The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How do I get to Stirk?

JelloTopia
I'm on the quest The weight of three crowns which brought me to Stirk where the alliance leaders are meeting. However when I got there I ported out to pvp.

Now I need to get back there and my quest marker is in Stirk. Am I stuck or is there a portal to Stirk that I can use?
  • Crazysam87
    I don't want to sound like a ***, but this is not the forum to post this. I suggest you post on the adequat forum if there is one, look on google or go back to the npc that sent you?
    Options
  • Nullist
    Nullist
    There was a portal to Stirk in Wayrest Fighters Guild, in Stormhaven, for me as DC.
    Options
  • Spendrup
    Spendrup
    Soul Shriven
    I have the same problem, can´t travel to Stirk and there is no portal in any city. Is there a solution yet? :(
    Options
  • Syzmicke
    Syzmicke
    ✭✭✭
    The portal is in the mage guild in mournhold for ebonpact.
    Options
  • SluggoV2
    SluggoV2
    ✭✭✭
    Actually the portal is in the Mournhold Fighters Guild, I was mistaken that it was in the Mages Guild too.
    Options
  • Anex
    Anex
    ✭✭✭
    I can't find the portal back either.. I looked in the Fighter's Guild in Skywatch as that is where the quest line started but I didn't find it. Perhaps I will have to dig around to find the portal AD side. I don't know why I bother though, the quest sends me to a zone without NPCs.
    Assassination/ Dual Wield Specced Stamina-based Nightblade, because I like Hardmode apparently
    Twitter | Raptr | Twitch.TV
    Options
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. I had the same problem. The quest had no npc's, and THE MAGE was talking by himself. I left hoping that the glitch would clear up. Re-entered a few times. Its been a few days now, and I can't get back, and I do not remember where I went. Hopefully this gets resolved soon.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
    Options
  • badbeansnub18_ESO
    I had the same issue as dodgehopper... When I landed in Stirk there were no NPC's and the mage was only talking to himself.
    Options
  • Damianx
    Damianx
    Soul Shriven
    Go to the fighters guild in Vulkhel if your in AD it will give you a portal to Stirk.
    Options