The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Event Calendar listing???

gamer559
gamer559
✭✭✭
Is there a calendar anywhere that shows when upcoming events will be for the game? I know things like the Witch's Festival are an annual thing and happen "around" Halloween because it meets up with the IRL holiday. But is there a calendar anywhere that we can see when events are going to happen BEFORE its announced in a post on this site shortly before/after its started?
Edited by ZOS_Icy on October 13, 2023 1:38PM
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    there's an event schedule that gets posted around the time a new quarter begins.
    it only says early june, mid january, or late october instead of exact dates.
    because zos can't give exact dates very early incase there's issues.

but it's pretty easy to guess when events happen either because they tend to happen the same time nearly every time or because there's items related to them in the crown store showcase.

here's the last one.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/639675/2023-q3-event-schedule-july-through-september

we should soon get a post for q4 though we already had one during the update 40 preview stream i believe.
    here

witches' festival likely starts next Thursday on the 19th.

the gates of oblivion event will likely be mid november right after update 40 releases on consoles November 14 so
    November 16-28.
    just like last year's dark heart of skyrim event
    which was November 17-29.

and new life festival will likely start December 14.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Options
  • gamer559
    gamer559
    ✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »

That's the one that triggered this post tbh. The crown store has the available time on multiple items I'm wanting to get simply as "during witches festival" while the other stuff has dates even ones that are only for a couple days.
    Options
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    gamer559 wrote: »
    LunaFlora wrote: »

That's the one that triggered this post tbh. The crown store has the available time on multiple items I'm wanting to get simply as "during witches festival" while the other stuff has dates even ones that are only for a couple days.

yea that happens for a lot of events and there's oftentimes one item that is in the crown store for the duration of the event, the coldfire recall appears to possibly be that.

i know guessing event dates can be annoying but zos is pretty predictable and most events it hasn't been different.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Options
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They don't like to post dates in advance because when they used to do that and then had to change it because something came up, people would riot. The frustration of having vague dates is preferable to the unbridled anger if a date needs to change.

But yes, most of the time you can just look at old dates or when there seem to be gaps in the Crown Store showcase and get a pretty good idea.
    Options
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • gamer559
    gamer559
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Icy wrote: »
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.

No prob @ZOS_Icy !!! I honestly didn't see this section of the forums otherwise I would have posted in it. Thanks
    Options
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
    Options