Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Whats your mouse of choice?

• Gwarok
    Gwarok
    ✭✭✭
    Won't even touch the game with a 10' pole now-a-days, but still using a Steel Series WoWcrap gaming mouse I picked up at a flea market 5 years ago for $6(USD).
    Edited by Gwarok on 22 May 2014 16:15
    "Strive for balance of all things. When the scales tip to one side or the other, someone or somethings gets short-changed. When someone gets short-changed, unpredictability and strife unbalance the world around us...To achieve freedom from greed, from want, and from strife, all parties in any exchange MUST find balance." -House Hlaalu's Philosophy of Trade

"I am ALWAYS very busy, so I KNOW what's best. You need to stay away from the waterfall. TRUST ME, you're better off keeping busy than playing in the stream....Do you know how to swim, Little Scrib?"

"I am but a simple farmer". -Rags'nar LodesBroke

#SKOOMA!

(Juliet):
    ...it is nor hand, nor foot,
    Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part
    Belonging to a man.
    O, be some other name!
    What's in a name?
    That which we call a rose?
    By any other name would smell as sweet.
    Retain that dear perfection to which he owes...
    (Act II, Scene II -William Shakespeare's: Romeo & Juliet -1595 A.D.)

• Shadowsin
    Shadowsin
    I switched from my Naga (2011 version) because it was just worn out and buttons were intermittently working. I bought a GX-Gaming Gila mouse and it is a wonderful thing!

81CnJICY-xL._SL1500_.jpg
  • N1LegionXDeath
    using Razer Naga 2012 :Ð
    47ac519087cb25cf6ae9ca321542605c.jpg

N1 For Life
    Nothing is true; Everything is permitted.
    Imperial Templar ωΩωΩω Ebonheart Pact ωΩωΩω NA MegaServer
  • aipex8_ESO
    aipex8_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Innocente wrote: »
    Logitech G700s.

Four Buttons on the side.
    Three Buttons on the top.
    Left/Center/Right Mouse Wheel Tilt Buttons.
    Two additional buttons below mouse wheel.
    And, of course, the Left/Right standard ones.

All fully programmable with Logitech's excellent gaming software package.

While the G700s is wireless, it comes with a wire and that's the way I use it.

Same

• stabbykitteh
    stabbykitteh
    ✭✭✭✭
    One of these:
    14756.png

Edited by stabbykitteh on 22 May 2014 18:50
  • sinestro2009ub17_ESO
    sinestro2009ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'm using the Razor Naga-Hexrazer-naga-hex-gallery-1__store_gallery.png

Edited by sinestro2009ub17_ESO on 22 May 2014 17:13
  • Gogog Bloodthroat
    Gogog Bloodthroat
    ✭✭✭
    I'm using the Razor Naga-Hexrazer-naga-hex-gallery-1__store_gallery.png

got same but in red 01_zps16f2c6c7.jpg
    I,Gogog, the Bloodthroat. Hail Gzoroth!
  • yenkin2001b14_ESO
    yenkin2001b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Using the Logitech G600, had to get a new mouse as my Naga Razor died, seems to do the trick, and actually on the fly can switch to 3 different configurations. Not that you need it for ESO and there 5 button worth of skills you can use.
  • niocwy
    niocwy
    ✭✭✭
    Good old Logitech MX518.
    Best 'simple' mouse ever. G400 is its successor.
    Look at my profile picture. Visualize that muffin...smelling it...taking a bite...
    Are you hungry now ?
    Good.
  • krez23
    krez23
    ✭✭
    Naga. Have all my buttons + ultimate. With the extras i have dodge, mount, interacts, and some menu shortcuts like bags/journal, all on one mouse. Pretty nice.
  • Crumpy
    Crumpy
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got one of those shogun brothers' ones. It's pretty good
    I lyke not this quill.
  • WebBull
    WebBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anker High Precision Gaming Mouse

ianker.com/product/98ANDS2368-BAhttp://

• Tarwin
    Tarwin
    ✭✭✭
    I have found the standard field mouse Apodemus flavicollis works really well. Smart and independent along with great survivability due to the constant threat of predators

• KhajiitiLizard
    KhajiitiLizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    niocwy wrote: »
    Good old Logitech MX518.

That's what I use too. It was my brother's (he use to play WoW back in 2004, but this in unimportant). Anyway, the end of the cable's usb was messed up as I had to bend it back into place. It still works fine. (I think my brother threw it out because he thought it was broken. lol)
  • wafffllesss
    wafffllesss
    ✭✭✭
    I use a Genius GX Deathtaker

Genius-DeathTaker-mouse.jpg
  • Lumpy_Space_Elf
    Lumpy_Space_Elf
    Soul Shriven
    I LOVE my Razer Naga, I have the original blue lit one, and it's pretty beat-up at this point, it is like 3, almost 4 years old now. I am actively considering a replacement, but I love my Naga so much, so I'm not sure I want another until this one is totally dead. The ones I am looking at through have the features of the Naga and a couple other features...

The four mice I am looking at are:

The 502 is wired (a plus imho), has a high report rate and dpi capability, can adjust the weight and balance of the mouse, but on the downside it has less thumb buttons and the ones it does have are placed oddly.

The 602 is wireless (a negative), can't adjust the weight and/or balance, has a lower report rate and dpi capability, but I prefer the shape and the way my hand rests on it, as well as the layout of the thumb buttons and other buttons.

I'm also looking at the G700...this one seems to have the best of both of the above, with none of the downsides...this is actually the front runner atm.

Razer Naga...if it had some of the features of the logitechs I am looking at I wouldn't think twice to get a new Naga, especially considering I just bought a Razer Blackwidow keyboard and I absolutely love it. Haven't had a mechanical keyboard in forever and it is just so much more responsive then the logitech g510 and g15 I have used before this one.
  • WilliamTee
    WilliamTee
    ✭✭✭
    12-pad under thumb is nice. I can play one handed while watching por eating my dinner with the other hand.

Redragon-Gaming-mouse.jpg
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll just leave this here...

Itchy.png
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • Moonscythe
    Moonscythe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aeradon wrote: »
    Macbook Trackpad. Don't judge me.

hero_1.png

I have one too so we can be judged together. unfortunately it doesn't work for me when I'm trying to game. Maybe it's the skin I put on it but my finger don't slide and clicking makes my hand hurt. I use a Logitech Marble Mouse that keeps my mouse knuckle at bay.
    Edited by Moonscythe on 23 May 2014 17:11
    Scura di Notte - Altmer Nightblade (gear)
    Lalin del Sombra - Bosmer Sorcerer (alchemy/enchanting)
    Angevin Sarkany - Bosmer Dragonknight
    Alkemene Velothi - Dunmer Warden (Morrowind)
    Sanna yos'Phalen - Altmer Sorcerer (provisioning)
    Cosima di Mattina -Altmer Sorcerer
    Naria Andrano - Dunmer Templar
    Luca della Serata - Redguard Templar