Wartungsarbeiten in der Woche vom 25. März:
• [ABGESCHLOSSEN] Wartungsarbeiten im ESO Store und dem Kontosystem – 28. März, 14:00 – 17:00 MESZ

Offizielle Diskussion zu „Twitch-Drops-Zeitplan – Mai 2019“

ZOS_KaiSchober
3559e9cfc192dc1c08c21d6866bfd746.jpg
Dies ist die offizielle Diskussion zum Webseiten-Artikel „Twitch-Drops-Zeitplan – Mai 2019“.

Sichert euch ESO-Drops und deren seltene Kronen-Ouroboroskisten, indem ihr im Mai bei diesen Livestreams dabei seid.

Kai Schober
Senior Community Manager - The Elder Scrolls Online
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch
Staff Post
  • FreshlyB8ked
    FreshlyB8ked
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_KaiSchober

Hi Kai,

I'm looking to see if you're able to provide some answers here where we just can't seem to get any when asking on the US side.
    Is there any news or updates that could be provided that may provide some insight on when console users may get to participate in the twitch rewards? It would be awesome for console users to start getting a shot at obtaining the exclusive mount/pet that is offered in these crates. Plus the extra crown gems certainly wouldn't hurt to be included on.
  • ZOS_KaiSchober
    FreshlyB8ked schrieb: »
    @ZOS_KaiSchober

Hi Kai,

I'm looking to see if you're able to provide some answers here where we just can't seem to get any when asking on the US side.
    Is there any news or updates that could be provided that may provide some insight on when console users may get to participate in the twitch rewards? It would be awesome for console users to start getting a shot at obtaining the exclusive mount/pet that is offered in these crates. Plus the extra crown gems certainly wouldn't hurt to be included on.

I am afraid that Twitch Drops for Console players is not something you'll see in the near future. As much as we'd like to do this, there are certain aspects which make it a lot harder to do for 1st party plattforms.

We'll continue to come up with solutions for special drops, though, like we did for PAX East this year where all console players had to do was to log into the game.

Kai Schober
    Senior Community Manager - The Elder Scrolls Online
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch
    Staff Post
Anmelden oder Registrieren, um zu kommentieren.