The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Kicked off by tre server and can't log in

• Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Server down!
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
  • ddatartb16_ESO
    in, back out in under 5 min.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Good morning everyone, just letting you know that we are aware of this issue and are working on it!

Edit: To confirm, this is only currently affecting European megaservers for all platforms. NA should not be affected.
    Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on February 1, 2016 1:26PM
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • p1nhead
    p1nhead
    ✭✭
    AGAIN!!!!! WTF is going on???
  • ShadowDisciple
    ShadowDisciple
    ✭✭✭✭
    SHOOTS FIRED!!!!!
  • NinjaApacHe
    NinjaApacHe
    ✭✭✭✭
    Back out in 30 secs, u ********* *********. One of the worst server management ever.
    CP 2120+Lord Yakhin- Magicka NB - High Elf - DC Jack Templar - Stamina Templar - Dark Elf - DC Darth Morbius - Stamina Sorcerer - Dark Elf - DC Bloody Merril - Stamina Vampire NB - Redguard - DC Master Kun - Stamina DK - Redguard - DC Exarch Kun - Magicka Vampire NB - High Elf - DC Ace Bollah - Stamina Warden - Dark Elf - DC Icy Jack - Stamina Warden - Nord - DC Prior Tedas - Stamina NB - High Elf - DC 10 traits Woodworker - lvl 50 Enchanter - lvl 50 Alchemist - 10 traits Clothier & Smither - 10 traits jewelcrafterProud member of the Band of Daggers - www.bandofdaggers.eu
  • Dorrow
    Dorrow
    ✭✭✭
    Good morning everyone, just letting you know that we are aware of this issue and are working on it!

Edit: To confirm, this is only currently affecting European megaservers for all platforms. NA should not be affected.

Good morning to you too :smile:
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact
    Dorrow - Dragonknight Tank
  • ddatartb16_ESO

thank you!
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I missed a uni lecture for this?
  • Gigasax
    Gigasax
    ✭✭✭✭

Thank you! :)
    - Noractis -
    - PC EU -
  • p1nhead
    p1nhead
    ✭✭

Woooow. Thank u for this. It should be posted much earlier, but.. Thank you. Even so.
    Edited by p1nhead on February 1, 2016 1:28PM
  • DarthJadus

Glad to know y'all are on it now, thanks~
  • NinjaApacHe
    NinjaApacHe
    ✭✭✭✭

thank you!

Thanks to what? To the fact they are telling what we already know? I was expecting big time apologies.....
    CP 2120+Lord Yakhin- Magicka NB - High Elf - DC Jack Templar - Stamina Templar - Dark Elf - DC Darth Morbius - Stamina Sorcerer - Dark Elf - DC Bloody Merril - Stamina Vampire NB - Redguard - DC Master Kun - Stamina DK - Redguard - DC Exarch Kun - Magicka Vampire NB - High Elf - DC Ace Bollah - Stamina Warden - Dark Elf - DC Icy Jack - Stamina Warden - Nord - DC Prior Tedas - Stamina NB - High Elf - DC 10 traits Woodworker - lvl 50 Enchanter - lvl 50 Alchemist - 10 traits Clothier & Smither - 10 traits jewelcrafterProud member of the Band of Daggers - www.bandofdaggers.eu
  • blackdragon06
    blackdragon06
    ✭✭✭

Again a DDOS attack ? :s
  • ArvenAldmeri
    ArvenAldmeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for reply, Gina! A question. There is really no EU employee that could respond while NA is sleeping?
    Magicka sorcerer from start until the end. Always. Through the good times and the bad, even now when its probably saddest PvE dps it has ever been.
    Even as an owner of one radiant apex mounts I am against radiant apex mounts and anything thats not obtainable by direct purchase.
  • ddatartb16_ESO
    p1nhead wrote: »

Woooow. Thank u for this. It should be posted more earlier, but.. Thank you. Even so.

they are 6 hours behind, they just got into the office on a monday morning. be grateful it wasn't sunday.

• RedRoomGaming
    RedRoomGaming
    ✭✭✭
    First day off in weeks and all we get is we are aware of the situation? Not really good though is it there should of been someone who jumped on this A LOT quicker.

I dropped surveys because of this and to place a bid for a guild trader and who knows if that has been won or lost.
    PS4 Eu Server
    • Stampler - RedRoomGaming - V16
    • Mageblade - Beard Of Molag - v3
    • High Elf Sorc - Man Of Potato - V16
  • NinjaApacHe
    NinjaApacHe
    ✭✭✭✭

Yeah sure. Like if Anonymous ( or anyone else) cares about ZOS servers......
    Edited by NinjaApacHe on February 1, 2016 1:31PM
  • ddatartb16_ESO

thank you!

Thanks to what? To the fact they are telling what we already know? I was expecting big time apologies.....

people moan because there is no word from Z, then they something and you moan it wasnt enough. cant please some people.
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You do realise it doesn't take a team of leet hackers like the meme team anonymoose to DDOS, right? You could do it in your bedroom.
  • Detector
    Detector
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yea, same here.
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭

thank you!

people moan because there is no word from Z, then they something and you moan it wasnt enough. cant please some people.

Well said.
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got back in
  • Most_Awesome
    Most_Awesome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FFS THIS IS MY DAY OFF WORK!!! I DEMAND YOU FIX THIS OR I WILL GET ANGRY, AND YOU DONT WANT ME TO GET ANGRY GRRRRRRRRRRRR
  • Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kicked again mid fight :(

Come on guys, dont reopen servers until the problem is fixed 100%
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Good morning in the US but nearly 2pm here in the UK. No EU staff to handle our server issues whilst US zeni is sleeping?
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    p1nhead wrote: »

Woooow. Thank u for this. It should be posted more earlier, but.. Thank you. Even so.

they are 6 hours behind, they just got into the office on a monday morning. be grateful it wasn't sunday.

I got news for you. Nobody in Europe cares what timezone they have.
    Georgion - Bosmer/Templar - PC/EU
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well there was a DDOS attack against TESO servers just a couple months back so i guess someone does care.
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got on and off the servers no problem not half an hour ago.

*shrug*
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Just a quick update: we are being impacted by a DDoS, and are still working to get everything restored as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience, all, and apologize for the inconvenience this is causing.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter