The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Twitch Drops, Broken Extension and E3

• bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil cruel to console players there zos, you should send them to every console as an apology.
    Edited by bloodthirstyvampire on June 12, 2018 6:28PM
    Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
  • tambo.01b16_ESO
    tambo.01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Nice surprise -

Congratulations! You have received an exclusive Elder Scrolls Online Ice Wolf mount and five Ouroboros Crown Crates, simply for watching the #BE3 stream on Twitch! When you next log into ESO, you’ll find the Ice Wolf mount in your Collections and the five Ouroboros Crown Crates ready to be opened from your Crown Crates menu.

Thanks for watching the Bethesda E3 2018 Showcase!

Just for the record. I only had my ESO account linked to Twich, so no need to have both linked.
    I think linking your Bethesda account possibly gives rewards to the Bethesda games you own.

I only logged on to Twitch @ 03:00 (UK) and allowed the extension to be activated. Couldn't participate as I was using Chrome and it didn't let me interact with the extension.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Are the initial emails still going out as well? I still haven't had that email yet.
    Ballrazor wrote: »
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

I watched the full stream, have had my accounts linked for a while now, extension was enabled and even answered most of the questions. I have yet to receive an email and have nothing (mount or boxes) available in game.

I've had drops from previous ESO promotions on twitch.

Have all the reward emails gone out or is there some sort of problem that's affecting this process and not just crates?

Could you both double check to see if you have a pop-up notification indicating that the Ice Wolf was added to your Collections?
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Undefwun
    Undefwun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    itzTJ wrote: »
    Anyway maybe you mods can explain to me why i linked my twitch account only to get nothing.. Is console just getting shafted again?

lol.. they said upfront pc/mac only....
    Drank Sinatra Sr - PvP Magblade - DC
    Juggathot - PvP Mag Sorc - DC
    Jedi Mind Crits - PvP A-Hole Bowblade - DC
    Dollar Store Thor - PvP Stamplar - DC
    The Bone Sumpremacy - baby Stamcro - DC
    Wârden Freeman - PvP Stamden - DC (on hold)
    Lauryn Heal - PvE Magplar DPS - DC

Lil Orc Chop - PvP Stam Sorc - EP
    Hamuel L Jackson - PvE DPS & PvP Stam DK - EP
    Chandler Bling - PvP Magden - EP

Mahalia Lightborn - exiled crafting toon - cos you know, she's AD
  • Darkeh
    Darkeh
    I am sure they would have included console if they could. And i believe they are working on it.

And hey who knows maybe you guys gonna get a whole *** ton of stuff the moment its possible.

• bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Undefwun wrote: »
    itzTJ wrote: »
    Anyway maybe you mods can explain to me why i linked my twitch account only to get nothing.. Is console just getting shafted again?

lol.. they said upfront pc/mac only....

There working on getting it for console after E3 is finished maybe next year until then hold the shaft
    Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
  • Merenwen_812
    Merenwen_812
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad to hear some of you are starting to get your crates from the BE3 Twitch Drops. We just got word from the folks watching the fulfillment process for the crates that it is going to take more than "a few" hours to complete. It could take until around this time tomorrow to fully finish, and people will be getting their crates as it moves through the process. Please periodically check your Crown Crate redemption screen.

Thank you!

was coming to see if I needed to do something more, I didn't get the crates. Did get the mount :)

Thank for update wonder if the going in ABC order (by user name), and if so how long til they get to 'M' LOL
    Edited by Merenwen_812 on June 12, 2018 6:36PM
  • Ballrazor
    Ballrazor
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

I watched the full stream, have had my accounts linked for a while now, extension was enabled and even answered most of the questions. I have yet to receive an email and have nothing (mount or boxes) available in game.

Have all the reward emails gone out or is there some sort of problem that's affecting this process and not just crates?

Could you both double check to see if you have a pop-up notification indicating that the Ice Wolf was added to your Collections?

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Double checked, no mail, no pop-up, not in the collection.

Thanks.
  • angelicsynthesis
    angelicsynthesis
    Soul Shriven
    Tevalaur wrote: »
    Tevalaur wrote: »
    My partner and I each got an email receipt for an Ice Wolf Mount and the 5 Orobouros Crown Crates; however in the game we both only received the mount and no crates at all.

*sits even more confused*

Read the thread before you post

Thanks, but since I already had the thread open and it didn't refresh until I posted, it took a few moments to catch up (it used to be that closing and re-opening the browser refreshed the tabs, guess that's changed). All your remark accomplished is make me really glad that when I post I try to be helpful instead of a griefer...

How many hours did it take you to write that then
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weper wrote: »
    I just got the Crates, thanks ZOS. ^^
    vLmMUrM.jpg

Te máker :D imádom a cicákat :D
    GM Of The Lusty Argonian ERP
    GM Of THe Alessia Dynasty PVP Guild
    GM Of The Guardians Of MiddleEarth
    My Smiling Emperor Profile Picture: https://ibb.co/bsOM6n
  • Clansman2013
    Clansman2013
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Are the initial emails still going out as well? I still haven't had that email yet.
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

I already have that mount, so I don't think I will see a popup. I just never received the email at all telling me I was getting anything. I know in the past when I won a twitch crate for ESO, I got the email no problem.
  • DiNanna63
    DiNanna63
    ✭✭✭
    I received the Ice Wolf but not the crates even though the email said I received them. I did watch on the extension. I'm going to put in a support tickets for the 5 crates.
  • Bguard
    Bguard
    Soul Shriven
    DiNanna63 wrote: »
    I received the Ice Wolf but not the crates even though the email said I received them. I did watch on the extension. I'm going to put in a support tickets for the 5 crates.

