Do you want to see unique Beast Race Bloodscion/Vampire Lord Options?

Thevampirenight
Thevampirenight
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
This poll is independent of my other one this poll is solely about the beast races having their own variant forms. In Skyrim there was not beast race varients but here in Eso I think they should do it. Examples of what the Beast Race Vampire Lords would look like.
dea7210068e4fec014bb7b3978f22abb11201181edf5f21197ac7c6069a3b82f.png
d57b1f9-9b839463-92d2-4c38-87b4-2ff56250c850.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzcxYzM0ZDAyLTU1ZWEtNGYxNi05NTY1LWZmNGZlZGYxMmIwOFwvZDU3YjFmOS05YjgzOTQ2My05MmQyLTRjMzgtODdiNC0yZmY1NjI1MGM4NTAucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.cnlXyUpHUAC1xRqTv4bpmvaQGCH9wxIPY8LD83VE4Zs

what_if__shi_uul_ja_s_vampire_lord_form_by_mediziner_d56h64l-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTQ3MyIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzcxYzM0ZDAyLTU1ZWEtNGYxNi05NTY1LWZmNGZlZGYxMmIwOFwvZDU2aDY0bC1iMzlmNzU3ZC02NTc2LTQ3NWYtOGViYS03YzljOTk4OGEzOTAucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODgifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.hsoRYXownX4XuMS2TybmlnqVtlAQ0WKp45OFikvYn9A

1418629081.impalallama_vampire_khajiit.jpg
tumblr_p6noduRuAQ1wtj3eio1_1280.png

So what do you think should they include unique beast race variants of the transformation?
Edited by Thevampirenight on 19 February 2020 10:51
PC NA
Please add Fangs to Vampires.

Do you want to see unique Beast Race Bloodscion/Vampire Lord Options? 76 votes

Yes I do want to see unique Beast Race Vampire Lord options like the Werewolf Lord Polymorph and Bone Goliath.
76%
Nirntrotterroythb16_ESOAlienSlofYukon2112Tanis-StormbinderSilverwillowInaMoonlightDjennkuOneForSorrowThevampirenightVDoom1BrowisethVevvevHu-RikanSomewhereVoodooPlatypusBobby_V_RockitGabrielzavadskiTyrobagWuruq 58 votes
No I want vampire lords to work just like Tes 5 no Beast Race Variants.
19%
Nuketastic2300StxNemesis7884ShadowHvoTommy_The_GunaaisoahoindigorunedevaneiosonhobmnobleThokriThis_0neLoneStar2911SlimebrowRefLibertydrakthir 15 votes
Other
3%
DankulakhanGrianasteriStormeReigns 3 votes
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I do want to see unique Beast Race Vampire Lord options like the Werewolf Lord Polymorph and Bone Goliath.
    Beast races deserve it, as they also deserve appropiate skeleton polymorphs.
    Options
  • devaneiosonho
    devaneiosonho
    ✭✭✭
    No. I don't see vampirism as something that bends to what you are. It's a disease that has the potential to kill you if not cured, changing you, not you changing how it works. You got infected, now you need blood to survive, fire has the potential to *** you up and you can transform into a bat-like creature. It's all about the disease dominance over you.
    Edited by devaneiosonho on 19 February 2020 20:38
    Options
  • Thokri
    Thokri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love that they used resources to make one good one instead on several bad ones.
    Options
  • Opalblade
    Opalblade
    ✭✭✭
    As someone who only plays argonians, I probably won't use vampire lord unless it looks different on beast races. It always bothered me how my vamp in Skyrim got more human-ish in vampire lord form.
    Options
  • StormeReigns
    StormeReigns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other
    Maybe. Mainly due to it can go to being lazily ugly (bad), or epic scary ugly (good).

Without their designs, I am on the fence about it. In my head - and given enough time, I could can design what " I " feel would be worthy for me and my friends - but probably aggravate majority of the player base. With that said, I trust them on their designs.

Just like Bone Goliath Ult. I feel it will have their unique touch to Vampire Lord/Scion form for Khajiit and Argonians.
    Options
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Look, I'm still waiting for my Skeleton polymorph that shows up properly. Yeah, Cadaverous assassin has tails, but the normal skelly doesn't.

But at least Khajiit/Argonians get tails there. You know who's still screwed over in both the cadaverous and the normal skeleton?

Orcs.

We don't even get to keep our awesome lower jaw and tusks. With either. Really, the only time you get to see a proper Orc skeleton is the Midyear Mayhem furnishing, and that one's just lying there dead.

:'(
    Options
  • Slimebrow
    Slimebrow
    ✭✭✭
    They look garbage in Skyrim and look just as garbage in ESO. Their design is really just awful attempt at copying underworld film in the first place.

