The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

where are my twitch drops?

Highmoon2013
I have my eso account linked to my twitch account, been watching twitch for 2 days now and haven’t gotten a single drop. Is this pure unlucky or is there something wrong? How does this work for Xbox? Do I get a code in my email? Do I automatically get the twitch drop on my character login after the time twitch says it’s sending the drops (10am eastern)?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Highmoon2013

You would get the Twitch Drops rewarded in game. There are a few reasons as to why you may not be getting any drops. Our FAQ below goes over the reasons as to why you've not gotten a Twitch Drop yet.

Why am I not getting Twitch Crown Crate drops for ESO?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Highmoon2013
    So that does not help when my accounts are connected and I’ve watched over 10 hours of stream in one day. Is it that rare to get a drop?
    Options
  • ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So that does not help when my accounts are connected and I’ve watched over 10 hours of stream in one day. Is it that rare to get a drop?

It's only a chance for a drop, not guaranteed. What percentage that chance is, I have no idea.
    Options