Dont make the support guys lose they time, read the thread. (Its just one page before.)

Hi all! Small update for you: It looks like the delivery process for the BE3 Twitch Drop crates is taking some additional time compared to the Ice Wolf one. It's still running. You should have your crates within the next few hours. We'll let you know when the process has finished running.

Thanks!
    Edited by Bguard on June 12, 2018 6:46PM
    NA - @Bguard

Stamina Nighblade WW [Khajiit] - San'jiro
    Stamina Templar WW [Orc] - Uruk gro-Shatul
    Magicka Sorcerer Vampire [Dark Elf] - Kaendris the Wise
    Stamina Dragonknight WW [Nord] - Geralt of Rivia The Wolf
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm glad to hear some of you are starting to get your crates from the BE3 Twitch Drops. We just got word from the folks watching the fulfillment process for the crates that it is going to take more than "a few" hours to complete. It could take until around this time tomorrow to fully finish, and people will be getting their crates as it moves through the process. Please periodically check your Crown Crate redemption screen.

Thank you!
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Is this for console as well? Or is it the same as the wolf. Because i didnt get crates, i watched and my account is linked so..

*because i know the wolf was only for PC (unfortunatly) but im not sure about the crates.
    Edited by eso_lags on June 12, 2018 6:45PM
  • EvilKiwi
    EvilKiwi
    ✭✭✭

I to got the mount, but no crates :(
    No Lollygagging.
  • DBZVelena
    DBZVelena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

The ice wolf was, the crates however are still missing.
    What are Natch Potes? Can you eat those?
    I believe in Genie-Gina.
  • DiNanna63
    DiNanna63
    ✭✭✭
    SerValwyn wrote: »

Dont make the support guys lose they time, read the thread. (Its just one page before.)

Hi all! Small update for you: It looks like the delivery process for the BE3 Twitch Drop crates is taking some additional time compared to the Ice Wolf one. It's still running. You should have your crates within the next few hours. We'll let you know when the process has finished running.

Thanks!

Thanks - I missed seeing that post.
  • valroy_cl
    valroy_cl
    Soul Shriven
    Got the mail here, but haven't received anything i already owned the mount btw.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager

Thanks.

Thanks! Two more questions for you: On which channel/site did you watch the BE3 stream from? And were you logged into Twitch on your account that's linked to ESO when the BE3 stream was live?

Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    valroy_cl wrote: »
    Got the mail here, but haven't received anything i already owned the mount btw.

Same
    PC-NA Goat
  • Clansman2013
    Clansman2013
    ✭✭✭

Thanks.

Thanks! Two more questions for you: On which channel/site did you watch the BE3 stream from? And were you logged into Twitch on your account that's linked to ESO when the BE3 stream was live?

I used the Twitched app on my Roku player and I was logged into my twitch account while watching (The account is linked to ESO).
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the email. I got the mount but I did not get any crates. I doubled checked the email and it said crates as well. So did I do something wrong or are the crates coming out later?
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • alkodav
    alkodav
    ✭✭✭
    I got mount, but there are no crates :(
    Any solutions?

Thanks
  • ruikkarikun
    ruikkarikun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations! You have received an exclusive Elder Scrolls Online Ice Wolf mount and five Ouroboros Crown Crates, simply for watching the #BE3 stream on Twitch!

Got this on mail. Got the wolf but didnt get any crates.
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same boat as me then @alkodav . Good to know I am not alone. I am sure the reps will report this and it will be rectified soon. Hopefully the reps will acknowledge they have read our posts so we know it's being looked at.
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No email, no mount, no crates /panic

I stayed up until 6am to watch the BE3 via Bethesda's twitch & I've got my account linked.

For what it counts, I also haven't received the card packs etc for TES: Legends.
  • Ballrazor
    Ballrazor
    Soul Shriven

Thanks.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom

I was on PC at twitch.tv/bethesda. Yes, I was logged in on the linked account, double checked it was linked just before the stream. Created a Bethesda account a few days before and linked that too. Checked all the usuals on twitch, like I wasn't appearing offline, it said I was watching the stream, wasn't muted etc.
    Edited by Ballrazor on June 12, 2018 7:20PM
  • Kittybitty
    Thanks for keeping us updated! :) Looking forward to those crates!
  • HjorrMundGandr
    HjorrMundGandr
    ✭✭✭
    So it seems like this was resolved for people?
    I got the mount but not the crates?
    Do we have to create a ticket for support or do we just sit tight and all will be rectified @ZOS_JessicaFolsom ?
  • GamingFennec
    GamingFennec
    Soul Shriven
    No crates here, but I did get the mount. Checked earlier around noon, now it's almost 4pm est