Das Kapitel „Gold Road“ (inklusive des Schriftlehre-Systems) und Update 42 können jetzt auf dem öffentlichen Testserver getestet werden! Hier könnt ihr die aktuellen Patchnotizen lesen: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Wartungsarbeiten in der Woche vom 22. April:
• PC/Mac: NA Megaserver für Wartungsarbeiten – 25. April, 12:00 – 20:00 MESZ
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

4 to 6 player dungeon house

Traihd
Traihd
Soul Shriven
Hello,
There are 2 years the Elinhir private arena was just out on eso. Then 6 month latter i have finish on PC-EU on it a real PvE dungeon base on vet challenge with 2 boss.
I have made this dungeon with i mind doing something for 4 esp player (or half exp) or 6 beginner.

First boss :
07hnfhsqjh0h.png

Second boss :
piwn1wcjffi6.png

End of donjon :
ycpacqa5ag3f.png

Since one year and half many players have tried or/and clear this dungeon (with more or less success).
But before in case in can't do what i want in Doomchar Plateau house i will have to destroy this actual dungeon to allow me doing one other a little more harder. So I wish to share with the eso community the more I can this house (Mine @Traihd) before the sword of darvocles fall on it. If there is people who want my word to do YouTube movie / stream or anything with it, you have my complete agreement to so what you want about this PvE Dungeon ^^'

Good luck everyone
rglkuoomoxa8.png

PS : Sorry my deutch is too rusty :smile:
  • Hämähäkki
    Hämähäkki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Traihd schrieb: »

PS : Sorry my deutch is too rusty :smile:

Looks like it, 100% is in english.

Maybe you should post that in the english forum. You'll get probably more responses there 😉
    TherealHämähäkki
  • Traihd
    Traihd
    Soul Shriven
    Done too ^^'
  • ZOS_Wanda
    ZOS_Wanda
    mod
    @Traihd , as mentioned before, this post is in the wrong place. You said you already posted in the English forum as well. I can either move this thread to the English forum or close it. Please let me know what you prefer.
    Staff Post
  • Diebesgut
    Diebesgut
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Traihd

... thanks for showing us and good luck with your next level dungeon 🙃
    Khajiit Sicherheitsdienst ~ Überprüfung von Schlössern aller Art ~ Khajiit Security ~ Inspection of any kind of locks
    Khajiit Gebrauchtwaren ~ Handel mit Waren aller Art ~ Khajiit Store ~ Trading of any kind of goods
    Playstation
  • Traihd
    Traihd
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_Wanda can you just let it here i just wanted to share this home with the most player possible before it eventual remade :smile:
Anmelden oder Registrieren, um zu kommentieren.