The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

The Next ESO Live - What Do We Want To See?

WuffyCerulei
WuffyCerulei
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Alright, please feel free to comment on what you guys want to see on the next ESO Live episode!

What I want to see:
-The next DLC (please be Vvardenfell or Clockwork City)
-Spellcrafting and where it is at the moment
-More craftable sets here soon?
-Warden class info
-New races (if there are any plans to add more)
For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • LrdRahvin
    LrdRahvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stable servers.
  • KimoBitz
    KimoBitz
    ✭✭✭
    Spellcrafting and the warden class is what I would love to see in the next update
    Edited by KimoBitz on January 19, 2017 10:48AM
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I WANT A NEW ZONE TO PLAY IN...NEW TRIAL OR DUNGEON. CAPS MAKES THIS IMPORTANT. 99% OF US DO NOT CARE FOR HOUSES OR 1T REMODELLING CRAP. I R BORED.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I WANT A NEW ZONE TO PLAY IN...NEW TRIAL OR DUNGEON. CAPS MAKES THIS IMPORTANT. 99% OF US DO NOT CARE FOR HOUSES OR 1T REMODELLING CRAP. I R BORED.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    Master Angler
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @DRXHarbinger Double post, my friend.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Kodrac
    Kodrac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

:trollface:
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I want to see @Wrobel explaining the balance changes.
    Because I can!
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hey everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and tell you what we're thinking, and help set expectations. Those of you who have been around awhile know that we always show the shiny new thing on Twitch after it's been announced. So in response to requests asking to see "what's next after Homestead", we'll get there, but it won't be the topic of the next ESO Live show.

We're currently looking at Friday, Jan. 27th for the next ESO Live and the show will be focused on Homestead and Update 13. One segment we're considering, for example, is looking at a handful of the most creative and well done Homestead creations on the PTS and from our internal studio. We'd also like to give you a chance to ask your questions about some of the fixes and changes you've seen on the PTS.

We'll post a schedule of the show beforehand, as we always do. If there's something related to Homestead and Update 13 that you'd really like to see or hear about, let us know and we'll see what we can do. :)
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and tell you what we're thinking, and help set expectations. Those of you who have been around awhile know that we always show the shiny new thing on Twitch after it's been announced. So in response to requests asking to see "what's next after Homestead", we'll get there, but it won't be the topic of the next ESO Live show.

We're currently looking at Friday, Jan. 27th for the next ESO Live and the show will be focused on Homestead and Update 13. One segment we're considering, for example, is looking at a handful of the most creative and well done Homestead creations on the PTS and from our internal studio. We'd also like to give you a chance to ask your questions about some of the fixes and changes you've seen on the PTS.

We'll post a schedule of the show beforehand, as we always do. If there's something related to Homestead and Update 13 that you'd really like to see or hear about, let us know and we'll see what we can do. :)

You know the pts forum has already shown us this though? We know what's been buffed amd what's been ruined / nerfed and how houses work....Tbh barely anyone on console cares about it. We need proper content that isn't exhausted in 5 mins or requires endless gold grinding to pay for it....

Give us something to actually want to carry on for another 3 months instead please.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    Master Angler
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone,

yessssssss

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hey everyone,

No one asked for The Elder Sims Online 2.0... I want to know if you have any plans to release REAL content this year or if I should go and find another game to play while waiting on an actual expansion/DLC worth talking about. I love this game, I do and I throw a lot of money into this game. But all this wait for new maps to explore is slowly pushing me and others away ;(
    Edited by andreasranasen on January 18, 2017 5:58PM
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A third morph. Need more end game theorycrafting.
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If there's something related to Homestead and Update 13 that you'd really like to see or hear about, let us know and we'll see what we can do. :)

Can you add ability to mount in our house's courtyards and gardens? It is kind of frustrating to see a stable on my property but not be able to ride. I am hoping this is a simple yes/no flag you can flip in the housing data. Some of the outdoor areas of many other instanced locations, such as dungeons and Trials, allow you to mount. So I think this should be possible and would be a nice immersion and QoL improvement. Thanks!
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd love to see a sneak preview of the prices of houses, crown and a definite gold price. Even if you can just show one example, that would be something :)
    I like the idea of showcasing the best or most unique houses, will this be something you can do for after it goes Live, or only PTS homes?
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone,

You know the pts forum has already shown us this though? We know what's been buffed amd what's been ruined / nerfed and how houses work....Tbh barely anyone on console cares about it. We need proper content that isn't exhausted in 5 mins or requires endless gold grinding to pay for it....

Give us something to actually want to carry on for another 3 months instead please.

See, that's the thing. No matter what content they put out, there will always be people who have devoured it in a few days. I think they're called content locusts or something similar ...

Housing is content. It's just not content that you personally want. Housing, One Tamriel, Holiday Events, it all takes time to make. They don't just magically flip a switch and it appears.

Now I will admit I'm a little vexed that there's been no new areas and quests since Dark Brotherhood. I love new areas and quests and content. But everything that's come recently has been content, even if it's just a makeover of old content or in the case of housing, something players have been asking for since beta days.

