The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Consoles: When is perfect roe and psijic ambrosia coming?

imnotanother
imnotanother
✭✭✭✭✭
I know that mid-June PC/Mac had this added to their gaming experience but I didn't see anything about it for PS4 or XB1. I checked the last few pages of the forums and didn't see anyone mentioning it, so I thought I would start a thread and ask.

Does anyone know of the timeline when they may release this part of the game for the console players? Or is it already in the game and I am just missing it?
If anyone has any more information, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
PS4: NA - AD PSN: imnotanother (Artell Lyeselle)
Stamina NightBlade 810+ CP - PvP/Trials/Dungeon Ready
  • suelothvar
    suelothvar
    ✭✭✭
    It's not in yet and nothing has been said :(. Apparently we can't have nice things like exp scrolls or potions, seems they don't want our crowns
    Seraklan - Nightshade EU
    Beardybpbear. Xbox1

No console text chat = discrimination against the deaf!
  • Machiavelli
    Machiavelli
    ✭✭✭
    It's not.
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    suelothvar wrote: »
    It's not in yet and nothing has been said :(. Apparently we can't have nice things like exp scrolls or potions, seems they don't want our crowns

I can't think of a good reason why they wouldn't want to make this part of the overall experience for a ESOTU as a franchise.
    It's not.

Do you mean that it is not out, or that it is never going to come out?
    I would hope that they would make this part of the console experience because I was very interested in the idea of crafting these rare drinks.
  • Gorthax
    Gorthax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    suelothvar wrote: »

I can't think of a good reason why they wouldn't want to make this part of the overall experience for a ESOTU as a franchise.
    It's not.

Do you mean that it is not out, or that it is never going to come out?
    I would hope that they would make this part of the console experience because I was very interested in the idea of crafting these rare drinks.

Don't get to excited. The drop rates are HORRID for them, and the way to get the 7 fragments that make up the recipe are super rare as well. By horrid and super rare I mean buy them with crowns. It is easier
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Perfect Roe and Psijic Ambrosia will be added to consoles when we release the next patch, currently scheduled for later this month.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • CidxLucy
    CidxLucy
    ✭✭
    Calm down its only been out a month and you want exp pot.
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CidxLucy wrote: »

Yes I do but not for the experience boost. For the game content. I like to craft and with my main being a level 50 provisioner, I definitely wanted to know when I would start seeing the 7 fragments showing up in my Crafting Writ or when I could fillet the 500+ fish I am sitting on.

Just asking questions.
    Perfect Roe and Psijic Ambrosia will be added to consoles when we release the next patch, currently scheduled for later this month.

Thank you for being so prompt with a response.
  • Nashin93
    Nashin93

So will they be added with patch 7? Or just a standard game update?
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Nashin93 wrote: »

It will be added with our next patch, which will be available before the big Imperial City update.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It will be added with our next patch, which will be available before the big Imperial City update.

Can't wait for this patch and the Imperial City DLC! Thanks again for the update.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    No problem! Yeah, the DLC is going to be really fun. Can't wait to get it out there for everyone to play. :)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No problem! Yeah, the DLC is going to be really fun. Can't wait to get it out there for everyone to play. :)

It truly sounds it... :D!
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.

Okay, thanks for the reply, im glad its being added as getting to vr10 twice was fun, but my next character i want to blast up to vet asap
  • Lionxoft
    Lionxoft
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Okay, thanks for the reply, im glad its being added as getting to vr10 twice was fun, but my next character i want to blast up to vet asap

I mean... Who doesn't want to buy champion points is the question? :dizzy:
  • fallensbane_ESO
    fallensbane_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    CidxLucy wrote: »

Actually its been out over a year. They had this thing they did. You may have heard of it. It was called 'Account Copy' and they allowed PC players to copy their account to consoles. So yeah there are players on consoles that have been playing for much longer than a month.
  • KaleidoscopeEyz
    KaleidoscopeEyz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm curious. What should perfect roe be going for in the guild stores now that it dropped to XB1 and PS4? I had 250 fillets last night and yanked 4 perfect roe. I checked about a dozen guild stores and saw them for anywhere from $32k-$50k. Checked again this morning and saw one for $100k. I sold one for $40k last night.