Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Completly non important stuff I'd like in game at some point.

Squishy
Squishy
✭✭✭
The first one being, racial "stuff".

I say stuff, because the idea is just a wild idea at the moment, without clear idea in itself, but I have to write it here, before I forget it completly.
While I was questing on my main, a beautifull, single Argonian, I had to save the hatching pool. A few eggs were there (not enough in my opinion against how important it was announced in the quest), and as I saved them from assured terrible things, my mother instinct kicked in, and I thought... wait a minute... Argonian females have needs too, why can't I lay a few eggs myself?

From there came the idea that it could be quite nice, especially for the RPing crowd, to be able to take part in lore friendly events, depending on their races. We had a few drinking quests, but I did not feel that, well, interested in them (no harm meant, but I was not excited or captivated during those,fine ok, I'll say it, I found the drinking quest quite boring and confusing even).

Basically, having saved the day, surely, I could be invited to the next "session", as a honored candidate, with a selection of beautifull specimens to choose from, without going too far visually of course, but just to have some actual consequences to my actions of saving the damn species : - ).

number 2.

Another thing I'd like, although this is probably a lot more critical, and already asked somewhere most likely, is jewel crafting. SO I will not go any further on this.

Number 3.

Continuity errors. Although we're supposed to be able to go "there" and quest if we feel like it, sometimes, characters introduce themselves like we haven't met before. Yet, I did another side quest with them in another area earlier, which supposedly is supposed to happen later. It's not critical, but it gave me some WTF moments here and there. Or we get the option to inquire about things, which we already know since we already did some quests. I can not remember the actual quests however : - (.

Number 4.

I stated it in another thread, so I will not expand on it, but more interactive crafting (like mini games).

Number 5.

Instead of a set of specific spawn points for vamps/Werewolves, that every creature suitable, can infect the player, but with a minimally abysmally small chances of it happening. This would be more inline with the lore on both imo.

Number 6.

For the vampire invigorating drain skills to become a channeled skill, interruptible. We can drain the victim, as long as we have mana. I find it quite annoying to stop draining a mob, only to tap it on the shoulder for it to die : - ). I would suggest to add a negative side effect, but not a cool down, to the skill also, although I can not think of a suitable one. This would be to avoid players abusing it in a group of mobs : - ).

Number 7.

If No6 is implemented, to have a much higher health regen to compensate.

Number 8.

To get one more slot in actives, or to make the soul magic ability bound to a hot key, without using the quickslots. That ability is very much needed, and I feel it's not a choice. In Oblivion (and Skyrim I think), we could simply get the enchant on items, which imo was a lot nicer. Alternatively, increase Soul lock chance drastically. 5% is negligeable,and hardly worth 2sp at this point.

Number 9.

In part with soul magic, black gems? pvp?

Number 10.

Less cats meowing. I love kittys, but the constant meowings in town, kinda freak out my cat. That's not actually a joke :)
"In 2014, a possible bot was sent to coldharbour by a military GM for a crime she didn't commit. This argonian promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Ebonheart underground. Today, still wanted by the developers she survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a bot problem, if no one else can bite you, and if you can find her....maybe you can hire The SQUISHY."