The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Guartist's Doodle Dump (Updated: 4/29/2015)

Guartist
Guartist
✭✭
tumblr_niul2gjE5l1tkfap7o1_400.png
My thread where I post ESO related doodles.

tumblr_nikqpnN7M81tkfap7o1_1280.jpg
Sai Sahan: I was very excited about the recent reveals and decided to doodle a Sai Sahan. It's just a messy sketch colored on my ipad so I'm sorry for the bad quality.

Mannimarco:
tumblr_nip896Sl4H1tkfap7o1_1280.png
tumblr_nimwyahYAt1tkfap7o1_540.png
tumblr_nimwyahYAt1tkfap7o2_540.png
Thanks for looking and I hope you will have a nice day!
Edited by Guartist on April 29, 2015 8:13PM
  • Fizzonance
    Fizzonance
    ✭✭✭
    Well.. I guess everything really is relative - A doodle from you would be a masterpiece from me :smiley:

Looking forward to see future updates! Sai Sahan was the character I fell for the most during the main quest line. Good interpretation!
    ▇ ▅ █ ▅ ▇ ▂ ▃ ▁ Fizzonance ▁ ▅ ▃ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    Spellunker - Dunmeri Sorcerer - Ebonheart Pact - [EU]
    Aska Mahdavi - Khajiiti Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion - [EU]
    https://twitter.com/fizzonance
    http://mesmerizingtamriel.blogspot.com/
    http://fizzonance.tumblr.com/
    Options
  • Guartist
    Guartist
    ✭✭
    Fizzonance: Thank you very much! :D
    Sai Sahan was my favorite too during the main quest so I'm glad you like it :)

Stunning screenshots on your blog btw, awesome work!
    Edited by Guartist on January 23, 2015 2:55PM
    Options
  • Guartist
    Guartist
    ✭✭
    tumblr_nnl3fbVbG61tkfap7o1_1280.png
    I celebrated being able to play the game again by drawing Ulondil the Maormer
    Options
  • Dedhed
    Dedhed
    ✭✭✭
    Good stuff. I like the messy sketch style with Sai Sahan. "Being able to play again"? Come back from beta? New comp or internet? Any way it goes, welcome back :smile:
    "This is like talking to breakfast cereal" -- Fredericks in Otherland talking about Wicked Tribe. Also a great description of zone chat.
    Options
  • Guartist
    Guartist
    ✭✭
    @Dedhed Thank you very much for the compliment and the welcome :)
    I've been without a computer for a few months but I finally got a new one.
    Options
  • Dedhed
    Dedhed
    ✭✭✭
    Right on, being without a computer can really suck. Hoping to get a new one soon myself. Just under min requirements for ESO, so I have to do some fiddling to play at a reasonable fps. It'll be great to see the game looking more as intended.
    "This is like talking to breakfast cereal" -- Fredericks in Otherland talking about Wicked Tribe. Also a great description of zone chat.
    Options
  • Guartist
    Guartist
    ✭✭
    @Dedhed Best of luck getting a new computer and I hope you get to see the game with higher graphic settings :)
    Options
  • Dedhed
    Dedhed
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks
    Options
  • SlayerSyrena
    SlayerSyrena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love your work (and choice of characters to paint)!
    PC/NA, Level 50 * Current Champion Points: 1600+
    Cyndril - Bosmer Vampire Nightblade - Dual Wield Blades and Bow

***Member of the closed early beta group, The Psijic Order***
    Guest on first ESO Live
    My ESO fan art and comics
    Options
  • Guartist
    Guartist
    ✭✭
    @SlayerSyrena Thank you very much and I love your work by the way, keep rocking! :)
    Options
  • HaldaAinur
    HaldaAinur
    ✭✭✭
    Agh, this forum and its amazing artists makes me wish I could draw. Nice art! :)
    Options
  • Skitamine
    Skitamine
    ✭✭✭
    Guartist ! The world is tiny !!!
    Options