Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

So who is ready for Craglorn ? (or, Just how many VR10s are out there, anyway ?)

BulbousMeathead
BulbousMeathead
✭✭✭
I'm so unprepared for Craglorn, my NB is still at VR 1.9 LOL - I guess I could pop in, and have a look (if someone wants to group with me), then prompty get pwned - I was hoping to be a lot closer to VR10 before it was released. Oh well, I guess I've still got some levelling to do ...
Anyway, are there enough VR10s out there yet ? I guess ZoS think so, and they would know. I'd love to see them publish some stats on the distribution of levels across all characters - it would be fascinating to see.
  • Ezrith
    Ezrith
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not prepared at all! I changed alliance and tried all classes before fixing my choice, so still leveling!
  • PurpleFox
    PurpleFox
    ✭✭✭
    I'm only V5...but at least we will have some time in cyrodiil with the v10's in craglorn for the week :D
    IGN: Sophie Daedric-Heart
    Class: Night-Blade
    Pack Master of Hircine's Wolfpack
    Don't Sell the gift, instead, give the gift.
  • LexonLightbringer
    LexonLightbringer
    ✭✭✭
    My guess... Not many VR10's out there. Not it!
  • BrassRazoo
    BrassRazoo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not really ready no.
    VR8, a few hundred K short of VR9.
    Still questing and probably need some better gear / upgrades to give it a good crack.
    Did hit level 50 in all crafts, except Enchanting, but need upgrade materials, probably some more research for good set crafting and skill points invested to increase odds of upgrading.
    So maybe a couple of weeks.
    Edited by BrassRazoo on 22 May 2014 04:43
  • BulbousMeathead
    BulbousMeathead
    ✭✭✭
    PurpleFox wrote: »
    I'm only V5...but at least we will have some time in cyrodiil with the v10's in craglorn for the week :D

Good point - It might be a good time to go into PVP :-)
  • Nox_Aeterna
    Nox_Aeterna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bah , im vr9 and a half.

I wanted to see if it really requires groups or not , guess i will need more one or two days.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
    -Hanlon's razor
  • Zarkaz
    Zarkaz
    ✭✭
    I was V10 3 weeks ago, so kinda yeah..ready...
  • Glurin
    Glurin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not at all ready. Had a hardware failure that prevented me from playing for a week, and my ISP service is less than grand. I can only play during certain times of the day because the internet is next to unusable the rest of the time. (Yes, they have a monopoly on the area and seem to have little to no real desire to improve their service.)
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
  • Emian
    Emian
    Soul Shriven
    Glurin wrote: »
    Not at all ready. Had a hardware failure that prevented me from playing for a week, and my ISP service is less than grand. I can only play during certain times of the day because the internet is next to unusable the rest of the time. (Yes, they have a monopoly on the area and seem to have little to no real desire to improve their service.)

You with BT too?
  • YstradClud
    YstradClud
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm vr10 and got a decent gear set crafted ready for it but haven't found a guild that suits me yet. Going to pug what I can. Trials seem like too much dying for me anyway.
  • Anjelicus
    Anjelicus
    ✭✭✭
    im prepared., have a bunch of VR10 quests ready for turn in the minute it opens
    Vokundein
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us
    Guild Twitch Live Stream
    Anjelicus - Head of PVE
    VR14 Templar // VR14 Nightblade // VR14 Dragonknight // VR10 Sorcerer
    PTS - Veteran Dragonstar Arena Developer Challenge Conqueror
  • Shillen
    Shillen
    ✭✭✭
    Not ready for it at all. My guildmates are mostly level 40 still. I have a VR4 and a VR3. I don't have a lot of motivation to get to VR10 when my guildies are still level 40.
    Please LOL my comments. I'm an aspiring comedian.
  • Hornex
    Hornex
    ✭✭
    I just got to V4 but there is no rush, just because new content is being released doesn't mean you have to rush to play it. I work for myself so I could take time off and power level but I want to enjoy the game.

There are actually quite a lot of V10s I have seen alot on PVP. You might not see the V10s your self because there likely in the last area of the map farming mats, since the chances of getting blue, purple, yellow crafting mats is higher the higher up your crafting ability.

Also there likely in dungeons.
  • boony
    boony
    ✭✭
    I keep changing my character, so not got to level 50 yet lol
  • Slantasiam
    Slantasiam
    ✭✭✭
    there are more v10s then you think probably have 50 or more in one of the guilds im in
  • countesscrownub18_ESO
    Almost V3 myself. It will be many weeks maybe a month before I hit V10. I think they are releasing it to soon. BUT, it is good to know that the content will be ther for me when I am ready. I agree with previous poster. Sounds like a good time to start PvP.
  • Unknown_poster
    Unknown_poster
    ✭✭✭
    From my experience running dungeons the last few weeks at vr10 at different times of the day there are around 100 active on during peak and 25 or so off hours that are actually playing in the instance im in.
  • TassenAruhn
    10vr for a few weeks, all achievements in veteran dungeons are done.
  • rusila22
    rusila22
    ✭✭✭
    8 days after the game was released i was Vet10 so ya i'm waiting for craglorn since a longtime :)
    Rusila CP :600
    Title : Monster Hunter
    Currently : Beta Tester in Morrowind
  • Trenchfoot
    Trenchfoot
    ✭✭
    bah , im vr9 and a half.

