Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Possible Change To Current Respec - Morphs Only?

edenhmilesrwb17_ESO
edenhmilesrwb17_ESO
Soul Shriven
Dear Zos,

Can you please change they way I interact with the Skill Point Shrine. I would like an option to either respec morphs only or all abilities. If I could also be so bold as to suggest the ability to pay per point that I'd like to respec.

The cost of one mistake is very pricey come late game. I fully understand the need for the costs (so that as a player I respect my decisions and as a gold sink for an MMO), so I will still pay. I just don’t want to pay for the other 99 skill points I have correctly assigned.

Sometimes, because the tooltips are poorly worded or plain incorrect, I do not fully comprehend a skill’s morph until after I have tried it. At which point in time I realise that the other option may be better suited to my play-the-way-I-want style.

I know this is a tall ask, so I wont expect it in any update soon, but mabye in the next major one after Craglorn?

Much love,
BawssNass
  • Loco_Mofo
    Loco_Mofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For someone that likes to dabble in both PvE & PvP while utilising the most effective build/morphs for both, this is great idea.

/signed
  • Blackwidow
    Blackwidow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes! Yes! a thousand times YES!
  • CombatBeard
    CombatBeard
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. Shouldn't have to redo everything just to change one or two things.
  • frwinters_ESO
    frwinters_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
  • Aeradon
    Aeradon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. Shouldn't have to redo everything just to change one or two things.

What he said. /signed
    People keep telling me they're gonna buy me an ale. They never do.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's culture. And the Elves.

Help make this compilation complete!
    Compilation of Ideas and Suggestions
  • reggielee
    reggielee
    ✭✭✭✭
    agreed. I dont want to have to try and remember each and every point assigned per respec, when all I want to do is fix a few morphs
    Mama always said the fastest way to a man's heart is through his chest.
  • jambam817_ESO
    jambam817_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed. I currently have 2 morphs i am unhappy with.
    Also, maybe a Free Respec for everyone after a bug fix patch. A lot of us (nightblades *cough*) have had broken skills since launch, and should be able to get a clean slate. Just an idea of mine.