Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

[Edited Title]Give Patch Notes in advance please.

• kitsinni
    kitsinni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS Patch Notes 1.1.2

"If you are still playing a Nightblade ROFL"
  • Robocles
    Robocles
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's the point I'm trying to make. Why during/after and not before? They know whats in the patch, they knew when they stamped the final 'stable' version ready for production release. They have a version of it made for PTS (however you get to those forums...). Why does it take them so long to produce notes when they knew yesterday or before they were ready to push 1.1.2 to live servers?

Because they know when you are sleeping. And they know when you're awake. They know when you've been bad or good, so stop creating duplicate threads about this topic.

You don't need to know the patch notes right now. Nothing would change for you if they'd been released yesterday, today or next week.

Two things...

First, its a bit hyperbolic to imply that it doesn't matter when they are released. I do agree that we don't need them until the patch is actually available for download, though.

Second... I love your rhyme... but "so stop creating duplicate threads about this topic... for goodness sake." :wink:

(Both comments meant in good humor.)
  • acortner_ESO
    acortner_ESO
    ✭✭

I re-rolled to a Sorc... probably going to make a DK too. Apparently whoever is in charge of balancing loooooooves their DK.

I made a DK mage a few days ago and I absolutely love it. I've played a DK tank, rogue sorc, rogue NB and a 'paladin' templar. This DK mage is miles above each of the others in terms of skill line synergy, polish, ability/play execution and fun value. If only ALL the classes were this well done...
    Edited by acortner_ESO on 22 May 2014 14:42
  • Limelife
    Limelife
    Zen on classes,
    Temp - Well you have to heal, I mean who would play a temp unless you want to heal.

NB - They cry too much. They are fine who cares that 1/2 the class is broken they will get over it.

Sorc - This class can pew pew we might need to add another pew soon though.

DK - Super under powered, can only genocide everyone around them. We better give them a buff.