Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Argonian/Khajiit facial animation errors with Update 40

PrinceShroob
PrinceShroob
✭✭✭✭✭
Firstly, the Khajiit expression when using Worm Wizard has been altered:
xn6pvdi21p7f.png

Since there's no change in the patch notes, and given the exaggerated skew of the expression, this seems unintentional.

For Argonians, they now no longer complete the blinking animation--it starts, but the eyelids do not close. The start of this animation then plays repeatedly, as though it's trying to resolve the blinking animation but can't. This affects players and NPCs.

With the Assassin personality, eye animations are so distorted that the left eye clips through the skull, and the character hardly blinks (or, more accurately, attempts to blink) at all:
xb1jxfdf6k3u.png

And while we're at it, any plans to fix the longstanding bug where Argonian male NPCs don't move their teeth while speaking despite their lips moving?
Edited by PrinceShroob on October 31, 2023 1:57PM
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Thanks for passing this on. We've passed this on to the dev team for their investigation.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • PrinceShroob
    PrinceShroob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Thanks for passing this on. We've passed this on to the dev team for their investigation.

Thank you, Kevin! I've updated the original post with some more observations. I'll continue to update it if I notice anything else.
    Options
  • crowsperch
    crowsperch
    ✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »

Hello @ZOS_Kevin, is there any update on this issue? Got the Worm Wizard personality and the issue seems to persist on my Khajiit. Only time it gets fixed (weirdly) is when I go to Crown Crates tab and exit. It gets bugged again when I unsheathe my weapons.
    Options