The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Major Fortitude and Major Endurance are broken

pvpaddict42
pvpaddict42
✭✭✭
According to the patch notes released, the Major Fortitude and Major Endurance buffs should be giving a 30% increase to their respective stats. On live however, they are only giving a 20% increase and even reflects it in the tool tip. I've checked this on multiple classes, though I haven't checked for the Major Intellect buff.

So exactly which information is right, and which is wrong? Is it a bug or not?
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    @pvpaddict42 - Any chance you could post a screenshot? Also, are you running any potential out-of-date addons right now? We've seen a few character sheet oddities with addons today.
    Jessica Folsom
    Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Options
    Staff Post
  •  pvpaddict42
    pvpaddict42
    ✭✭✭
    All add ons are turned off. Here are some shots on a Templar and a DK.

2187295.jpg

2187313.jpg

Options
  • The_Death_Princess
    The_Death_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    Yup, your addons shouldn't be on for a couple of days with this much change.
    Astaria Dødfurstinna
    Official Hunter Community Lead DAOC
    (Pendragon Beta through Catacombs release)
    Look at this but dont QQ: http://pcpartpicker.com/b/hfxYcf
    Options
  •  pvpaddict42
    pvpaddict42
    ✭✭✭

They aren't on. They've been disabled since the update and I haven't tried to turn anything on. This is just the default game.
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Thank you, @pvpaddict42. We've passed this along for clarification and will provide an update tomorrow. Hopefully it's just a tooltip error!
    Jessica Folsom
    Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Pausekey
    Pausekey
    ✭✭✭

Not in game yet to test, but since they released the API early many add-on developers have already updated theirs to reflect the changes. Some even allowed for use during testing on the PTS. So no, not all add-ons will be unusable.
    Options
  • Garkin
    Garkin
    ✭✭✭
    Pausekey wrote: »

Not in game yet to test, but since they released the API early many add-on developers have already updated theirs to reflect the changes. Some even allowed for use during testing on the PTS. So no, not all add-ons will be unusable.

There is a lots of addons which are already updated for the latest patch:
    http://www.esoui.com/downloads/latest.php
    Edited by Garkin on March 4, 2015 1:33AM
    Garkin / EU / CSF guild
    My addons: SkyShards, LoreBooks, Dustman, Map Coordinates, No, thank you, ... (full list)
    I'm taking care of: Azurah - Interface Enhanced, Srendarr - Aura, Buff & Debuff Tracker and more
    My folder with updated/modified addons: DROPBOX
    Options
  • Pausekey
    Pausekey
    ✭✭✭
    Garkin wrote: »
    Pausekey wrote: »

There is a lots of addons which are already updated for the latest patch:
    http://www.esoui.com/downloads/latest.php

Yep I went on minion this afternoon and got the latest versions of every one I could.

Yall do amazing work, thank you Garkin and others.
    Options
  •  pvpaddict42
    pvpaddict42
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you, @pvpaddict42. We've passed this along for clarification and will provide an update tomorrow. Hopefully it's just a tooltip error!

So did we ever get an answer on this? I don't recall seeing any updates mentioning it one way or the other.
    Options
  • Hypertionb14_ESO
    Hypertionb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    most addons i used on the PTS were outdated even for 1.5...

and they worked fine.
    I play every class in every situation. I love them all.
    Options
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    According to the patch notes released, the Major Fortitude and Major Endurance buffs should be giving a 30% increase to their respective stats. On live however, they are only giving a 20% increase and even reflects it in the tool tip. I've checked this on multiple classes, though I haven't checked for the Major Intellect buff.

Am I missing something? This is from the 1.6.5 Patch Notes:

Health Recovery buffs
    Minor Fortitude: increases health recovery by 10%
    Major Fortitude: increases health recovery by 20%
    Magicka Recovery buffs
    Minor Intellect: Increases magicka recovery by 10%
    Major Intellect: Increases magicka recovery by 20%
    Stamina Recovery buffs
    Minor Endurance: Increases stamina recovery by 10%
    Major Endurance: Increases stamina recovery by 20%
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
    Options
  •  pvpaddict42
    pvpaddict42
    ✭✭✭
    Ezareth wrote: »

Am I missing something? This is from the 1.6.5 Patch Notes:

Health Recovery buffs
    Minor Fortitude: increases health recovery by 10%
    Major Fortitude: increases health recovery by 20%
    Magicka Recovery buffs
    Minor Intellect: Increases magicka recovery by 10%
    Major Intellect: Increases magicka recovery by 20%
    Stamina Recovery buffs
    Minor Endurance: Increases stamina recovery by 10%
    Major Endurance: Increases stamina recovery by 20%

Yeah, originally they said 30% for Major Endurance, Fortitude, and Intellect. They must have edited the 1.6.5 notes after I pointed out the difference. Thanks for the heads up.
    Options