The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Future evolving mounts?

LapisLazuli99
LapisLazuli99
✭✭✭
Just curious to see if people expect or want more mounts in line with the Indrik in the future? Or maybe what your ideas for such might be?
Xbox One - NA
GT - Lapis Lazuli 99

AD - Orc Dragonknight
AD - Breton Sorcerer
AD - High Elf Nightblade
AD - High Elf Templar
AD - Wood Elf Warden
AD - Khajiit Necromancer
AD - High Elf Arcanist
  • Cendrillion21
    Cendrillion21
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm always in favor of mounts/pets/costumes we can earn in game rather than through the crown store. I'd vote for future mounts to be non-Indriks though.
    Campos de oro
  • LapisLazuli99
    LapisLazuli99
    ✭✭✭
    I'm always in favor of mounts/pets/costumes we can earn in game rather than through the crown store. I'd vote for future mounts to be non-Indriks though.

Deff non Indriks though im not sure what they could add? aside from the standard 6 (Senche, Wolf, Horse, Bear, Guar & Camel) i think the only other type are Deer? Their are giant boar now so that could be fun but the "Evolving" part likely requires something more magical? I think Unicorns exist?
    Xbox One - NA
    GT - Lapis Lazuli 99

AD - Orc Dragonknight
    AD - Breton Sorcerer
    AD - High Elf Nightblade
    AD - High Elf Templar
    AD - Wood Elf Warden
    AD - Khajiit Necromancer
    AD - High Elf Arcanist
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There are the spider mounts - Dwarven and the Nix Ox.

As for evolving mounts - check your fragments collection tab and you will see "Ghost Indrik" there. So, it's likely they're going to continue with the Indrik theme for evolving mounts earned with event tickets.

I'm getting the four "originals" and then I'm off the indrik train.
  • RogueShark
    RogueShark
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be cool if they did a trend of going with the recent chapter as a theme. Indriks for Summerset, could do senche-raht next year.

Unfortunately, given that a fifth indrik evolution has been found, looks like they're just going to keep milking indriks. They're obviously going to keep the evolution model and ticket system for future events. I don't mind that, nice way to earn different mounts... but I am so over indriks.
    PC NA
    Will heal DPS for memes.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What if we were able to take our four evolved indriks and merge them into a SUPER MEGA INDRIK? xD
  • LapisLazuli99
    LapisLazuli99
    ✭✭✭
    Minyassa wrote: »
    What if we were able to take our four evolved indriks and merge them into a SUPER MEGA INDRIK? xD

It has 4 Heads or I'm quitting ESO.
    Xbox One - NA
    GT - Lapis Lazuli 99

AD - Orc Dragonknight
    AD - Breton Sorcerer
    AD - High Elf Nightblade
    AD - High Elf Templar
    AD - Wood Elf Warden
    AD - Khajiit Necromancer
    AD - High Elf Arcanist
  • JimmyJuJu
    JimmyJuJu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oliphants! (maybe mini-sized though)
  • Grimm13
    Grimm13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will transform your money from yours to theirs.
    https://sparkforautism.org/

Season of DraggingOn
    It's your choice on how you vote with your $

PC-NA
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lizard mounts. No. Thats not lizard.
  • scorpius2k1
    scorpius2k1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We will have Indriks until AT LEAST 2023, they still have Indrik Subclasses to present.

:trollface:
    🌎 PC/NA
    🐧 Linux (Arch)
    🧑‍💻 ESO Addon Dev
    ⚔️ Stamplar | Magplar | Stamcro | Magsorc | Magcro Healer
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Unfortunately, they added a way to get the event mounts in the cash shop. I liked the idea until event tickets became a thing. Then the real motivation for them introducing this became as transparent as glass. The sad fact is, if we see more evolving mounts there will again be predatory microtransactions that enable paying your way to winning them. Because of that, I don’t want to see more of this. They ruined the idea with greed. This, of course, means we will absolutely see more of this. And they will probably make it even more convoluted to frustrate more players so they just shuck out cash.
  • RefLiberty
    RefLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just curious to see if people expect or want more mounts in line with the Indrik in the future? Or maybe what your ideas for such might be?

Yes, I would like a mount that starts like a big chicken and then evolve to T-Rex.

Why so serious. :blush:
  • ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echatere, please!

S.
  • myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echatere, please!

S.

Echatere mount is what I'm dreaming of since I saw one.

As for future mounts... Next chapter seems to be Skyrim. I doubt we will have anything exotic. Bears, horses, wolves, sabre cats... I just hope they will have some interesting saddles and adornments, like Baandari mounts.

As for Indrik... I still don't understand how to evolve one. I have one basic form. I'd like it to be a Dawnwood variant and I'm not sure if I can get it.
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    myskyrim26 wrote: »
    As for Indrik... I still don't understand how to evolve one. I have one basic form. I'd like it to be a Dawnwood variant and I'm not sure if I can get it.
    To evolve your nascent Indrik into a Dawnwood one, you will need four different Dawnwood berries (Dawnwood berries of bloom, of budding etc.). Once you have those, just use one of them and your nascent indrik will evolve.
    But the Dawnwood berries were just available in Q1. Currently only the Pure-Snow Indrik berries are available, so if you haven't collected the four different Dawnwood berries in the first quarter of 2019 you will not be able to evolve your nascent into a Dawnwood Indrik.
    Perhaps the Dawnwood berries will return some day but up to now there was no official word on this.

PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    myskyrim26 wrote: »
    To evolve your nascent Indrik into a Dawnwood one, you will need four different Dawnwood berries (Dawnwood berries of bloom, of budding etc.). Once you have those, just use one of them and your nascent indrik will evolve.
    But the Dawnwood berries were just available in Q1. Currently only the Pure-Snow Indrik berries are available, so if you haven't collected the four different Dawnwood berries in the first quarter of 2019 you will not be able to evolve your nascent into a Dawnwood Indrik.
    Perhaps the Dawnwood berries will return some day but up to now there was no official word on this.

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/46028/kw/Indrik