The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Gifting and ghosted by support

Sen_ps
Sen_ps
✭✭✭
Hi

I made a request to get my account activated to gift someone. I'm here since first mass beta (with ~1-2 years break) and all the time ESO+. My main has ~150 days of play time.
However support says I don't fullfill the requirements.

I asked for the particular reason, because I feel after paying a lot of money in a lot of years and that play time, that it should be okay for me to gift some of the plenty of crowns I got during my ESO+ years.

But support is not replying at all since more than 3 weeks in ticket 240321-003147
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on April 18, 2024 8:31PM
  • ZOS_Suserial
    ZOS_Suserial
    admin
    Hi. We can see you ticket is still open and under review. What is extending the process are you check in questions, as each time you send an unrelated, unprompted question it flags the ticket for a new review. As all new info needs to be reviewed before the ticket can be processed. Please give the team time to review all submitted info and process the ticket. You can check on your ticket here: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/#en/my-support
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Community Rules | Code-of-Conduct | Terms-of-Service | ESO-Home | ESO-Help
    Options
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings everyone,

As this thread has run its course, we are now going to close it.

Thank you for your understanding
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.