The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Xbox One - unable to connect to game server

• Desommettor
    Desommettor
    ✭✭
    Still not working xboxone NA however EU works
  • Jacobcus
    Jacobcus
    Then I should be allowed into NA while you all wait in line since I have accent. Where is my invitation ZoS. o.q
  • LuminaLilly
    LuminaLilly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jacobcus wrote: »
    Then I should be allowed into NA while you all wait in line since I have accent. Where is my invitation ZoS. o.q

I'm talking European. I have a Brooklyn accent, so I guess that doesn't count.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey everyone! We've temporarily disabled logins on the Xbox One NA megaserver while we perform maintenance; we'll let you know as soon as you can login. This is not affecting XBox One EU, or anyone currently in-game on NA.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Snoopsy
    Snoopsy
    ✭✭
    Hey everyone! We've temporarily disabled logins on the Xbox One NA megaserver while we perform maintenance; we'll let you know as soon as you can login. This is not affecting XBox One EU, or anyone currently in-game on NA.

You da bomb, Gina. Thanks for the update.
  • ZeGermanJa
    ZeGermanJa
    Soul Shriven
    Looks like Xbox Live is still having connectivity issues too. WTF people. One of the biggest days of gaming in the week and your stuff beaks down. Isn't this what you guys plan for? Millions of people spending millions of dollars to play on your consoles and games? Just sayin.
  • Jacobcus
    Jacobcus

Australian accent, I am superior :<
    Edited by Jacobcus on July 27, 2015 12:33AM
  • LuminaLilly
    LuminaLilly
    ✭✭✭✭

*brooklyn accent intensifies* Hey kid, don't test me, or I'll get Pauly on ya and you'll be sleeping with the fishes

@ZOS_GinaBruno thanks for the update
  • donben2ub17_ESO
    Thank you Gina for the update
  • Lordklinger

Thanks, Gina!
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We should be wrapping up maintenance in less than an hour. Again, we'll let you know as soon as everything's good to go.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Jacobcus
    Jacobcus

*brooklyn accent intensifies* Hey kid, don't test me, or I'll get Pauly on ya and you'll be sleeping with the fishes

I swim with Sharks I'm not scared of chu, have at thee brethern :v
  • Joseph22Baker
    Joseph22Baker
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks Gina.
  • LuminaLilly
    LuminaLilly
    ✭✭✭✭

I swim with Sharks I'm not scared of chu, have at thee brethern :v

*accent intensifies* alright boss, I see that's how you want to play. Don't sleep too tight tonight. I'd suggest staying up playing some eso so you'll have a fighting chance, capiche?
  • Joseph22Baker
    Joseph22Baker
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS should have know something was odd this afternoon with all the glitches and lags. NA Est zone...
  • LoneDrkWolf
    LoneDrkWolf
    ✭✭✭
    We should be wrapping up maintenance in less than an hour. Again, we'll let you know as soon as everything's good to go.

I will reiterate what everyone else has been saying;:

1) doesn't maintenance infer that you planned this, and shouldn't we have been notified?

2) with as many outages as zos has had, and all the money and time we have put into this game, shouldn't there be compensation on your part? I know the answer, but others are still putting it out there.

• Snoopsy
    Snoopsy
    ✭✭

1) doesn't maintenance infer that you planned this, and shouldn't we have been notified?

2) with as many outages as zos has had, and all the money and time we have put into this game, shouldn't there be compensation on your part? I know the answer, but others are still putting it out there.

Hotfixes are common in ESO. They don't have to tell you they're going to do a maintenance before they do it.
  • Jacobcus
    Jacobcus
  • LuminaLilly
    LuminaLilly
    ✭✭✭✭

A compensation would be nice, but I think them working on it is compensation enough, I just want to hop back on.
  • LoneDrkWolf
    LoneDrkWolf
    ✭✭✭
    Snoopsy wrote: »

Hotfixes are common in ESO. They don't have to tell you they're going to do a maintenance before they do it.

There have been way to many "Hotfixes", as you call them. Just looking for an admission from them that they have some major glitches still, but they're trying to resolve them.
  • Jacobcus
    Jacobcus
    ' -'
  • LoneDrkWolf
    LoneDrkWolf
    ✭✭✭
    ' -'

Now that's just downright funny.
  • ZeGermanJa
    ZeGermanJa
    Soul Shriven

They should if they want me to continue Paying them. The whole industry depends on customers, why shouldn't they put us first and give us the courtesy of a heads up. "Hey guys we've noticed all the lag and glitching you guys are experiencing so we're going to shut down the server to get these problems resolved as quickly as possible. Thank you for you patience." Is that too hard?
  • Shadowjones
    Shadowjones
    ✭✭
    ZeGermanJa wrote: »

They should if they want me to continue Paying them. The whole industry depends on customers, why shouldn't they put us first and give us the courtesy of a heads up. "Hey guys we've noticed all the lag and glitching you guys are experiencing so we're going to shut down the server to get these problems resolved as quickly as possible. Thank you for you patience." Is that too hard?

MMOs can do without the likes of yourself. Good day, Sir!
  • rtvi
    rtvi
    Frozstee wrote: »
    "The xbox one north America mega server is currently unavailable while we perform maintenence"

Translation: "We have no idea and our guys don't work the weekends, so sucks to be you"

Completely Underrated Post

+100
  • LoneDrkWolf
    LoneDrkWolf
    ✭✭✭

Not sure if that's sarcasm, but WOW, just WOW.
  • LuminaLilly
    LuminaLilly
    ✭✭✭✭
    rtvi wrote: »
    "The xbox one north America mega server is currently unavailable while we perform maintenence"

Translation: "We have no idea and our guys don't work the weekends, so sucks to be you"

+100

It says they'll be rapping up in the hour, sit back and have a drink
  • ZeGermanJa
    ZeGermanJa
    Soul Shriven

Why? Because I'm asking for better customer service? I've been playing MMOs for 10yrs and will continue to play them because I love the style of game play. I've seen my fair share of good and bad services and have made it a point to give my opinions on both. Some of which resulted in improvements. So tell me again why me trying to improve everyone's gaming experience is unwanted. Did I say something offensive?
    Edited by ZeGermanJa on July 27, 2015 1:16AM
  • Jacobcus
    Jacobcus
    I'll keep you all entertained with random memes.
  • LoneDrkWolf
    LoneDrkWolf
    ✭✭✭
    rtvi wrote: »

+100

It says they'll be rapping up in the hour, sit back and have a drink

Actually at 2044 EST/EDT. They said less than an hour. So at 2144 means"ooppss" they guessed wrong.
This discussion has been closed.