The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Fashion Megathread

• roksolana_sowa
    roksolana_sowa
    ✭✭✭
    Elder_Scrolls_Online_Screenshot_2019.05.25_-_02.52.03.33-1.png
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elder_Scrolls_Online_Screenshot_2019.05.25_-_02.52.03.33-1.png

GJ it's a very cool look !
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]
    [Crazy Gatherer & Compulsive Thief]

• Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still looking for that vampire afraid of sunlight look.
    apwYQnt.png
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pirate Captain Outfit
    pir1.jpg
    Styles and Dyes:
    Head: Silver Dawn light
    Shoulder:Celestial light
    Chest:Sapiarch light
    Gloves:Celestial light
    Waist:Pyandonean Heavy
    Legs:Abah's Watch light
    Boots:Pyandonean light
    Weapons:Redguard tier2
    Dyes: Fire Drake's Flame/Divine Gold/Julianos White

just a reminder that this outfit is friggin awesome
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    were 3 pages away from that nice page number
  • cyclonus11
    cyclonus11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    hdVp2yE.png
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LETS SEE SOME SPOOKY OUTFITS TODAY!
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    LETS SEE SOME SPOOKY OUTFITS TODAY!

Wher they at?
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have spooky outfits, only costumes :(
    PS4 EU
  • rosalith
    rosalith
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not the best at screenshots but heres my Breton healer witch!!

dQj5tfM.jpg
    vKxI3sV.jpg
    QUQFiCn.jpg

Chest, legs and staff are coldsnap light, the rest is Glenmoril. I really like how well the two styles complement eachother. Dyes are coldharbour black and dried blood brown. And of course the witch's hat. :)
    "The only way to change a slaver's mind is to drive a sword through it!" - Hiath the Battlemaster
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rosalith wrote: »
    I'm not the best at screenshots but heres my Breton healer witch!!

dQj5tfM.jpg
    vKxI3sV.jpg
    QUQFiCn.jpg

Chest, legs and staff are coldsnap light, the rest is Glenmoril. I really like how well the two styles complement eachother. Dyes are coldharbour black and dried blood brown. And of course the witch's hat. :)

neat
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Improved "Druid of Galen" outfit

wlQfuEF.png

IqSh0mI.png
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A bit late but, 'owl you doing?
    ABNXpwG.jpg
    Edited by NotaDaedraWorshipper on November 3, 2019 6:29PM
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • RefLiberty
    RefLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like to keep things simple, tight and sexy. :smile:
    Although I'm rethinking boots.

uWSu1HN.png

5QcEk90.jpg
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Golden Spear
    wfNvRZt.png
    0XzdDuj.png
    tEBAvNi.png
    7rZSr3C.png
    6bVYl4M.png
    Head: Heavy Daggerfall
    Chest: Heavy Wormcult
    Shoulders: Heavy Malacath
    Hands: Heavy Skinchanger
    Belt: Heavy Hollowjack
    Legs: Heavy Xivkyn
    Feet: Heavy Wormcult
    Weapon: High Elf Staff 1

Dyed with Transliminal Violet and Legate Black
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Faune
    Faune
    ✭✭✭
    r68lqNH.png
    Helmet: Enigmatic Mood Mask (Crown Store Hood)
    Chest: Divine Prosecution Jerkin
    Shoulders: Ebonshadow Arm Cops
    Hands: Divine Prosecution Gloves
    Waist: Argonian Sash 1 (or any belt that isn't seen)
    Legs: Dremora Guards
    Feet: Dremora Boots
    Weapon 1: Ebonshadow Staff
    Colors are Coldharbor Ash Black, Superior Blue and Mages Guild Blue

Old Set:
    KGvrYqo.png
    Chest: Ashlander Jerkin
    Shoulders: Redguard Epaulets 4
    Hands: Redguard Gloves 1
    Waist: Silken Ring Sash (or any belt that isn't seen)
    Legs: Orc Breeches 1
    Feet: Redguard Shoes 2
    Weapon 1: Khajiit Staff 2
    Colors are Jute Green, Battaglir Green, Fighters Guild Red, Varla White and Volunteer's Iron, with Dominion Vanquisher Green on the staff.
    Late-night panda. I'm probably baked.
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a little nuisance
    VTFmJnB.jpg
  • faeeichenlaub
    faeeichenlaub
    ✭✭✭✭
    How are people getting these full on Shots? I'd like to post a few of the outfits I've compiled but can seem to move the camera into something that captures the ensemble decently. Is this achievable on Console?

Log on screen has that Bar across the middle and most camera angles crop the body unless its some ridiculous forced perspective.
    "Azura give me strength, Let my voice change the world as long as I am in it."
  • RefLiberty
    RefLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How are people getting these full on Shots? I'd like to post a few of the outfits I've compiled but can seem to move the camera into something that captures the ensemble decently. Is this achievable on Console?

