The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

EU [Wabbajack] Aldmeri Emperor Cheater, Exploiter etc.

ArconSeptim
ArconSeptim
✭✭✭✭
When is this going to stop? Common people we are strugling, fighting as much as we can being fair and tolerant so far but this has spilled the glass of water.This guy makes damage as Molag Bal himself could not bare, killing 20 people with no problem, taking resources with just 2 people, speedhacking with bat swarm cloud swarm.

We already reported him and seems nobody responds yet, this guy deserves ban from this game, just check his rankings overall you will see.

Seems he changes his attacks and makes around 3k+ dmg even more as you can see with spells which cant in no lifetime grant him such damage...you are dead in 2 sec if lucky!

As I already mentioned we have dozens of people already witnessed his actions, and reported him but as you are slow guys I had to remind!!! You nicely one more time to see this and make adequate measures!!!!!

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Naming & Shaming]
Edited by ZOS_JuhoJ on 17 July 2014 09:15
  • fluffycannibalb16_ESO
    I'm only VR4, hence the numbers aren't quite so insane. And all in all, it took about 2 seconds for him to kill me.

BUT: Suggesting he get a lifetime ban isn't a great idea. You should probably remove that from your post.

Fluff'ii - EP Sneaky-Cat-People
    Elendil Ellesar - EP Stabby-Stabby-Healer
    Khalisah al-Sinan - EP Fire-Breathing-Shieldy-Person
    Liara Motierre - EP Blinky-Storm-Mage
    Fetches-Fetches-Glitter - EP Lizard-Light-Smasher
    Zevran Demnevanni - EP Sneaky-Vampire-Mage
    Vindictal - EP Evil-necROMANCEr
    Shepard Andersson - EP Smashy-Dragon-Man
    Anduille - EP Cute-Bosmer-Bear-Lover
    Eamhair Eimhir - EP Necro-Poison-Wolf-Girl
    Orlog gro-Morkul - EP Smashy-Sorc-Orc
    Lucien la Malfaisance - EP Book-Beamer
  • Fine
    Fine
    Oh wow, so much whine from EP. Kinda makes me happy to see, kinda hurts when it happens to you guys. Right? I mean, Belethorn from EP had the excat same speed bug yesterday. Futhermore lets call it what it is, it's a bug that Zenimax surely needs to fix. But this whine is just getting hillarious.

Oh and about the 2 people taking resources, no matter what 2 people you pick from the Crimson Malice ( AD guild) we would be able to take a resource with thoese :)

Futhermore, next time you call in 4 other servers to fight us, you should hit 3 bars or locked. Clearly 2 bars ain't enough to fight the 10 of us :D
    Greetings

• demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like the same guy that said "I don't know how my caltrops hit for 2.4k". This, the burning, and the caltrops insta kills are not accidental.
  • IKilled007
    IKilled007
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice damage! Can someone tell me how I can do that much?
    The only substitute for victory is overkill.
  • Sapphy24
    Sapphy24
    ✭✭✭
    Fine wrote: »
    Oh wow, so much whine from EP. Kinda makes me happy to see, kinda hurts when it happens to you guys. Right? I mean, Belethorn from EP had the excat same speed bug yesterday. Futhermore lets call it what it is, it's a bug that Zenimax surely needs to fix. But this whine is just getting hillarious.

Oh and about the 2 people taking resources, no matter what 2 people you pick from the Crimson Malice ( AD guild) we would be able to take a resource with thoese :)

Futhermore, next time you call in 4 other servers to fight us, you should hit 3 bars or locked. Clearly 2 bars ain't enough to fight the 10 of us :D
    Greetings

"OMG" (tongue in cheek) I want to do damage like that, and be so completely opt tell me how please.

Seriously, some people need to remove their heads from which ever orifice they have them stuck up.

I'm enjoying some chippies with my whine.

[Moderator Note: Edited quote to match moderated version]
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like the same guy that said "I don't know how my caltrops hit for 2.4k". This, the burning, and the caltrops insta kills are not accidental.