I wanted to see if it really requires groups or not , guess i will need more one or two days.

Well you will not need a group if you're a DK...

• Nickdorlandb16_ESO
    Nickdorlandb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Prepared for a week already, let it come !!
  • Nox_Aeterna
    Nox_Aeterna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trenchfoot wrote: »
    bah , im vr9 and a half.

Well you will not need a group if you're a DK...

Hahaha , true that.

Well , im templar , which is pretty much on the other end :P. Still who knows.

I also do hope they will actually began to balance this tomorrow, my patience is running out while i wait for them to balance this.

If i quit this game , it will be mostly because of bugs and how poorly balanced it is.
    "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."
    -Hanlon's razor
  • Gwarok
    Gwarok
    ✭✭✭
    (/sarcasm on.)

NB4The...

...first group/guild claims bragging rights on the forums to have completed their first run with a group that consisted of roughly 3 level 10's, 9 level 8's, 10 level 7's and 3 level 6's.

(class makeup of the group TBA at a later time) >:)

(/sarcasm off.)
    Edited by Gwarok on 22 May 2014 07:09
    "Strive for balance of all things. When the scales tip to one side or the other, someone or somethings gets short-changed. When someone gets short-changed, unpredictability and strife unbalance the world around us...To achieve freedom from greed, from want, and from strife, all parties in any exchange MUST find balance." -House Hlaalu's Philosophy of Trade

"I am ALWAYS very busy, so I KNOW what's best. You need to stay away from the waterfall. TRUST ME, you're better off keeping busy than playing in the stream....Do you know how to swim, Little Scrib?"

"I am but a simple farmer". -Rags'nar LodesBroke

#SKOOMA!

(Juliet):
    ...it is nor hand, nor foot,
    Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part
    Belonging to a man.
    O, be some other name!
    What's in a name?
    That which we call a rose?
    By any other name would smell as sweet.
    Retain that dear perfection to which he owes...
    (Act II, Scene II -William Shakespeare's: Romeo & Juliet -1595 A.D.)

• Phantax
    Phantax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rusila22 wrote: »
    8 days after the game was released i was Vet10 so ya i'm waiting for craglorn since a longtime :)

Didn't exploit at all there then, did ya ???
    Edited by Phantax on 22 May 2014 07:11
    High Elf Sorcerer VR12 - Destro / Resto Staff
    I'm a werewolf. If you vamps don't like it.... Bite me !
    We're not retreating... we're advancing in a different direction !
  • Slantasiam
    Slantasiam
    ✭✭✭
    Phantax wrote: »
    rusila22 wrote: »

Didn't exploit at all there then, did ya ???

you didn't need any exploit all you needed were a few friends that you could run a full map of quests in 3-4 hours I was a bit behind took me like 11 days
  • Cacus
    Cacus
    ✭✭✭
    Myself and a few guildies hit V10 earlier this week, I'm glad that I i only made Blue V10 armor and not Legendary, like i was planning to :)
  • Elgarr
    Elgarr
    ✭✭✭
    Lol plenty exploited the adds in the vet dungeon from the boss to get to V10.
    They just fortunate ZOS not that good when it comes to banning people for exploiting.
    Edited by Elgarr on 22 May 2014 07:31
  • LIQUID741
    LIQUID741
    ✭✭✭
    Hit VR1 and re-rolled because of my race choice. So now my new character is lvl 41. Have a bit to go...but not anxious for a new zone. Would like to see the current broken aspects of the game fixed or add something that the whole community could participate in.
    Solid-Nightblade of AD
  • bennysbeastb16_ESO2
    Emian wrote: »
    Glurin wrote: »

You with BT too?

Im with BT and dont have any issues with ping during peek hours, if that helps ;D 5mb
    *** Intel Core i9-7940x ***
    *** MSI Ventus 2080TI ***
    *** 32 GB DDR4 2400Mhz ***
    *** Creative Zxr Soundcard ***
    ***2TB M2 nvme SSD ***
    *** Corsair 1200W PSU***
    *** Windows 10 x64 ***
  • VileIntent
    VileIntent
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh I am ready!!
    A lot of us in Entropy Rising are ready to tackle the Trials and set a standard.

I'm sitting in VR10 Savior's 5 piece set @ epic quality with a VR10 Legendary bow.
    All Legendary enchants on all VR10 gear.

Skills have been leveled and morphed, potions and buff food has been farmed. We the hardcore are ready for anything Zenimax throws at us.

Good Luck to any other guilds and groups who wish to set a time on the Trials.
    We at Tamriel Foundry should have some one streaming our runs, so keep an eye on our website for info.