Das Kapitel „Gold Road“ (inklusive des Schriftlehre-Systems) und Update 42 können jetzt auf dem öffentlichen Testserver getestet werden! Hier könnt ihr die aktuellen Patchnotizen lesen: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Wartungsarbeiten in der Woche vom 22. April:
• [ABGESCHLOSSEN] Xbox: EU und NA Megaserver für einen neuen Patch – 24. April, 12:00 – 18:00 MESZ
• [ABGESCHLOSSEN] PlayStation®: EU und NA Megaserver für einen neuen Patch – 24. April, 12:00 – 18:00 MESZ

I am shocked and sad

St_Anger
St_Anger
✭✭✭
This game has been my favourite game for about 3 years. I don't want to and will not hate about it, but the game is going into a very bad direction, especially for endgame PvE players. Every raidguild I know of, has problems with getting 12 people for the raids, because so many people have quit the game. I don't want it to go down like this, but awefully it seems like it will. The recent two patches made matters even worse.

Two patches in a row that do not balance, but completely overthrow the playstyle can't be healthy. First in Scalebreaker we saw buffs of up to 167%, which resulted pretty much in a DOT-only meta, and now we get nervs of up to 63% to the skills that got buffed so massively 2 months ago, which will most likely result in a spammable-focused meta, because they are the only skills that are not affected by the nervs.
But this constant change in meta is not the only problem at the moment and with this patch:

- DPS will probably decrease by 30-40%, which won't make too much of difference in PvP other than empowering tank builds, but in PvE this is crucial. For good endgame groups such as mine it will still be possible to do all of the hardmodes ingame, but it will make the "Godslayer" and probably also "Griffin Heart" achievements impossible, even for the best groups in the world.
- Groups that haven't cleared all of the hardmodes yet will be thrown back in their progress by a mile, maybe even so far that it renders the raid they are working on and maybe almost cleared impossible for them after this patch.
- Lower DPS groups, like casual/weekend gamers won't be able to clear most veteran raids and DLC-dungeons anymore, because of the DPS drop.
- Because of DOT nervs, lightattacks will deal a greater percentage of the total DPS, which will make lightweaving even more important, nerving less skilled players even more.
- Uptime duration of DOTs is beeing standardised making the rotations dumbed down and static -> no more dynamic rotations and overall less fun. And because of the low DPS of DOTs, the ones that dont fit into a static rotation, because of their uptime will most likely just be removed from the skillbar for convenience.
- Standardisation of damageskills removes class identity entirely: After Scalebreaker we had the first standardisation, which lead to us using mostly weapon and guild skillline abilites, making every class having the same playstyle (in PvE). In yesterdays stream they said that it will improve variety "because if everything deals the same damage you can choose how you want to damage your opponent", but that is not variety, that is just different animations for what feels like the same skill... Everyone that thinks this is variety is clearly delusional and out of touch with reality.
- no new endgame content for PvE - no arena, no raid, nothing. Especially after Sunspire was significantly easier than Cloudrest having no new endgame content is like a punch to the guts of all endgame PvE players and one of the main reasons why about 1 in 4 players I know already left or plan on leaving. What are we endgame players supposed to do until May/June? We cant/do not want to wait 8-9 Months doing the same raids we already cleared multiple times over and over and over... The dungeon DLC in the first quarter of 2020 will most likely not be much of a challenge either, after seeing the recent trend of making new DLC dungeons easier than the ones before and even nerving old ones.
- Releasing a new craftable itemset that will most likely be best in slot for all damage classes (stamina and magicka) in PvE (New Moon Acolyte: 481 spell/weapondamage on 5-piece) will kill variety even more.
- The first instance of pay-to-win seems like beeing introduced on the PTS: A crown store pet, that will increase character carry capacity by 5 accountwide.

And the common offenders:
-Age old bugs are not getting fixed and important bugfixes, that actually work are not getting hotfixed, but instead put into the new mayor patch 5 weeks ahead (like the dragon hitbox fix for sunspire)
-Performance is still bad and improvements are announced for multiple mayor patches in the future, instead of focussing on getting the game running in the first place.
-Beeing OK with too little endgame content. We get only one new 12 player raid per year and only once a second one. Every other MMO releases at least 2-3 raids per year to keep the endgame community entertained, but the ESO devs said in an interview with the german website "mein-mmo.de" recently that the new DLC will not include a raid because "we just had a new raid 'recently' ".

I would love to see the game rise and succeed. I loved it when at the release of Elsweyr the playercount hit a record high and with the new class and new raid, everything seemed to go into the right direction. But that direction has made a 180° turn into the abyss since then. As I said I would love to see the game succeed, but I cant see that happening anymore.

Honestly to me it seems there is not much value in the game anymore. The only reason why I don't plan on leaving the game for now is, because I like my guild members and it is fun to play with them on the evenings. But that might also change, if there is nothing more left to do. For now doing the raids with my friends is still fun, but I am sure after some more months doing the same raids over and over again will get dull, even with the best people. And maybe I will leave the game then as well. But for now I stay, but I have canceled my subscription, which I had running for almost 3 years, because in my opinion there is not enaugh new and challenging content to justify the 12€ per month.
  • St_Anger
    St_Anger
    ✭✭✭
    Ich wollte dies eigentlich im englischen Forum posten und habe es aus Versehen hier gepostet. Ich habe es dort jetzt auch gepostet, aber ich lass es mal hier, falls es jemand trotzdem lesen möchte
    Edited by St_Anger on 17. September 2019 08:27
  • CKomet
    CKomet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wenn du es übersetzt würde ich es lesen ;)
    normalerweise PC/EU (selten PC/NA)

QuestauflistungAlchemiezutatenHimmelsscherbenHandwerksgutachten(in Arbeit)Schatzkarten(in Arbeit)Kochrezepte(in Arbeit)
  • Keldorn1
    Keldorn1
    ✭✭✭
    Pwndotcom | StamBlade PvP AD Main - Frøydís | MagDK PvP EP - PC noCP Ravenwatch
  • Tolino
    Tolino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @St_Anger Ich kann dir nur Zustimmen!
    Ich komme zwar eher aus der PvP Ecke wo es noch schlimmer aussieht.
    Die letzte wirkliche Neuheit waren die Schlachtfelder mit Morowind.
    Und die "Balance-Änderungen" sin böse gesagt ein schlechter Scherz!
    Ich habe bisher effektiv noch keine Änderung gefunden die mir wirklich gefällt!
    Magsorc: Tôlino (Wardless)
    Magden: Wa-Uller
    Stamsorc: Tolino Sturmfalke
  • styroporiane
    styroporiane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bin da voll eurer Meinung. Der Weg von ESO geht bergab. Wofür? Zugunsten neuer Spieler, denen es einfach gemacht wird im Spiel. Quantität geht vor Qualität. Schönen Dank....
Anmelden oder Registrieren, um zu kommentieren.