The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Do any Keyboards with macro keys work with ESO? Talking only keybinds not anything further.

SpAEkus
SpAEkus
✭✭✭✭
Before I invest in a new keyboard I was wondering if anyone is using a macro key keyboard with ESO and does it work?

I know that ZOS has disabled some forms of macro functionality, but I am talking about simple double key macros.

Specifically the ability to macro a double press of F# key followed by the Q key. I just want to be able to select a quick slot and use it with one keystroke.

Or is even this simple of macro functionality disabled or "in violation of any ZOS TOS"?
  • Socratic
    Socratic
    ✭✭✭
    I only made 1 macro before I found out how to auto loot through the menu option.

I made a simple macro to E then R.
  • SpAEkus
    SpAEkus
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Socratic‌

That's using the software on your CM Storm?

I have the Corsair K70 with no macro keys. But I'd be willing to get a new keyboard for long term play on ESO if I know that it works directly through the keyboard software.
    Edited by SpAEkus on April 27, 2014 1:55AM
  • Socratic
    Socratic
    ✭✭✭
    yeah, I created it through the software then assigned it to one of the macro keys on the left of the keyboard.