Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

Show us where you game! (Photo sharing)

SickleCider
SickleCider
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
This is my spot.

ddkoktm-0ed290c7-c7b5-4989-8c6a-cc3128afc1c8.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2QwNzI4YmEwLWY5YjgtNDlkMi1iNzQ3LWVmYjUwZWUzOThkZlwvZGRrb2t0bS0wZWQyOTBjNy1jN2I1LTQ5ODktOGM2YS1jYzMxMjhhZmMxYzguanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.AuxBAPCD42asj80KnC4Y8l4Ti-Hh9O21FVgQ17SjvC0
✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • LuxLunae
    LuxLunae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So much flex...is about to happen here...

I need no picture...

I'll describe it...get your trash bag out of your kitchen...2 -3 bags maybe... go to the smallest room in your home with a 21:9 monitor with a H150 tower.... on a cheap walmart table..with a twin bed thats on the floor (no fancy frame)... ....now throw all the trash all around in there and have your dog go crazy on it...

That's my set up...

I clean up about once a month... almost time for me to clean up again...

then you just imagine above but have to remove the trash...lol...
    Options
  • cyclonus11
    cyclonus11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lol not showing mine lol
    Options
  • molecule
    molecule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    K5XfNLS.jpg
    Options
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    LuxLunae wrote: »
    So much flex...is about to happen here...

I need no picture...

I'll describe it...get your trash bag out of your kitchen...2 -3 bags maybe... go to the smallest room in your home with a 21:9 monitor with a H150 tower.... on a cheap walmart table..with a twin bed thats on the floor (no fancy frame)... ....now throw all the trash all around in there and have your dog go crazy on it...

That's my set up...

I clean up about once a month... almost time for me to clean up again...

then you just imagine above but have to remove the trash...lol...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8MbyfCrrWQ
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
    Options
  • Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not at home right now to take a pic, but this one looks similar to my gamin place. :D

15-worst-gaming-setups.jpg

J/k.
    SERVER: NA | PLATFORM: PC | OS: Windows 10 | CLIENT: Steam | ESO PLUS: Yes
    Options
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im right behind you
    Options
  • SpiderKnight
    SpiderKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh, just something put together quick.
    My character playing lute on the screen.
    TQwuPxn.jpg
    Options
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @molecule

You have a stand for your headphones! Never knew such a thing existed nor would ever consider buying such!! Wow.
    Options