The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Twitch Drops, Broken Extension and E3

• woe
    woe
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got my email about the crates and the mount. I already had the mount so i didn't get any notifications about that but i did not receive my crates yet. I got my email very early this morning and logged on right away but i'm still waiting for them :'(
    uwu
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tevalaur wrote: »
    My partner and I each got an email receipt for an Ice Wolf Mount and the 5 Orobouros Crown Crates; however in the game we both only received the mount and no crates at all.

*sits even more confused*

Read the thread before you post

Thanks, but since I already had the thread open and it didn't refresh until I posted, it took a few moments to catch up (it used to be that closing and re-opening the browser refreshed the tabs, guess that's changed). All your remark accomplished is make me really glad that when I post I try to be helpful instead of a griefer...

How many hours did it take you to write that then

About 10 minutes. Or do you mean between when I closed and reopened the browser? That was about 8 hours.

Why do you feel such a need to be a smart-ass?
    Edited by Tevalaur on June 12, 2018 8:00PM
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    So it seems like this was resolved for people?
    I got the mount but not the crates?
    Do we have to create a ticket for support or do we just sit tight and all will be rectified @ZOS_JessicaFolsom ?

The crates are still going out. The deployment process for the crates is taking longer than the Ice Wolf, so people will likely see the wolf first, then get the crates over the next 12-24 hours. We'll post in this thread when the process has finished running and all crates have been delivered. :)
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do we have to create a ticket for support or do we just sit tight and all will be rectified @ZOS_JessicaFolsom ?
    I'm still waiting for the crates. I got the e-mail saying I'd be getting them, though. Earlier she said it would take all day and part of tomorrow for everyone to get them.
  • cynaes
    cynaes
    ✭✭✭
    No E-Mail, no mount/crates ingame, even though I got up at 3:30 am to watch the stream on twitch.tv/bethesda. I'm always logged in on Twitch but I actually checked that too. My Twitch and ESO accounts are linked (that definitely works, because I already got crates from Twitch drops when they were first enabled). Should I still wait for an E-Mail or contact support?
    Edited by cynaes on June 12, 2018 8:08PM
  • HjorrMundGandr
    HjorrMundGandr
    ✭✭✭
    quote="ZOS_JessicaFolsom;c-5220874"]

The crates are still going out. The deployment process for the crates is taking longer than the Ice Wolf, so people will likely see the wolf first, then get the crates over the next 12-24 hours. We'll post in this thread when the process has finished running and all crates have been delivered. :)[/quote]

Perfect, thank you for the swift reply.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my email saying I got the Wolf and crates, logging in now to check
  • Robby94
    Robby94
    ✭✭✭
    its only poisons,potions and mimic stones in the crates. Free Gems though so cant really complain. thanks for the ice wolf, looks cool. get it. cool.
  • MrGraves
    MrGraves
    ✭✭✭✭
    Robby94 wrote: »
    its only poisons,potions and mimic stones in the crates. Free Gems though so cant really complain. thanks for the ice wolf, looks cool. get it. cool.

Same. already had ice wolf though.
  • FreshlyB8ked
    FreshlyB8ked
    ✭✭✭✭
    BREAKING NEWS - Devs assemble is mass as free Twitch rewards possibly malfunction for 1/3 of the game population as the other 2/3 of the player base is excluded.

My goodness...check out the level of response from the Devs on this issue. 7 or 8 replies here and other replies from other devs on different threads opened for this same issue.
    Too bad we can't get this type of communication on issues that effect the whole community when it's something broken that we've all paid for.
    And yes...I'm aware of how salty I am on this issue. Enjoy your free mounts and crown gems PC/Mac crowd.
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BREAKING NEWS - Devs assemble is mass as free Twitch rewards possibly malfunction for 1/3 of the game population as the other 2/3 of the player base is excluded.

My goodness...check out the level of response from the Devs on this issue. 7 or 8 replies here and other replies from other devs on different threads opened for this same issue.
    Too bad we can't get this type of communication on issues that effect the whole community when it's something broken that we've all paid for.
    And yes...I'm aware of how salty I am on this issue. Enjoy your free mounts and crown gems PC/Mac crowd.

Agree that ZOS communication could be better. It's like pulling teeth to get a response about most issues.

I hope that ZOS can bring consolers in for the next promotion, and hopefully give something to make up for the past exclusions. It's not really fair if only a portion of the playerbase gets included.

Not all of us PC gamers are "le master race" snobs.
    PC-NA Goat
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The crates are still going out. The deployment process for the crates is taking longer than the Ice Wolf, so people will likely see the wolf first, then get the crates over the next 12-24 hours. We'll post in this thread when the process has finished running and all crates have been delivered. :)

Can confirm, I just got my wolf, waiting on the crates.
  • MrsAhlfs
    MrsAhlfs
    @FreshlyB8ked I know it sucks that console players are not being able to participate in the twitch drops but you do realize it's not ZOS's fault. Microsoft and Sony have a huge issue with third party. ZOS has stated many times they are working on console integration.

That being said just join us on PC. One of Us. :smiley:
  • FreshlyB8ked
    FreshlyB8ked
    ✭✭✭✭
    MrsAhlfs wrote: »
    @FreshlyB8ked I know it sucks that console players are not being able to participate in the twitch drops but you do realize it's not ZOS's fault. Microsoft and Sony have a huge issue with third party. ZOS has stated many times they are working on console integration.

