road.
    ¸.•¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`
    Liquid_Time'*-.¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-••¤
    ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
       IGN: Liquid Past || Rank: V14 || Class: Nightblade || World Skill: Vampire
    ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No current way of filtering out the other two languages, however given the current layout, it's not that hard to find what you want.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • makreth
    makreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes this should be sorted out at some point. I often use the "recent discussions" tab to check what news people are talking about and it's getting bombed with german/french discussions and I assume the same happens to german/french folks.

Please sort this by having us choose our default language and make "recent discussions" get in line with our language option (filtered).
    Edited by makreth on 23 May 2014 12:00