The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO Anniversary Questions

Lord_Wrath
Lord_Wrath
✭✭✭✭✭
Quoted from Celebrate ESO's Anniversary news.
We'd love to see your Jubilee Cake recipes, and if you're feeling extra ambitious, send us a picture of your completed cake! We'll choose some of our favorites to share on our official Facebook and Twitter pages, and treat random submissions to something special.

In addition to these activities, we'll be doing random giveaways on our ESO social media channels throughout the week; be sure to keep an eye out!

Just out of curiosity since the event ends tomorrow, have any giveaways been made? Has anyone received the 'something special' for cake submissions? Ive seen only two cakes so far on twitter, nothing on facebook. I also havent noticed anything about any giveaways. I've submitted my cake to community@elderscrollsonline.com but no response. Did I miss something?
1300+ CP | Lørd Wrath | - Sorcerer - Palatine - Grand Master Crafter - 30000 Achievement Points
Launch Player - PC - NA - EP
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was wondering about exactly the same thing, i.e. what they have announced (giveaways), I followed the forum/official ESO site/FB page and I haven't seen any of those so far...
  • Lord_Wrath
    Lord_Wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno or @ZOS_JessicaFolsom any insight on this you can share?
    1300+ CP | Lørd Wrath | - Sorcerer - Palatine - Grand Master Crafter - 30000 Achievement Points
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyrion87 wrote: »
    I was wondering about exactly the same thing, i.e. what they have announced (giveaways), I followed the forum/official ESO site/FB page and I haven't seen any of those so far...

I'm pretty sure the answer is 'no' or we would have heard about it
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Lord_Wrath
    Lord_Wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Lord_Wrath on April 19, 2016 7:13PM