One problem I do notice around here is we get given these content patches, and the same day people are like "ok new things ... so what's next ZOS?" It's like asking what you're getting next Christmas immediately after opening this year's presents.

And if we are right, May's DLC will be the biggest zone by far. If you don't want to use housing, that's cool. Not everyone does.

But also to shockingly agree with you a little, grinding for mats for housing would have been a lot more fun in a new zone as opposed to treating over old zones repeatedly.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • bellatrixed
    bellatrixed
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one asked for The Elder Sims Online 2.0... I want to know if you have any plans to release REAL content this year or if I should go and find another game to play while waiting on an actual expansion/DLC worth talking about. I love this game, I do and I throw a lot of money into this game. But all this wait for new maps to explore is slowly pushing me and others away ;(

Speak for yourself, I wanted housing since launch as did many people I know. It is REAL content, cause it's something to do in a game.

There's more to game content than killing NPCs or players. Do you consider the Sims or Minecraft to not be games because they aren't based around killing things?
    ESO Roleplay | RP community for all factions/servers/platforms
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone,

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Where can we submit our home creations if we would like to show it off ?
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - Vvanderfell DLC (containing the main land along with the U shaped lands around it. And dont forget Sholsteim).
    - Armor/weapon retrait/restyle
    - Jewelcrafting
    - Spellcrafting
    - A complete rework of every class skill trees (example: remove pet skill line on sorcerers and put new shock skills).
    - Make every stamina set to have a corresponding magicka set (there is no corresponding magicka set that gives you max magicka on all 5 slots like the stamina one -cant remember the name-)
    Edited by jcaceresw on January 18, 2017 6:35PM
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    If there's something related to Homestead and Update 13 that you'd really like to see or hear about, let us know and we'll see what we can do. :)

Can you add ability to mount in our house's courtyards and gardens? It is kind of frustrating to see a stable on my property but not be able to ride. I am hoping this is a simple yes/no flag you can flip in the housing data. Some of the outdoor areas of many other instanced locations, such as dungeons and Trials, allow you to mount. So I think this should be possible and would be a nice immersion and QoL improvement. Thanks!

I totally agree with you @Dagoth_Rac but I wondered if it was because you can "place" your mounts.. so having multiple "out" might go wonky. Although I would love to be able to ride around in the courtyards. Some of the yards are pretty big you know!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone,

Uh, a lot of people have been asking for housing for a very long time. Any mmo developer making a game has to cater to all sorts of different interests and playstyles within the world they create. Sometimes we have to wait for the things we like so that other's can get the things they like. Been like this in every MMO I've played for almost the last 20 years.

Just because it's not content you want, doesn't mean it's not valid or isn't "real content"

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Sotha_Sil wrote: »

@Sotha_Sil We'll put up a separate thread for that before the end of the week. Feel free to take some screenshots and/or video in preparation!

Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey Jessica:

There's two things I'd like to see, one related to Homestead and one to the balance changes.

For Homestead, how'd you decide what dwellings would represent the three house sizes for each race and where they'd be? A lot of Argonian enthusiasts, myself included, would have appreciated a xanmeer, but I think (I hope??) the door is open for that to maybe be a Crown home?

For balance, is it possible to get a statement from the combat/PVE devs on the state of stamina DPS builds in endgame PVE? A bone? Anything? Pretty please?
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sotha_Sil wrote: »
    @Sotha_Sil We'll put up a separate thread for that before the end of the week. Feel free to take some screenshots and/or video in preparation!
    C2El5LaWQAAaJoC.jpg:large

Because everybody wants to see my We Bare Bears!
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom I'd like to see Wrobel or someone explain the coag blood change? Pleeeeeeeeeeeease

kthxbye

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Moloch1514
    Moloch1514
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't showing off creations from the PTS a bit misleading since there were none of the restraints we will face in Live?
    PC-NA
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't showing off creations from the PTS a bit misleading since there were none of the restraints we will face in Live?

How so? The same would be accomplished in either place
    Edited by Sigtric on January 18, 2017 7:24PM

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigtric wrote: »

Sometime next year. Definitely not happening day 1...
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hey everyone,

Uh, a lot of people have been asking for housing for a very long time. Any mmo developer making a game has to cater to all sorts of different interests and playstyles within the world they create. Sometimes we have to wait for the things we like so that other's can get the things they like. Been like this in every MMO I've played for almost the last 20 years.

Just because it's not content you want, doesn't mean it's not valid or isn't "real content"

Actually the only people who asked for it are Skyrim fan boys. The rest didn't buy the game to decorate houses, there's The Sims for that. We asked to explore the world of Tamriel. Housing isn't groundbreaking, new or anything special. It's just a lazy feature added to hopefully keep people interested for a short period of time.

What they're adding is features. Not content. Know the difference.
    Edited by andreasranasen on January 18, 2017 8:34PM
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you @ZOS_JessicaFolsom for posting and reining in some of the wild speculation flying around.
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Moloch1514
    Moloch1514
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, but not in the few weeks we've had PTS....and no one can afford to be so creative as on the PTS where there is no real cost constraints.
    PC-NA