That being said just join us on PC. One of Us. :smiley:

I know perfectly well there may be a couple other hoops to jump through in regards to Sony and Microsoft. But I also know that I play other Xbox games that reward me with in game content for having my account linked. I view this 100% as ZOS’s fault. They created this atmosphere by rolling this out before it could be brought to all.
    I’ve thought about joining PC but not being able to transfer accounts when you’ve spent so many hours into your characters is a painful decision to make and one frankly no one should have to make as the game is provided to all platforms for the same price.

• santialonso
    santialonso
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

I haven't received anything yet. Nothing in The Elder Scrolls Online, nothing in The Elder Scrolls: Legends and nothing in Quake Champions.
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just checked and got my crates.

Got the scarlet cub and about 35 gems worth of consumables.
    PC-NA Goat
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Undefwun wrote: »
    itzTJ wrote: »
    Anyway maybe you mods can explain to me why i linked my twitch account only to get nothing.. Is console just getting shafted again?

lol.. they said upfront pc/mac only....

Ok that answers my question. And no matter if they said it upfront, a week before, or a month before, console still got shafted... Theres no reason they couldnt have given it to console players too but thats just the expected usual treatment.
  • quadraxis666
    quadraxis666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uhh, so the quake champions drops are going out now too right? :smiley:
  • ArvenAldmeri
    ArvenAldmeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭

All you are literally doing is annoying ppl with constant whining because you are on console. Its NOT OUR fault. Consoles and devs didnt communicate it fast enough for you guys, I know it sucks, but you are crying on the wrong grave here. I see it literally every day now somewhere. Facebook, twitter, forum, stream chats etc. ITS ANNOYING, we have nothing to do with your problem so why ppl like you have to come and comment on every post that (sorry) has nothing do with you (yet)?

Rant over.
    Magicka sorcerer from start until the end. Always. Through the good times and the bad, even now when its probably saddest PvE dps it has ever been.
    Even as an owner of one radiant apex mounts I am against radiant apex mounts and anything thats not obtainable by direct purchase.
  • angelicsynthesis
    angelicsynthesis
    Soul Shriven
    My partner and I each got an email receipt for an Ice Wolf Mount and the 5 Orobouros Crown Crates; however in the game we both only received the mount and no crates at all.

*sits even more confused*

Read the thread before you post

Thanks, but since I already had the thread open and it didn't refresh until I posted, it took a few moments to catch up (it used to be that closing and re-opening the browser refreshed the tabs, guess that's changed). All your remark accomplished is make me really glad that when I post I try to be helpful instead of a griefer...

How many hours did it take you to write that then

About 10 minutes. Or do you mean between when I closed and reopened the browser? That was about 8 hours.

Why do you feel such a need to be a smart-ass?

If you think anything I've said to you is griefing or smartassery I don't know what to tell you. Grow thicker skin.
  • Hixtory
    Hixtory
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Jessica

I watched the whole E3 presentation, I even told a friend what he needed to do to get the mount, create Bethesda account, link to twitch, link to ESO account, we both watched and talked about the preentation while was being streamed.

He got the mount and I havent got any mail or anything. Do I have to wait until the 15th?

or should I be worried

Thx
  • MasterWarrior
    MasterWarrior
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the update. I'll check for the crates tomorrow.
  • FreshlyB8ked
    FreshlyB8ked
    ✭✭✭✭

All you are literally doing is annoying ppl with constant whining because you are on console. Its NOT OUR fault. Consoles and devs didnt communicate it fast enough for you guys, I know it sucks, but you are crying on the wrong grave here. I see it literally every day now somewhere. Facebook, twitter, forum, stream chats etc. ITS ANNOYING, we have nothing to do with your problem so why ppl like you have to come and comment on every post that (sorry) has nothing do with you (yet)?

Rant over.

Hahaha. Sorry?
    My comment here was mainly in regards to the mass response from devs on this issue when thousands of other issues effecting all players go unnoticed for days, weeks, months, and years. Not too hard to figure out. And I can come comment on any dang forum I choose, thank you very much.

• MrGarlic
    MrGarlic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I received both the wolf and the crates about one hour ago. My wife only has the wolf, but she's still waiting for the crates.

BTW, I got 5 crates of potions, poisons and mimic stones and one exp scroll. I converted everything to gems. lol

Oh well, I got the wolf which I wanted anyway.
    'Sharp Arrows'Mr.Garlic
    Hidden by darkness, a shadow in the night,A sped arrow dissecting the gloom,Finding it's target, such delight.
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you so much for the reply. Good to know it's being fixed. Now we all need patience.
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • Clansman2013
    Clansman2013
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom I just logged into the game, and can confirm that I have received nothing at all so far.
  • Erris
    Erris
    ✭✭✭
    Got the wolf and the crates. Thank you very much!
  • IceDragon79
    IceDragon79
    ✭✭
    Got the Email
    Got the Wolf

No crates yet
  • PocketNova
    PocketNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just wolf here, no crates yet. I appreciate the wolf, adds to my little wolf collection.
    PC NA
    Master Angler
    Dressed as Wonder Woman
    Living in Hogwarts
  • ErilAq
    ErilAq
    ✭✭✭
    so I linked accounts, watched the stream, did the silly extension stuff, and haven't gotten an email or anything
    Internet armchair warriors attack! Yayayayayayaaaaaah!!!!