Glass armor pictures?

• Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    Here my new powerranger. Cant dye purple....colors are so off on glass armor I dunno how to show my disappointment >.>

4fac1412868b9ae7b6aabbbff1c6a5b5.png
    230a389967af115fdae07c887b1fc371.png

Edited by Alcast on 9 September 2015 12:42
    https://alcasthq.com - Alcasthq.com Builds & Guides
    https://eso-hub.com - ESO-Hub.com Sets, Skills, Guides & News
    https://dwemerautomaton.com - Discord, Telegram & Twitch Command Bot

Options
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet. Has anyone seen Light Armor yet?
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
    Options
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Alcast is your character that is shown on the screenshot wearin heavy armor?!
    Just curious for the Chestpiece ^^
    Options
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is quite sad that the hardest style to obtain in the game has nothing flashy or awesome about it. :(
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Options
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still.. I think it looks sooo nice.
    --ϟ-- Crows_Descend - Templar - Ebonheart Pact [PS4]&[PC] [EU] --ϟ--
    YoutTube ESO Playlist
    The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke
    Be your true, authentic self.

Options
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    actosh wrote: »
    @Alcast is your character that is shown on the screenshot wearin heavy armor?!
    Just curious for the Chestpiece ^^
    Ye my char, took me 3 days to find sb that can craft glass
    Chest and Helmet are Heavy
    Pants Medium

I will try to get a Medium chest tnight.
    Edited by Alcast on 9 September 2015 11:59

Options
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The normal styles are so much prettier than the rare styles in general. I'd wish it wasn't so. The rare styles got maybe 1-2 things that looks nice and don't stand out from the rest of your outfit ...and that's pretty much it.
    Options
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigh.. soo many pictures of Morrowind glass armor in this thread, complements of Google.com. Thats what most of us were hoping for. not what we got.

Bummer, http://eso-fashion.com/ doesnt have pictures of Glass.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
    Options
  • Jovaras
    Jovaras
    ✭✭
    anybody have glass shield picture from in game?
    Options
  • SorataArisugawa
    SorataArisugawa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jovaras wrote: »
    anybody have glass shield picture from in game?

The color of all weapons and shields are very strange. The shield you see in this thread already is a good example. The shield ingame looks the same if you look at the forms. But the colors are very dull and it looks like a bit dirty. The staff have the same problem. It is light grey and very light pink. Not green like the normal glas style or like the concept art. That is a little bit sad:(
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    Options
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    If somebody finds a green that looks like the Malachite Green please tell me. None of the colors in the dye station look the same on the armor lol :open_mouth:

Options
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    1 fragment collected already. I will ask my 4 year old son to upload pictures once he collects enough for the set after I pass away from old age.

I made my first piece yesterday and got....belts ) =

Still I'm getting them at a decent clip of 1 piece every other day or less.

Would also love to see a pic of the glass shield.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
    Options
  • Paske
    Paske
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have to agree with weapon colors being - wrong.

Weapons look amazing in pictures with that green glass look and then you get one crafted and ... It looks like any other runf of the mill weapon.

Some sort of alloy you dont care for because it is suppose to be green / clear / glass looking.

Armor is no different.

Im expecting this is a bug that will be addressed in near future ?
    Options
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paske wrote: »

Weapons look amazing in pictures with that green glass look and then you get one crafted and ... It looks like any other runf of the mill weapon.

Some sort of alloy you dont care for because it is suppose to be green / clear / glass looking.

Armor is no different.

Again.those pictures are from Morrowind. Its made by another company under the same roof as ZoS. Who knows, maybe copywrite infringement? I mean, technically, they could sell off ZoS and keep Bethesda Game Studios or whatever the name of the division that made Skyrim.
    Options
  • Tors
    Tors
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glass Armour

o5yejq.jpg

Legendary VR 16

Heavy helm and chest

Light boots and legs

Glass swords
    Better late Than Pregnant....
    The shadow cabinet, a group of people who pretend to have jobs they do not actually have

EU PC - Azura's Star
    Decimation Elite - Raid Jester
    Options
  • Tors
    Tors
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if it wasn't for the terrible load times i would log in and show the leather, 1h axe and the shield.

Better late Than Pregnant....
    The shadow cabinet, a group of people who pretend to have jobs they do not actually have

EU PC - Azura's Star
    Decimation Elite - Raid Jester
    Options
  • Paske
    Paske
    ✭✭✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »
    Paske wrote: »

Armor is no different.

Again.those pictures are from Morrowind. Its made by another company under the same roof as ZoS. Who knows, maybe copywrite infringement? I mean, technically, they could sell off ZoS and keep Bethesda Game Studios or whatever the name of the division that made Skyrim.

