Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

I want "LOL" badges ^^

Liquid_Time
Liquid_Time
✭✭✭✭✭
I am here to collect badges. Yes.. Badges. Here is one of my favorite jokes.

---Magic Window---

Two guys are sitting at a bar.

"You know why I love this bar?" asks the first one.

"No," says the second guy. "Why do you love this bar?"

The first guy points at the window, which is six stories above the ground. "It has a magic window," he says. "You jump out of that window, and you can fly."

The second guy just shakes his head. "Shut up."

"No," says the first guy. "It really is a magic window. I'll prove it to you."

So the first guy gets down from his bar stool, runs at the window, jumps out of it, and flies. He flies around the building twice, up and down, and finally comes back in. He walks to his barstool, and takes a sip of his drink. "See?" he says.

The first guy looks confused. He looks at his drink. "I must be drunk," he says.

"Still don't believe me?" asks the second guy. "I'll show you again." He gets down from his stool, runs and jumps out of the window again. This time he performs some impressive aerial acrobatics, spins, flips, dives. When he finally comes back in, the second guy is staring at him, slack-jawed.

"Wow," says the second guy. "A magic window." He gets off his barstool, takes a running jump out of the window, and promptly plummets to his death. The first guy starts laughing.

The bartender comes over to the first guy with a stern look on his face. "Superman, you're a real *** when you're drunk."

--
Yes it is safe to hit that "LOL" button.
Enjoy :smile:
¸.•¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•`
Liquid_Time'*-.¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-•-.¸_¸.-••¤
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
   IGN: Liquid Past || Rank: V14 || Class: Nightblade || World Skill: Vampire
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
  • cjmarsh725b14_ESO
    cjmarsh725b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wasn't that funny. Still hit the LOL.
  • Tarwin
    Tarwin
    ✭✭✭
    Whoops hit insightful .. my bad B)
  • Naguur86
    Naguur86
    ✭✭✭
    I know this joke and I think it's funny too so I it will be my pleasure to hit that "Agree"-Button.
  • Reignskream
    Reignskream
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am here to collect badges. Yes.. Badges. Here is one of my favorite jokes.

---Magic Window---

Two guys are sitting at a bar.

"You know why I love this bar?" asks the first one.

"No," says the second guy. "Why do you love this bar?"

The first guy points at the window, which is six stories above the ground. "It has a magic window," he says. "You jump out of that window, and you can fly."

The second guy just shakes his head. "Shut up."

"No," says the first guy. "It really is a magic window. I'll prove it to you."

So the first guy gets down from his bar stool, runs at the window, jumps out of it, and flies. He flies around the building twice, up and down, and finally comes back in. He walks to his barstool, and takes a sip of his drink. "See?" he says.

The first guy looks confused. He looks at his drink. "I must be drunk," he says.

"Still don't believe me?" asks the second guy. "I'll show you again." He gets down from his stool, runs and jumps out of the window again. This time he performs some impressive aerial acrobatics, spins, flips, dives. When he finally comes back in, the second guy is staring at him, slack-jawed.

"Wow," says the second guy. "A magic window." He gets off his barstool, takes a running jump out of the window, and promptly plummets to his death. The first guy starts laughing.

The bartender comes over to the first guy with a stern look on his face. "Superman, you're a real *** when you're drunk."

--
    Yes it is safe to hit that "LOL" button.
    Enjoy :smile:

I agree.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's not funny, that's how my dad died!
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BADGES!!! We don't need no stinking badges hahahaha
  • Alpha_Protocol
    Alpha_Protocol
    ✭✭✭
    We need a better selection of buttons.
  • Liquid_Time
    Liquid_Time
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well here is one for @cjmarsh725b14_ESO then.

Another favorite.

3 drunk guys entered a taxi. The taxi driver knew that they were drunk so he started the engine & turned it off again. Then said, "We have reached your destination". The 1st guy gave him money & the 2nd guy said "Thank you". The 3rd guy slapped the driver. The driver was shocked thinking the 3rd drunk knew what he did. But then he asked "What was that for?". The 3rd guy replied, "Control your speed next time, you nearly killed us!"
    ¸.•¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`
  • cjmarsh725b14_ESO
    cjmarsh725b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok, that one earned the LOL.
  • Lodestar
    Lodestar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heard that first one before, still gave you the LOL for it though. Second one was good too.

A boy is sitting on a park bench, and takes out a large 200g bar of chocolate, and eats it quick as he can. He then, takes out another and snarfs it, followed by a third.

He pulls out a forth and opens it, when an elderly man walks up to him and asks him.

"Why are you eating all that chocolate like that? Don't you know how bad that is for your health?"

The boy replies "My grandfather lived to 106 years old".

The man asks "Did he eat chocolate like that"?

"No" answered the boy "He minded his own business".

Edit: Typo
    Edited by Lodestar on 22 May 2014 18:15
  • Aeradon
    Aeradon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lodestar wrote: »
    Heard that first one before, still gave you the LOL for it though. Second one was good too.

A boy is sitting on a park bench, and takes out a large 200g bar of chocolate, and eats it quick as he can. He then, takes out another and snarfs it, followed by a third.

He pulls out a forth and opens it, when an elderly man walks up to him and asks him.

"Why are you eating all that chocolate like that? Don't you know how bad that is for your health?"

The boy replies "My grandfather lived to 106 years old".

The man asks "Did he eat chocolate like that"?

"No" answered the boy "He minded his own business".

Edit: Typo

+1 Insightful.

OP you has to edit your first and second guy. Or am I drunk?

Joke for matured readers only.
    A cucumber, a pickle, and a *** are sitting at a bar complaining about their lives.

The cucumber mumbles, "My life sucks. I'm put in salads, and, to top them off, they pour ranch dressing all over me. It's so disgusting I wanna k.."

The pickle cuts him off, "That's nothing compared to my life. I'm put in vinegar and stored away for months, completely out of sight. Man, my life is boring as h.."

The *** was enraged, "What are you guys complaining about?! My life is so messed up that I feel like shooting myself. They constantly wrap me in a plastic bag, shove me in a cave, and make me do push-ups until I throw up!"
    People keep telling me they're gonna buy me an ale. They never do.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's culture. And the Elves.

Help make this compilation complete!
    Compilation of Ideas and Suggestions
  • Liquid_Time
    Liquid_Time
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Aeradon
    Keep them appropriate :smile:
    Also.. I would have to guess that you are drunk..
    ¸.•¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`
  • Lodestar
    Lodestar
    ✭✭✭✭
    An elderly man walks into a catholic church and and requests the Priests attention. He tells him.

"Father I am 91 years old, and have been faithful to my wife of 70 years. Last night I met a beautiful 19 year old woman and slept with her".

The priest says "That is terrible, when was the last time you went to confession"?

The old man replies "I have never been to confession Father".

"You never been to confession"? The priest responds in shock".

"No, I am Jewish". Answers the old man.

"The priest then vexed asks "Why are you telling me this then"?

To which the old man replied "Are you kidding me? I am telling everyone".
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »
    BADGES!!! We don't need no stinking badges hahahaha

Hey teachers leave them kids alone.
    All we are is another brick in the wall.
    >:)>:)>:)
    Edited by AlexDougherty on 22 May 2014 20:45
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
  • Lodestar
    Lodestar
    ✭✭✭✭
    This thread go down? Thought it may get some momentum.

Well not something I can claim credit for, but as I am here I will share this I find funny. The birth of the kilt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YQIA_FEe3o
  • Liquid_Time
    Liquid_Time
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it was bumped to the bottom, so no one would see it on the first page. Meh
    ¸.•¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`