Ehhh...You can't base damage on the numbers you see in that log...Esp things like Dots

Otherwise i'll show ya a nice log of 50k damage from the end boss of Banished Cells
  • Lilarna
    Lilarna
    ✭✭✭
    Hi,

To the 2:06 AM comment : this is actually DC speaking. So anything about EP or 2 or 3 bars of population is quite unrelated, as you well know, we don't have such numbers on Wabba :)
    No whining here, just stating facts that made the game quite unplayable during the whole evening. The emperor tonight kept on playing while being perfectly aware that he was making use of damage bugs.

Adding to the initial post, I have a few other examples of these damage bugs. I won't put all screen shots but I can if you want to.
    Clouding swarm 3610
    Lethal arrow 4178
    Take flight 3730
    Stampede 2450
    Clouding swarm 3269
    So, basically a vtr 12 dk can maybe block one or two of such hits, but for many, it's one-shot kill. That's about the "regular" team vs team fighting situations that we had, which were hence impossible (not just hard) to deal with.

As for the term of "exploiting" this bug, it can be properly used since we have witnessed numerous situations where the bug was being counted on to deal with the situation : emperor alone on a ressource flag throwing caltrops that took down the mobs in 3 ticks, emperor using caltrops again or other skills to kill all the guards at the Ni-Mokh temple to kindly level up his friends, etc.

So, as asked in the initial post which was evoking these problems, what can be done to help avoid a player using such bugs to his whole faction's advantage ?
    Housing contest: Gold Road Visions. https://discord.gg/us8aU9xQgx
    Lilarna - Wabbajack EU campaign nostalgic
    My Twitch Channel at LiLandChill: https://www.twitch.tv/lilandchill
  • Fine
    Fine
    Well, i guess it's the same that can be said about DC last campaign. With DC gaining emperor on Wabbajack, simply due to bugabusing. However I'm not alowed to mention names here, but if you where here last campaign ( on wabbajack ) then you gained just as much from the 3 guys that abused bugged abilities or simple bad game mechanics as AD is doing now.

I think the main issue here is that this stuff is not being fixed, not that the player may or may not take advantage of it. Atleast thats my opinion.
    Edited by Fine on 16 July 2014 02:58
  • demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZoS has made no responses to the threads showing screens of this crazy one shot damage.

its... Crazy!

EY, ZoS! Are you ignoring this stuff?

Crazy stun lock, insta kill bug/hax, etc and it just goes unanswered, besindes

Greetings

Admission of instant kill exploiting and intentional replication.

ZoS, you know guys like this think you're a bunch of nobodys that don't have the balls police your game for crap, boasting about his bug exploitation right to your forums. Will you still do nothing or even say anything about this bug exploit?

Or, @ZOS_JessicaFolsom‌, "Gray Area"? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

[Moderator Note: Edited quote to match moderated version]
    Edited by ZOS_JuhoJ on 17 July 2014 09:16
  • fluffycannibalb16_ESO
    Fine: Your guild suck 1v1 - you aren't anywhere near as good as you think you are. Secondly, the argument that someone else did it and so it's ok for you to is utterly ridiculous. Thirdly, would you like me to link you to the post you made asking AD players from other servers to move into Wabba? And finally, there have not been the numbers you claim in Wabba for a long time.

I want to be able to play the game, not get killed by the same guy over and over. This is utter BS and ruining the game.
  • Zero_Tolerance
    Zero_Tolerance
    ✭✭✭
    Ehhh...You can't base damage on the numbers you see in that log...Esp things like Dots

Otherwise i'll show ya a nice log of 50k damage from the end boss of Banished Cells

Yes you can, in this case. Those fights last 3 seconds tops. The damage you see in the recap is not some accumulated skill damage over long time. It's 2 or 3 ticks of damage, for thousands each, in couple of seconds. Caltrops just kills you in 2 ticks, that's how it is. No time to get out or anything.
    Edited by Zero_Tolerance on 16 July 2014 10:23
  • ArconSeptim
    ArconSeptim
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is just not acceptable, he destroys people gaming experience as it seems they wipe all NPC guards at temples at resources at keeps and who can stop them, only Zenimax at this point.I hope this will be resolved today and the guy gets what he deserves.
  • Zord
    Zord
    ✭✭✭
    @Fine I was there during 1st campaign and I know some DC people used exploits/hacks/bugs, whatever you want to call it. However, using that fact as an excuse to justify what your emperor did yesterday is just as lame (possibly even more) as EP calling out massive groups from X other campaigns to fight 5-10 DC or AD people defending a resource.

