Valn
Valn
✭✭✭✭✭
Did anyone else get theirs today?
  • ers101284b14_ESO
    ers101284b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I was on a little while ago and hadn't but I might have to check again.
    Options
  • OrangeTheCat
    OrangeTheCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Considering how many dwarven constructs I've destroyed lately, is it any wonder that one had enough AI common sense to choose to be my pet?
    Edited by OrangeTheCat on November 17, 2014 7:22PM
    Options
  • Reymas
    Reymas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep, it seems a bit buggy, but what ancient Dwemer tech isn 't?
    Honor, Duty and Piety for Morrowind
    Options
  • Csub
    Csub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got mine too! Was a pleasant surprise!
    "The Divines gave you a nose for a reason, Tharn. So you can keep your mouth shut and still keep breathing. - Lyris Titanborn
    Options
  • Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah got mine too, although sadly it won't be out much as they are banned from PvP ;)
    Options
  • nine9six
    nine9six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure it's sitting in the mail, along with everything else Zenni has sent me, where it'll sit until there's a way to have it w/o it taking space. Never expires.

Would this be an appropriate time to ask for the ability to turn off viewing peoples pets? :)
    Wake up, we're here. Why are you shaking? Are you ok? Wake up...
    Options
  • GlassHalfFull
    GlassHalfFull
    ✭✭✭✭
    I received mine, but I have no inventory or even bank space left to store it, so it sits in mail.
    Curiosity is the cure for boredom, there is no cure for curiosity.
    Options
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i wish i had mine.
    have not seen it yet in my mail.
    is this only for those who paid for a full 6 months sub? or is it also for us who paid every single month now and never left eso, i thought the 6 month loyalty dwemer sphere was for any one who has been in eso for 6 months or more (which i have)
    i have been here since 2013 and i never missed any time nor have i ever not paid for a sub in eso.
    Options
  • Pallmor
    Pallmor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In recognition of your loyalty, we're taking another one of your bank slots from you!
    Options
  • dharbert
    dharbert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pallmor wrote: »
    In recognition of your loyalty, we're taking another one of your bank slots from you!

....and giving you a completely useless vanity pet whose sole purpose is to annoy players in banks and crafting areas.

And yes, please give us the ability to turn off having to see or hear vanity pets.
    Options
  • McLukos
    McLukos
    ✭✭✭
    nine9six wrote: »

Would this be an appropriate time to ask for the ability to turn off viewing peoples pets? :)

Agree with this one. Pets are fun and all... but dozens of wraiths up in your face...
    Options
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    are the only people who get the dwemer sphere pet the ones who paid for a 6 month subscription?

or can we get this pet if we have been subscribed for 6 months straight with no interuption?

i ask because i have not got my pet and i been subscribed straight with no break for more then 6 months.
    Options
  • dharbert
    dharbert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    are the only people who get the dwemer sphere pet the ones who paid for a 6 month subscription?

or can we get this pet if we have been subscribed for 6 months straight with no interuption?

i ask because i have not got my pet and i been subscribed straight with no break for more then 6 months.

I could care less about getting vanity pets, but I didn't get the Ice Wraith when I was supposed to and they made a ticket for me and it got sent a few days later.

I just wanted to make sure that I got any future rewards that weren't useless.

You only have to be subbed for a total of 6 months. Doesn't have to be a 6 month sub.
    Edited by dharbert on November 17, 2014 9:50PM
    Options
  • Samadhi
    Samadhi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Have been playing since Early Access.

Have been using Game Time Cards.

Have not received any mail with a Dwemer Sphere.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom‌ or @ZOS_GinaBruno are there certain additional stipulations to receiving pets this time around?
    Received the Ice Wraith at the same time as everyone else, but this does not appear to be the case with the Dwemer Sphere.
    "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -- the 14th Dalai Lama
    Wisdom is doing Now that which benefits you later.
    Options
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Samadhi wrote: »

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom‌ or @ZOS_GinaBruno are there certain additional stipulations to receiving pets this time around?
    Received the Ice Wraith at the same time as everyone else, but this does not appear to be the case with the Dwemer Sphere.

Are you EU server like me, because I presume we get it after the update tomorrow.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
    Options
  • Samadhi
    Samadhi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Are you EU server like me, because I presume we get it after the update tomorrow.

NA server.
    "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -- the 14th Dalai Lama
    Wisdom is doing Now that which benefits you later.
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager

This is correct. They started being sent out today, but 1.5.5 must be live before we can deliver them. So, for everyone on the European server, please look for them after the 1.5.5 patch.

Jessica Folsom
    Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no, im not EU.
    Options
  • ers101284b14_ESO
    ers101284b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    no, im not EU.

Like last time it probably takes 2-3 days to get them all out.
    Options
  • Neizir
    Neizir
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is correct. They started being sent out today, but 1.5.5 must be live before we can deliver them. So, for everyone on the European server, please look for them after the 1.5.5 patch.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom Not true. I got mine today and I'm on the EU server. I'm seeing a few other people running around with them as well.
    Neizir Stormstrider

EU Megaserver

UK
    ▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
    I have a fancy signature.
    ▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
    Options
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    dharbert wrote: »

I could care less about getting vanity pets, but I didn't get the Ice Wraith when I was supposed to and they made a ticket for me and it got sent a few days later.

You only have to be subbed for a total of 6 months. Doesn't have to be a 6 month sub.
    The first thirty days were free and do not count as "paid time".
    :trollin:
    Options
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

NA server.

Then all I can do is suggest you post on CS forum, or raise a ticket in game.
    Or Try to Attract @zos_JessicaFolsom
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
    Options
  • Garetth
    Garetth
    ✭✭✭✭

I'm on the EU server and mine came in the mail today. The patch doesn't come until tonight.

I deleted it like I do to all of them.
    Edited by Garetth on November 17, 2014 10:26PM
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    For those of you on the North American megaserver who have not yet received your Dwemer Sphere, please first check to see if you meet the eligibility criteria:
    • You currently have an active subscription (and are not currently banned)
    • You have been subscribed for 180 days, non-consecutive, as of 11/7 (this does not count the free 30 days or any compensatory time

If you believe you are eligible and have not yet gotten your Dwemer Sphere, please contact our support team so we may assist you.
    Jessica Folsom
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Sleep
    Sleep
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got it, EU server. Looks awesome. Hope things like this will be moved to a special inventory soon.
    Options
  • Tyr
    Tyr
    ✭✭✭✭
    dharbert wrote: »

The first thirty days were free and do not count as "paid time".

Where was this confirmed by Devs?

lol nvm thanks Jessica
    Edited by Tyr on November 17, 2014 10:41PM
    Options
  • Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I am on EU and got my pet hours ago... Guess we don't need 1.5.5 after all.
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Orchish wrote: »
    I am on EU and got my pet hours ago... Guess we don't need 1.5.5 after all.

Did you? Well, color me surprised. Totally wrong on my part then. Sorry!
    Jessica Folsom
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Miyamoto
    Miyamoto
    Soul Shriven
    Tyr wrote: »
    Where was this confirmed by Devs?

How about... two posts above yours?
    Options
  • Unknown_poster
    Unknown_poster
    ✭✭✭
    For those that don't understand how batching works. They schedule the mails in groups over time so as to not overload the mail server. If you haven't gotten yours yet, ctfo and wait a day before clogging up with the CS system with tickets.
    Options