Log on screen has that Bar across the middle and most camera angles crop the body unless its some ridiculous forced perspective.

You can fiddle the camera angels at the game options, but is too much work for a few screenshots.
    I'm not sure are you on PC or on console, but the easy way to get the full profile screen is just to open the Inventory for example, and as you know, character will be more or less centered.
    For the UI, by default it is unbinded, but if you got keyboard settings, you can bind the Hide UI key to something and remove the UI completely.
    Not sure how to do it on consoles tho.
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a little nuisance
    VTFmJnB.jpg

love the use of pieces and various colors and tones to get the earthy yet rusty color scheme, and the use and locations of bits of armor within the pieces to keep a very "adventurer" vibe that seems like the character itself decided on where and how it needed armor plates after many a dungeon run.

I do a similar things myself as despite being a classic adventurer world wandering rpg character there are not many "classic adventurer" styles of outfit. I wish we got things like packs and satchels that we have seen on some outfits.
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

1. Open Inventory - it will center your character and also blur the surroundings giving it a bit more effect.
    2. Use key to hide UI.
    3. Screen :)
    4. If you will make a ss on solid background color that is contrasting with your outfit, you will be able to easily cut and paste your toon on some nice background in GIMP or PS.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baccarooda wrote: »

Wonder what was originally posted
    Edited by Aliyavana on November 6, 2019 9:15AM
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a little nuisance
    VTFmJnB.jpg

What pieces are you using? I'm interested in those shoes.
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coming soon...

dKPDIwV.png

Can't wait for New Life :D
    Edited by Tryxus on November 7, 2019 9:33PM
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wing wrote: »
    Just a little nuisance

love the use of pieces and various colors and tones to get the earthy yet rusty color scheme, and the use and locations of bits of armor within the pieces to keep a very "adventurer" vibe that seems like the character itself decided on where and how it needed armor plates after many a dungeon run.

I do a similar things myself as despite being a classic adventurer world wandering rpg character there are not many "classic adventurer" styles of outfit. I wish we got things like packs and satchels that we have seen on some outfits.

Thanks! That's Entoloma Blue color which have such interesting "worn out" effect on many materials. I wish we had more colors like that... yes, it will be great if costumes were customizable, so we can make outfits based on them, replacing some pieces and keeping unique parts like those backpacks, shovels.. Idk, why ZOS doesn't implement this, imo it will make costumes more desirable for purchase.
    Just a little nuisance

What pieces are you using? I'm interested in those shoes.

Light Divine prosecution shoes
    Light Assassin's league epaulets
    Light Celestial gloves
    Medium Honor guard chests
    Heavy Dark brotherhood legs
    Heavy Huntsman belt
    Huntsman bow (though I'll go with Silver dawn bow if I was not in "horny" mood when creating that outfit :D )

Colors - Entoloma Blue on leather/cloth, Warrior's Steel on metal, Necromancer blue on shoulders.
  • Arjuna1696
    Arjuna1696
    ✭✭✭
    Just a little nuisance
    VTFmJnB.jpg

What motifs am I looking at here!?!?

Edit: Whoops - saw the answer!
    Edited by Arjuna1696 on November 8, 2019 1:08PM
    Arjúna | Wood Elf Stamina Warden | of the Undying Song | Flawless Conquerer
    Tangles-Up-In-Blue | Argonian Magicka Warden | Spirit Slayer | Flawless Conquerer
    Marcełine | Dark Elf Magicka Nightblade | Spirit Slayer | Flawless Conquerer
    Nausîcaä | Breton Magicka Templar | Spirit Slayer | Flawless Conquerer
  • faeeichenlaub
    faeeichenlaub
    ✭✭✭✭
    Couple Outfit Pics of my main.
    ettppagssm5r.png
    img
  • faeeichenlaub
    faeeichenlaub
    ✭✭✭✭
    9d652fj7f0pk.png
  • r34lian
    r34lian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too many cannibals in dis thread :trollface:
    2000 CP • 18 Maxed Characters • 6 Altmers • 7 Redguards • Necromancer Orc • Warden Dunmer • DK Nord • DK Imperial • Templar Breton
  • svartorn
    svartorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Technically not an outfit, but rather a costume I suppose. Still enormously pleased with it. Crystal Tower Sapiarch's Gown in Ayleid gold/Colossus brass/Palatine's white. Just seems perfect for my "lightbringer" healer templar main, off spec dps magplar.

Staff is divine prosecution style. Not pictured are divine prosecution style swords and shield.

WNKTCHt.png

mz6fGVy.png