If you want them badly then sure why not.....
    Options
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Flubbles wrote: »
    They look garbage in Skyrim and look just as garbage in ESO. Their design is really just awful attempt at copying underworld film in the first place.

If you want them badly then sure why not.....

When they did Skyrim Dawnguard I do think Underworld was a bit of an insperation. For Bethedsa but Markus had better looking wings. Also the Dawnguard Vampire appearance also took inspiration from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Basically it was more insperation from other sources. They have the tendency to use real life cultural insperation and fictional insperation like Buffy and Underworld.
    Comparasions to Dawnguard vampires and Buffy the Vampire Slayer Vampires.
    latest?cb=20090425200613
    The-Master-the-master-buffy-the-vampire-slayer-29898313-400-300.jpg
    600px-SR-npc-Master_Vampire_02.jpg
    600px-SR-npc-Salonia_Caelia.jpg

Elder Scrolls Online Vampires stages clearly based off the sith corruption seen in Star Wars the Old Republic. The Paleness of how they look also seems to be based on Swtor Sith Corruption. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQM38fnaIro
    The Vestige Concept is based on The Secret Worlds Bees. There are other things in the game that are based off concepts seen elsewhere won't go into all of them.

The concept of this is called a remix its done in many movie/tv show studios and even game creators will do this. Basically what it done is mixing a concept that have been done before or reusing something seen in other Genres and making their own take. The First Star Wars Movie is one example as they copied scene concepts from older western movies. So the Scene where Luke and Leia swing on the Rope to the other side on the Death Star wasn't original but came from older movies.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remix_culture

So a concepts like the Buffy face appearance and The hybrid form of Markus is taken remixed and made into something else but similar using concepts seen or used before in other Genres or titles. That is what Bethesda did with the Vampires in Dawnguard. Zenimax also took the Sith corruption look from old republic add in their own changes and pass it off as their own unique creation. As I mentioned above. Basically the Term everything is a remix if you hear it. Its pretty much true because very few things in today's world are actually original when it comes to Movies and video games. This is especially true with Elder scrolls, who use a lot remix of real life architecture and cultures to make their own unique world plus other sources of fiction. So its a remix of various concepts that have been seen before.

So the Vampire lord isn't a rip off of Underworld its a remix based off that concept but taken and used to become a new unique thing to the Elder Scrolls Universe. Grey Beards remix of the Jedi, Hermas Mora, A remix of Lovecraftian Horror. Sloads a remix of the Hutts from Star Wars obviously.
    713HJ9iUIAL._AC_SX425_.jpg
    800px-ON-concept-Sea_Sload.jpeg
    Edited by Thevampirenight on 20 February 2020 11:26
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
    Options
  • Dankulakhan
    Dankulakhan
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    Vampire Lord form have nothing to do with the base race. I don't see why daddy Molag should bother designing different forms for snowflakes.
    Edited by Dankulakhan on 20 February 2020 11:13
    Options
  • This_0ne
    This_0ne
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love play beastfolks, but i not support this idea. It seems terrible and to strange.
    Options
  • robertthebard
    robertthebard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, but vampire appearance isn't based on swtor corruption... Vampire lore predates swtor by several thousand years.
    Options
  • HoyaCarnosa
    HoyaCarnosa
    ✭✭
    Vampire Lord form have nothing to do with the base race. I don't see why daddy Molag should bother designing different forms for snowflakes.

Well but according to Lamae Bal it was not Molag Bal who created the Blood Scion Form, it was Lamae Bal herself who created the "perfected form", so that would mean she does NOT LOVE her "children" equally ( as far as i know she said something like that "she loves her children equally" or i read it in one of the ingame books about vampires) because she just created the form to look like mer / man like beeings.

And when she really would love her children equally then she would give the argonians and khajiit a form that is different than the form from men / mer (like the bone goliath).

It is not like Lycanthropy where the word "Lycan" means wolf, so i would think it IS possible for beast races to get their own model, i mean when they can change the way feeding works, then they could also give the argonians / khajiit a vampire model, so i say: yes please ( at the moment my argonian vamp switched to ww because i dont want her to lose the tail with every transformation).

I think the first picture looks to much like "Dragon", the second and third picture screams "Furry", the fourth picture has to big wings and looks more like a "Gargoyle", but the fifth picture captures the "Vampire" look with the wing stumps ( that many wish for the swarming scion morph) and the pointy ears, what is missing are the horns that the blood scion we get now has.

I also hope for vamp / ww mythic rings that make the transformation a toggle but at the same time weaker, i think with the upcoming Antiquities System they should bring some "fun and not so serious"mythic items, like weapons that shout to you "ouch" when you block with them, or give you hints that it "is not good to stand in red circles", or just scream "we need water" when you get burned (you are the only one that can hear them) or gloves where blood drips from them (no rainbow sparkle unicorn things please).

Options