I don't accuse your emp of hacking but he was perfectly aware of the insane damage he was doing and kept using that over and over for hours, pretending it was just for "defending AD assets" (that was until you guys decided to take 2 more DC keeps and go for a shard stroll beyond our northern gate).

The way I see it, your emp should have stopped playing the moment he noticed he was one-shotting everything. DC was already outnumbered by you and your guests (though still putting up a good fight) and EP not posing any threat. Besides you had all possible campaign bonuses.

So you needed a cheated emperor to defend your stuff ? Well that definitely proves your worth. Good to know we're fighting a crowd of brainless incompetents on one side and a pack of exploiters with overinflated egos on the other.

Zaavyna
    Edited by Zord on 16 July 2014 11:09
    Zaavyna / Kzord - DC EU
  • fluffycannibalb16_ESO
    Zord wrote: »
    *snip*

So you needed a cheated emperor to defend your stuff ? Well that definitely proves your worth. Good to know we're fighting a crowd of brainless incompetents on one side and a pack of exploiters with overinflated egos on the other.

Zaavyna

Putting everyone in the same boat as that is not fair - there are plenty of AD's who don't cheat and plenty of EP's who are competent. I admit that unfortunately we have a lot of idiots over here in the Ebonheart camp (personally, I believe it has a lot to do with Nords being one of our races, and the immature fan-boy community wanting to be them because herp derp SKYRIM!). I know that you're ranting, but it's still unfair.

• ArconSeptim
    ArconSeptim
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zord wrote: »
    *snip*

Zaavyna

Putting everyone in the same boat as that is not fair - there are plenty of AD's who don't cheat and plenty of EP's who are competent. I admit that unfortunately we have a lot of idiots over here in the Ebonheart camp (personally, I believe it has a lot to do with Nords being one of our races, and the immature fan-boy community wanting to be them because herp derp SKYRIM!). I know that you're ranting, but it's still unfair.

Hahaha this made me laugh, hahaha how you do not understand there is some small group of AD people who wipe all army and take resources in 2 seconds also forts and scroll temples.
  • fluffycannibalb16_ESO
    I do get it, I've fought against Cevni, Fine Moonchild, and everyone else in that group of exploiters - even got some very nice kills against them which I wish I'd been able to record. But because one small guild is cheating it doesn't make the entire alliance cheats. By that same standard, every alliance is entirely made up of them.
  • Bramir
    Bramir
    ✭✭✭✭
    This needs to be dealt with quickly, unlike the last round of exploits. Starting to see no point in getting excited about pvping, which means I probably won't be playing this game a whole lot longer. They nerfed the veteran content into oblivion, so I've been exclusively pvping...but having fun at pvp requires fair competition for me, and that seems to be hard to find...
  • Zord
    Zord
    ✭✭✭
    @fluffycannibalb16_ESO I didn't say the entire AD alliance is a bunch of cheaters or the entire EP alliance is a bunch of zerging ***. My post was a reply to Fine about Wabbajack EU and more precisely about what happened yesterday with the cheating AD emperor.

Now if you really feel you're being surrounded buy a crowd of nord-loving idiots in EP, you should maybe consider changing sides :)
    Zaavyna / Kzord - DC EU
  • Morostyle
    Morostyle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hence the caltrops..
    Now if u have a team lets say EP players, defending a ressources / standing on the flag - While u have a dude with the speed bug, running back and forth throwing caltrops, which does 85 damage over 30 sec - U can easy get a tick of 2.4k.
  • Zord
    Zord
    ✭✭✭
    Caltrops is not supposed to hit for 2400 dmg on its first tick, speed bug or not.
    Zaavyna / Kzord - DC EU
  • Ithiliriana
    Ithiliriana
    Soul Shriven
    And then you wonder why Zenimax doesn't respond ("quick enough"). Reading this thread seems to make the why behind that pretty clear.
  • DontBeAfraid
    DontBeAfraid
    ✭✭✭
    And then you wonder why Zenimax doesn't respond ("quick enough"). Reading this thread seems to make the why behind that pretty clear.

what is the why then?
    because people call out their minds?
    because people complain that others obviously cheat or take bug advantages?
    because people like an official statement about this? in order to know if they are allowed to do it themselves or to get rid of it?

sorry your post is the worst in this thread.
    Marlic - Dragonknight - VR12 - Aldmeri Dominion - PvP Rank 29 - Ex-Emperor on Dawnbreaker - EU

• Lilarna
    Lilarna
    ✭✭✭
    Well, i guess it's the same that can be said about DC last campaign. With DC gaining emperor on Wabbajack, simply due to bugabusing. However I'm not alowed to mention names here, but if you where here last campaign ( on wabbajack ) then you gained just as much from the 3 guys that abused bugged abilities or simple bad game mechanics as AD is doing now.

