The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Update on PC NA & EU Issues [Updated 10/27 @ 8:40pm]

• Anomander72
    Anomander72
    ✭✭
    I queued and BGs launched but I am still in a loading screen. That was 5 minutes ago, so...
  • ArrVeeGee
    ArrVeeGee
    Just got matched!
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Update: The hotfix was just deployed on PC EU, and the Activity Finder is back on. We're continuing to monitor server stability.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • sMuggle
    sMuggle
    ✭✭✭
    BG queues are hit or miss. Some load, others keep loading, only way out is force closing the game.
  • StarMightyMaster
    StarMightyMaster
    ✭✭✭

Update: The hotfix was just deployed on PC EU, and the Activity Finder is back on. We're continuing to monitor server stability.

Guess it hard to tell if the PC/EU server stability with Activity Finder back on is ok as it such a late hour for EU guess Monday/Monday nite is the bigger test.
  • wrath_of_erana
    wrath_of_erana
    ✭✭✭
    LOL problem after problem with this game and yet people still play. You are all SHEEP
  • scorpius2k1
    scorpius2k1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Currently on PC/NA @ 8:45PM EST...

This feels strikingly similar to the behavior last year. Curious, has the LFG tool been reverted to the old version? :|

r0jSpuf.gif

eso-endless-lfg-group-loop.png

giphy.gif

🌎 PC/NA
    🐧 Linux (Arch)
    🧑‍💻 ESO Addon Dev
    ⚔️ Stamplar | Magplar | Stamcro | Magsorc | Magcro Healer
  • RefLiberty
    RefLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well call me M'aiq the Liar but you managed to duct tape it. No issues at all except smashing F which I don't mind.
    Edited by RefLiberty on 28 October 2019 03:07
  • StarMightyMaster
    StarMightyMaster
    ✭✭✭
    Currently on PC/NA @ 8:45PM EST...

This feels strikingly similar to the behavior last year. Curious, has the LFG tool been reverted to the old version? :|

r0jSpuf.gif

eso-endless-lfg-group-loop.png

giphy.gif

Seem they didnt know how to fix it so there just put the old LFG back in lol
  • StarMightyMaster
    StarMightyMaster
    ✭✭✭
    I would love them to fix the weapon under you feet bug is it so hard to do
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love them to fix the weapon under you feet bug is it so hard to do

its funny how a problem that been around for 2 years, and occurs multiple times an hour is rarely ever discussed.
    That shows you where our expectations have stooped to.
  • ChimpyChumpy
    ChimpyChumpy
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah this whole weekend was annoying but somehow human civilization did not turn into rubble. I got to queue into bg and a dungeon yesterday and finally finished cladwell's gold.

Got the little marionette as well, I thought it was a pet, guess I didn't read the description properly would have sold those bones otherwise.

I took the time off to try out modern warfare. Man I suck at fps games now and the leveling system is annoying as hell.

Still seems to be better than queuing to play acheage. The only other mmo I'd even consider playing right now is OSRS so glad things seem to be on track here.

Edited by ChimpyChumpy on 28 October 2019 11:20
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gina is the chosen one.
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• Yuffie91
    Yuffie91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So is there any update on wether we get compensation for the weekends problems? Besides "going to look into possibly extending the Halloween event"?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yuffie91 wrote: »
    So is there any update on wether we get compensation for the weekends problems? Besides "going to look into possibly extending the Halloween event"?

I suspect they will wait to make sure the servers are actually stable for realz this time before they really figure out compensation/extensions.
  • sMuggle
    sMuggle
    ✭✭✭
    So what's next? Sitting in loading screen for 5 mins every 3 outta 4 tries for BG queues and getting "unable to load battlegrounds" is a tad bit disheartening.. Please, something? Sooner than later.. - Thanks!
  • CiNNeR
    CiNNeR
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno The everlasting loading screens are back too. Take about three minutes to travel from wayshrine to wayshrine :(
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    CiNNeR wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno The everlasting loading screens are back too. Take about three minutes to travel from wayshrine to wayshrine :(

Thanks, we've seen the same and have been looking into things on our end. Will let everyone know as soon as we have an update.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • CiNNeR
    CiNNeR
    ✭✭✭
    CiNNeR wrote: »

Thanks, we've seen the same and have been looking into things on our end. Will let everyone know as soon as we have an update.

@ZOS_GinaBruno Thanks for the really quick reaction.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Ok everyone, we were able to make some adjustments on the backend and things should be stabilizing. Let us know if you see otherwise.

Also, in regards to some remaining issues surrounding Battlegrounds mentioned earlier, we're still working through these. Thanks for the information.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • RefLiberty
    RefLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is fine, not pissed at all.
    The only thing that wold be nice is to extend the Event, and possibly ESO+ period (although, I have a feeling it wold do a Poo-Poo in your billing systems setup, so think of something of equal value).
    Just fix it for good and we are good too.
    I don't see any use of forum rage at this point, but well, S-Storm incoming again I guess :D:D
  • Lovelocke
    Lovelocke
    ✭✭✭
    Ok everyone, we were able to make some adjustments on the backend and things should be stabilizing. Let us know if you see otherwise.

Also, in regards to some remaining issues surrounding Battlegrounds mentioned earlier, we're still working through these. Thanks for the information.

I just noticed my loading screens lessened, came here and saw your post. Thanks for responding so quickly.
  • Chicharron
    Chicharron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think that at this moment the adjustments they make are two candles in front of the server and prayers.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chicharron wrote: »
    I think that at this moment the adjustments they make are two candles in front of the server and prayers.

That's the vigil for the server hamsters who didnt make it.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Making adjustments on the backend?

Does this mean you have removed our tails?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see otherwise
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • KageNin
    KageNin
    ✭✭✭
    Battlegrounds currently not working and loadscreens of 5+mins PC/EU
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Agree, if you just want skulls, call out in zone or guild for people to help you with a normal FG1 run. It's easy enough to do without tank or healer. If you have at least one good dps, you don't need 4 or even 3 people - it's easy enough to solo (except as a lowbie). This is an MMO; you need to have friends and guildmates for some content.

The only issue with FG I for skulls is that you can burn through the last 2 mini bosses before the final boss so fast you need to wait for the skull cooldown timer to pass.
  • fierackas
    fierackas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game is not fixed , got stuck in a load screen between IC & sewers for so long I just force closed the game.
  • solasub
    solasub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5CA2GUW.jpg
    Tick Tock Tormentor• Gryphon Heart • Immortal Redeemer • Extinguisher of Flames • Dro-m'Athra Destroyer • Shiel of the North
    PVP Alpha Squad
    PVE : Alpha Crew Guild leader / Easy Peasy Officer