They cant make green / transparent weapons because of that ?
    Options
  • Moonshadow66
    Moonshadow66
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How it comes that there are players who can already craft a whole set? Do the fragments (or even whole pages?) drop like rain in IC, unlike in normal PvE land where the drop rate seems to be 0,00001% when it's fullmoon?
    I didn't buy IC, so I don't know if there's a difference.
    Only today I could complete the first page out of 14 (Gloves), not more than this, and I'm even doing writs with 5 veteran characters.
    Venus Ocean - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Gixia - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Frances Demnevanni - Breton Dragonknight VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Raygee - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Lady Olivieri - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Donna Demnevanni - Breton Templar VR16, DC, Tamriel Hero
    Elaine Benes - Breton Templar VR16, EP | Ray McCluck - Breton Sorcerer VR16, EP
    Moonshadow Demnevanni - Dunmer Dragonknight Lvl 50, EP | Jamie Stacey - Redguard Templar Lvl 50, EP
    Caia Cosades - Imperial Nightblade, EP

Options
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    How it comes that there are players who can already craft a whole set? Do the fragments (or even whole pages?) drop like rain in IC, unlike in normal PvE land where the drop rate seems to be 0,00001% when it's fullmoon?
    Only today I could complete the first page out of 14 (Gloves), not more than this, and I'm even doing writs with 5 veteran characters.

Took me 3 days to find a person that can craft Glass. That person had all Glass armor unlocked, except Hands atm.

Well, If you have 10Million Gold, i guess its not impossible >.>
    Edited by Alcast on 9 September 2015 17:46

Options
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »

Took me 3 days to find a person that can craft Glass. That person had all Glass armor unlocked, except Hands atm.

Also, people saved up their writ boxes to open After the update dropped.
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
    Options
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tors wrote: »
    if it wasn't for the terrible load times i would log in and show the leather, 1h axe and the shield.

@tors Do it!

Considering you have a small chance at creating the entire motif when you merge the fragments I'd assume there are several people out there already who can make the entire set. I also know many people who have between 10 and 50 million gold as well and I don't know many people so it's entirely possible you could buy the entire set (I've seen every chapter for sale so far). What else would people with that much gold do with it?
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
    Options
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ezareth wrote: »
    Tors wrote: »

@tors Do it!

Considering you have a small chance at creating the entire motif when you merge the fragments I'd assume there are several people out there already who can make the entire set. I also know many people who have between 10 and 50 million gold as well and I don't know many people so it's entirely possible you could buy the entire set (I've seen every chapter for sale so far). What else would people with that much gold do with it?

Yeah.. Glass is outside IC, its not part of the DLC. It comes from Crafting Writ crits.

If you have, say four Craglorn accessible characters, with them all having access to Clothing, Blacksmithng and Woodworking writs, you could get theoretically get 12 frags from writs a day, enough to make one page/book a day. Also, you could pay others for the frags, or make it a guild project and trade around the fragments and pages to one crafter. Once he gets it, then it goes to the next guildie. A person with 10m gold could just buy up 100 fragments and make until he had most or all of the pages. Many ways to do that.
    Options
  • Moonshadow66
    Moonshadow66
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alcast wrote: »

Oh, I didn't think of buying the Fragments, you're right^^ But I don't have so much gold, though lol
    Venus Ocean - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Gixia - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Frances Demnevanni - Breton Dragonknight VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Raygee - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Lady Olivieri - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Donna Demnevanni - Breton Templar VR16, DC, Tamriel Hero
    Moonshadow Demnevanni - Dunmer Dragonknight Lvl 50, EP | Jamie Stacey - Redguard Templar Lvl 50, EP

Options
  • Asherons_Call
    Asherons_Call
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't look too bad just doesn't look like elder scrolls glass. However I never really understood this material for armor in the first place.. I mean come on, it's glass!!!
    Options
  • Iluvrien
    Iluvrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Doesn't look too bad just doesn't look like elder scrolls glass. However I never really understood this material for armor in the first place.. I mean come on, it's glass!!!

No, it's not glass. That is just the common name for it. You are collecting malachite shards to make it (primarily copper) and think that you are going to end up with the same stuff we make drinks containers out of?

No. Just no.

url="http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Malachite"]uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Malachite[/url
    Options
  • Asherons_Call
    Asherons_Call
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iluvrien wrote: »

No, it's not glass. That is just the common name for it. You are collecting malachite shards to make it (primarily copper) and think that you are going to end up with the same stuff we make drinks containers out of?

No. Just no.

Thanks for the enlightenment, I can now die in peace
    Options
  • Iluvrien
    Iluvrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Iluvrien wrote: »

No. Just no.

Thanks for the enlightenment, I can now die in peace

The sarcasm could be a bit heavier, I'm pretty sure someone somewhere in Mongolia may have missed it.

You called out the creators of TES on the name of something, obviously didn't look into the lore, and then post a sarcastic reply when someone corrects you. Stay this classy for ever. I am sure that it will work wonders for you.
    Options
  • Swindy
    Swindy
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks to those who posted the pics.
    :smile:
    II Swindy II

Australian on Xbox NA (ex EU)
    Options
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is glass armor ... in Skyrim. :)

aS0qxHg.jpg
    Wololo.
    Options
  • Moonshadow66
    Moonshadow66
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gyudan wrote: »
    This is glass armor ... in Skyrim. :)

aS0qxHg.jpg

This was my favorite so far :)

Options