The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Question regarding invoices

xTrick
xTrick
✭✭
Hello,
First of all I'm sorry if I didn't post in the right section, tbh I couldn't figure out where I should post this.
I would like to know if there is a way to get an invoice when I purchase crowns via credit card. I looked everywhere in my account: billing history, confirmation of purchase but I couldn't find an invoice where I could see all the details of the purchase like: address, card holder name and everything you should see in an actual invoice.
Can anybody help me with this?
Edited by ZOS_Icy on April 9, 2024 2:17PM
  • Smaxx
    Smaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as I know the confirmation (which you can order once more in your billing history) is all you get. They don't write full invoices and as far as I know they're not even required to do so.

What do you need it for? Taxes? Tax deduction?
    Edited by Smaxx on April 8, 2024 8:46PM
    Options
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you mean a receipt? An invoice is a request for payment, a receipt is confirmation you have paid.

Assuming you do mean a receipt I've always gotten it by email, to the address linked to my ESO account.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
    Options
  • xTrick
    xTrick
    ✭✭
    @Smaxx I could buy Crowns and the company that I work for could reimburse me the money spent but I really need an invoice with my name on it to be able to do so.

@Danikat did you get it by going to billing history and clicking that message icon? if so that doesn't help me sadly.
    Options
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it's account related.

Thank you for your understanding
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Smaxx
    Smaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xTrick wrote: »
    @Smaxx I could buy Crowns and the company that I work for could reimburse me the money spent but I really need an invoice with my name on it to be able to do so.

Doing the very same thing and so far never had any issues in just using the Order Confirmation mail you get (Germany). You could pay through PayPal so you get an extra confirmation with payment data etc. from them, but should be enough. This might obviously be different for you locally.
    Options
  • xTrick
    xTrick
    ✭✭
    @Smaxx Idk why they insist with the invoice but yea...nothing I can do about it.
    I tried with PayPal but still no luck.
    Thanks anyway to everybody.

The discussion can be closed.
    Options
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

We are going to go ahead and close this thread as per the request of the OP.

Thank you for your understanding!
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.