I think the main issue here is that this stuff is not being fixed, not that the player may or may not take advantage of it. Atleast thats my opinion.

I started off at the end of that "era" so I couldn't really tell and didn't witness any such situation personally. But it is well possible, I don't know.

It is a real issue to be exploiting bugs so strongly I believe. A bug can happen that you're not responsible for, you use it a bit but relog quick, allright, no problem.
    But there, it is obvious his gameplay and your whole group's behaviour around it was completely based on that, for many hours. It's a shame really, in my opinion. If you didn't use skill builds and game style that exploit these bugs that much, it would be fairer.

It's not like you guys really need this to put up a good fight, right ?! And I can't see how you enjoy it, so...

Anyway, let's just hope that one way or another, for everybody and for the sake of good playing, that these bugs will not keep up for long. Several sessions like this would definitely ruin the great atmosphere that was on Wabba so far.
    Housing contest: Gold Road Visions. https://discord.gg/us8aU9xQgx
    Lilarna - Wabbajack EU campaign nostalgic
    My Twitch Channel at LiLandChill: https://www.twitch.tv/lilandchill
  • fluffycannibalb16_ESO
    @Zord - that was aimed at the comment above mine, not yours.
  • Vis
    Vis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I warned zos weeks ago that if they did not start banning cheaters the plague would spread. But alas, all my reports fell on deaf ears, and none of the exploiters have been banned.

The door is wide open boys, cheat to your heart's content.
    v14 Sorc Vae Exillis
    v14 DK Costs
    v14 NB 'Vis
    v14 Temp Fiat Lux

• demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vis wrote: »
    I warned zos weeks ago that if they did not start banning cheaters the plague would spread. But alas, all my reports fell on deaf ears, and none of the exploiters have been banned.

The door is wide open boys, cheat to your heart's content.

I'd cancel and never look back before going to that low, if that's how ZoS expects this all to play out.
    Edited by demonlkojipub19_ESO on 16 July 2014 14:36
  • Fine
    Fine
    I think the amount of points the Ad players gathered before our current emperor was hit by these bugs speak for them self, we don't need them in order to play well. I don't like these kinds of bugs either and i seriously hope they get fixed soon. But saying we don't know how to play without them is just silly, we've been kicking butt long before these bugs got into the game.
  • fluffycannibalb16_ESO
    I think the amount of points the Ad players gathered before our current emperor was hit by these bugs speak for them self, we don't need them in order to play well. I don't like these kinds of bugs either and i seriously hope they get fixed soon. But saying we don't know how to play without them is just silly, we've been kicking butt long before these bugs got into the game.

"BUGS"???

You, your team, your attitude to this: it's all a joke. They are not bugs, they are EXPLOITS. Your precious Emperor (who, minus the bugs and exploits goes down like a sack of bricks) hasn't been hit by them, he's been purposely using and abusing them. If you had skill you and he wouldn't need to use them. I'm sick to death of pathetic little point hoarders like you ruining it for the rest of us. Getting a kick out of having a big score next to your name is worthless, meaningless, and pathetic. Games are there to be played, not exploited.

• nightkin3
    nightkin3
    Soul Shriven
    Lilarna wrote: »
    It is a real issue to be exploiting bugs so strongly I believe. A bug can happen that you're not responsible for, you use it a bit but relog quick, allright, no problem.
    But there, it is obvious his gameplay and your whole group's behaviour around it was completely based on that, for many hours. It's a shame really, in my opinion. If you didn't use skill builds and game style that exploit these bugs that much, it would be fairer.

Just for your information he was reloging more than 3 times and still same bug ... :/
  • Fine
    Fine
    It is a bug, he's not exploiting anything. Since they happen randomly, futhermore. He has reported him self to support in order to get rid of these bugs and has also tried the relogging.