The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Natch Potes?

• OneKhajiitCrimeWave
    OneKhajiitCrimeWave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit is away from the computer so no begging gif can be sent at the moment...

Dark moon's and dull claws.

EDIT: Khajiit has succeeded

newjersey-cats-10.gif
    Edited by OneKhajiitCrimeWave on September 26, 2016 7:10PM
    Dark Flare is the Beginning, Radiant is the End. Hail the Light Bringers!
  • hrothbern
    hrothbern
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Preyfar wrote: »
    German patchnotes says wednesday ( Mittwoch ) too.

It does not say patch notes on Wednesday. I don't think you speak or understand German.
    According to a fun false fact I just made up, a Mittwoch is actually a kind of sandwich that involves six different kind of cheeses and uses two personal pepperoni pan pizzas as the bread. I just ate two while waiting on the potes.

Wotan (Woden or Odin) would consider that a blasphemy

Edited by hrothbern on September 26, 2016 7:17PM
    "I still do not understand why I followed the advice of Captain Rana to bring the villagers of Bleakrock into safety. We should have fought for our village and not have backed down, with our tail between our legs. Now my home village is in shambles, the houses burning, the invaders feasting.I swear every day to Shor that after Molag Bal has been defeated, I will hunt down the invaders and restore peace in Bleakrock and drink my mead with my friends at the market place".PC-EU
  • Teridaxus
    Teridaxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It does not say patch notes on Wednesday. I don't think you speak or understand German.

@Special_XYZ
    Or maybe my english is bad and i mean with patch notes the message on top of the forums...

But thanks for insulting me
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • Rjizzle09
    Rjizzle09
    ✭✭✭
    Lmao the destro ult just isnt gonna be viable or changed apparently rip mag ulti
  • Special_XYZ
    Special_XYZ
    ✭✭✭

@Special_XYZ
    Or maybe my english is bad and i mean with patch notes the message on top of the forums...

Patch notes are not the same as regular maintenance. If you have a defence for stating a completely incorrect fact then go ahead. But as for now I don't think you know german.

• Dromede
    Dromede
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why do people show up here and ruin a perfectly funny thread? :(

I need more cat gifs to recover :(
    Edited by Dromede on September 26, 2016 9:21PM
    Skye Cloude - Sorc DPS, Master Crafter. Main, the bestest
    Lae Lenne - Templar Healer Trial grade.
    Dromede - Stamina Nightblade, she's a newb and doesn't know what she's doing
    V'oghatta - Stamplar pretending to be a tank
    Ulville Thonvella - aspiring Fire Mage, be careful around her fire sticks!
    Dromedaris - lost and not found. Named after a shoe, what else can you expect from her? A proper tank in her wildest dreams
    Swims-Naked - too pretty to grind, too silly to quest.
    Sun Flair - Dunmer Templar that can't spell for life. To bad she's too broke to afford a name change... Well, at least she's pretty...
  • Teridaxus
    Teridaxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Special_XYZ

Patch notes are not the same as regular maintenance. If you have a defence for stating a completely incorrect fact then go ahead. But as for now I don't think you know german.

Willst du meinen Ausweis, Geburtsurkunde sehen oder da du vermutlich selber Deutscher bist, soll ich dich dann in deinen Bundesstaat besuchen so, dass du sehen kannst du ich Deutscher bin?

Aber mal ehrlich, nur weil ich einen kleinen Fehler begannen habe und das englische Wort für Wartung mit Patch Notizen verwechselt habe, heißt das nicht mir zur vorzuwerfen, dass ich kein Deutscher bin.
  • Special_XYZ
    Special_XYZ
    ✭✭✭

@Special_XYZ

Willst du meinen Ausweis, Geburtsurkunde sehen oder da du vermutlich selber Deutscher bist, soll ich dich dann in deinen Bundesstaat besuchen so, dass du sehen kannst du ich Deutscher bin?

Aber mal ehrlich, nur weil ich einen kleinen Fehler begannen habe und das englische Wort für Wartung mit Patch Notizen verwechselt habe, heißt das nicht mir zur vorzuwerfen, dass ich kein Deutscher bin.

Lol fine I believe you. No need for any documentation. I just don't like when people state something as a fact when they aren't 100% sure of it, which is the situation that has happened here. Let's just move past it.
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be or not to be a german. That is the question.