Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Patch Notes 1.1.2

darthbelanb14_ESO
darthbelanb14_ESO
✭✭✭
  • The XP awarded for killing enemy player characters has been doubled.
Good start, but I think it needs even more of an increase.
  • XP rewards for completing the quest to kill 20 enemy player characters have also been increased.
Again, nice, but can this be made an hourly quest with diminished AP?
  • All monsters in Cyrodiil and its caves are now Veteran Rank 5.
Huh? Are we bolstered to VR 5?
  • Fixed an issue where you could not resurrect another player character that had been disintegrated.
Well, it would make sense that a player couldn't be resurrected if their body was turned to dust, but whatever.
  • The rate at which you can earn racial motifs and provisioning recipes from lootable containers and furniture has been slightly reduced.
Great, I've been playing since mid-way through CBT and I just found my first motif last week, and now you're reducing the drop rate? Guess I'll never get another one now. As for provisioning recipes, have plenty of those, so good change.

Oh, take a look at the "Fishing" section, seems there's a few notes that don't belong there.

Also, no proper Guild Store search, gotta get that one in there.
Edited by darthbelanb14_ESO on 22 May 2014 14:56
  • mutharex
    mutharex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They added this as well, later on:

Maps
    Updated the icons for public and instanced dungeons to better delineate public dungeons from delves:
    The icon for delves is a torch.
    The icon for a public dungeon is a torch with a plus sign (+).
    The icon for an instanced 4-man dungeon are crossed torches.