Das Kapitel „Gold Road“ (inklusive des Schriftlehre-Systems) und Update 42 können jetzt auf dem öffentlichen Testserver getestet werden! Hier könnt ihr die aktuellen Patchnotizen lesen: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Somewhat new to PvP and I struggle to find a build that I feel comfortable with

Goren
Goren
✭✭✭
First of all, I'm looking for a build dedicated to no CP Cyrodiil and occasionally Imperial City that offers a good balance between offensive and defensive. I don't want to use any crafted potions so I need to get my major buffs from somewhere else. This is already a big problem because I wanted to play with S&B and Bow but they don't have Major Brutality. Since I don't have the warden class, I'm left with the regulars: Templar doesn't have Major Brutality, Nightblade's "Drain Power" requires an enemy to be hit which is very inconvenient whenever I fight in ranged combat, Dragonknight and Sorcerer have good skills for Major Brutality but I don't want to play a stamDK for roleplay reasons and stamSorc lacks the burst potential if I play with S&B and Bow. I could use Dreugh King Slayer but I don't want to give up a 5 piece set just for that. I'm also looking for some kind of strategy, one that makes the build special and offers a lot of fun.

So here's my alternative idea: A stamNB with 2H and S&B that isn't a gank build because I don't like ganking and one shot builds.

As I mentioned, I wanted a strategy and I was thinking of using "Relentless Focus" in combination with Molag Kena. Not the most ingenious idea but I honestly couldn't find something else since I'm not looking for a one shot build. But I'm really fond of skills like "Shadow Image", "Mirage" and "Surprise Attack" because it adds Major Fracture. All in all it would look like this:

2 Molag Kena (1 light, 1 heavy), 5 Bone Pirate (5 Medium), 5 Seventh Legion (Weapons and Jewelry) with Dubious Camoran Throne

2H Bar:
  1. Ambush (gap closer, Empower, works with Pressure Points and Hemorrhage)
  2. Surprise Attack (spammable, Major Fracture, works with Shadow Barrier and Dark Vigor)
  3. Relentless Focus (Minor Berserk, Minor Endurance, works with Pressure Points)
  4. Forward Momentum (Major Brutality, HoT, debuffs snares and immobilizations
  5. Expert Hunter (detect stealthed and invisible enemies, Major Savagery, works with Slayer)
  6. Onslaught (Finisher I wanted a 2H ability just for the animation and roleplay)

S&B Bar:
  1. Reverberating Bash (Stun, Major Defile)
  2. Dark Cloak (HoT, Minor Protection, works with Shadow Barrier and Dark Vigor)
  3. Mirage (Major Evasion, Minor Resolve, Minor Ward, works with Pressure Points and Hemorrhage I like this skill but I'll probably replace it with your suggestion)
  4. Shadow Image (teleport, Minor Maim, works with Shadow Barrier and Dark Vigor)
  5. Absorb Magic (Heal, 8% increased block damage, 8% reduced block cost I love this skill)
  6. Dawnbreaker of Smiting (DoT, stun, works with Slayer and Skilled Tracker I think it's great because a lot of players are Vampires or Werewolfs)

As far as the strategy goes, I would go for:

Forward Momentum, Relentless Focus,

(2H) Ambush -> 1st LA -> Surprise Attack -> 2nd LA
(S&B) Reverberating Bash -> 3rd LA -> 4th LA (triggers Overkill)
(2H) HA (triggers Follow Up) -> Assassins Scourge -> Onslaught

Since Dawnbreaker of Smiting is an ultimate, I would only use it against tougher enemies. I haven't tested anything but I feel like this build lacks healing and recovery. What do you think about it, where is it good, where is it bad, keep in mind I haven't thought about any armor and weapon traits and enchantments, what would you suggest? Let me know, thank you!
  • Goren
    Goren
    ✭✭✭
    Das sollte eigentlich gar nicht hier ins deutsche Forum rein und ich sehe auch nirgends wie ich es löschen kann.. Hilfe?
  • Tannenhirsch
    Tannenhirsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lass´es halt stehen, egal :wink:
    Es gibt Signaturen ?
Anmelden oder Registrieren, um zu kommentieren.