A big thanks to ZOS

a1x23
a1x23
✭✭✭
Thank you for the cake. It brought a lot of friends back to the game and helped me level my alt that i have been neglecting. I think this double xp week was a major success. Even though it had its hiccups. I appreciate it very much.
  • BomblePants
    BomblePants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And me! The cake was awesome - thank you :)
    Options
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cake-meme.jpg

Thanks, ZOS! Cake also helped me with a neglected alt.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
    Options
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here: I've always wanted to make a Mag DK, ever since I transferred to EU. And the cake has allowed me to lvl him up quite good (v5)

Big thank you, ZOS :D
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
    Options
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Managed to get quite a few vet ranks cranked out, even leveled up some important skills for off tanking on my stamblade. I also send my thanks!
    Options
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That 100% XP when leveling from Lvl1-50 should be the normal rate!

Basically cut the Lvl1-50 XP requirement by half. Along with Vet rank removal there would be tons of people experimenting with new characters :) Nothing wrong with hoping....
    Options
  • 7788b14_ESO
    7788b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Doncellius wrote: »
    That 100% XP when leveling from Lvl1-50 should be the normal rate!

Basically cut the Lvl1-50 XP requirement by half. Along with Vet rank removal there would be tons of people experimenting with new characters :) Nothing wrong with hoping....

When the game first came out it was. You could level just doing dungeons, or pvp, questing, or grinding. Everything but questing was nerfed. They think the longer you take to level the longer you will stay but that's not always true.
    Options
  • Eiagra
    Eiagra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, thank you much for Cake Week. :) My sister and I were able to get some alts raised up, something I'd been meaning to do, but hadn't had the opportunity. Work and flaky internet kept us from taking full advantage of the celebratory XP boost, but I was able to get a 16 NB up to VR1 and a fresh Sorc up to mid 40-ish. Got some friends involved too, made a couple of new acquaintances along the way.

All in all, a fairly happy week. :) If our internet hadn't been so crappy, it would have been a happier week. *shakes fist at cable that is made of spun sugar and spazzes out when it rains* But I'm pretty satisfied with how it went overall. :)

Only lingering question... will the Charmed Mixing Bowl some day be available to players? ;D
          In verity.
    Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Most of my alts were still in Flax Hide and Steel. Now they're all in either Cotton/Leather/Orichalcum or Spidersilk/Full-Leather/Dwarven. Also finally got my Vampire up to being able to bite people plus got his skills but not ultimate morphed and morphed all of my Werewolf's WW skills + ultimate. That's something I've been needing to get done for a long time too lol (my Vamp being able to bite at least :p )

Also my main gained 2 Vet Ranks :p
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
    Options
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was a really nice welcome back to the game. I had to work, and I had social obligations for three of the cake nights, yet I still managed to get 30+ CP this week and ground out all the skills on alternate weapon lines on two Vet alts.

Not a bad week.

But next time, ZOS, make it chocolate, mmmkay?
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
    Options
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    But next time, ZOS, make it chocolate, mmmkay?

I still think that the chef's name was an alias and that it was really.....

cheesecake
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
    Options
  • IrishGirlGamer
    IrishGirlGamer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, Zenimax. Thanks for the cake. It was a lot of fun.

Valar Morghulis.

Someday I'm going to put a sword through your eye and out the back of your skull. Arya Stark

You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well. Sansa Stark

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. Desmond Tutu
    Options
  • Caeric
    Caeric
    ✭✭✭
    Just adding my THANK YOU! Work (and life in general) kept me from playing as much as I would have liked during this celebration, but I still enjoyed it quite a bit.

And thanks @newtinmpls... now I want some cheesecake!
    Options
  • schwarzman1
    schwarzman1
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you ZOS!
    PS4 NA AD
    PSN: schwarzman1
    Options
  • Aquanova
    Aquanova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1 this post! Awesome gift ZOS!

Mahalo <3
    NA/PC
    Options
  • iam_slickone
    iam_slickone
    ✭✭✭
    Tryxus wrote: »
    Same here: I've always wanted to make a Mag DK, ever since I transferred to EU. And the cake has allowed me to lvl him up quite good (v5)

Big thank you, ZOS :D

same here, i hit vr5 on my new magica sorc
    'Keyser Soze Magic Templar
    Siike Magic Sorcer
    'Haze Stamina NightBlade
    'Caeser Stamina DK
    'Leonidas Stamina Templar
    'Thunder Stamina Sorcer

Options
  • whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you ZOS for the cake, it was fun and now alot of my Characters are fat with XP and need to get lean again... LOL
    Signed, Kotaro Atani.PS5 NA
    VR16/ CP 160 Khajiit Nightblade of the Aldmeri Dominion, Guildmaster and Assassin of the Queen's Hand guild on NA PC. PvP Officer in the WOLF guild on NA PS5, and of course Master Thief. Currently 3120 CP out of 3600 CP on NA PS5. Currently 810 CP on NA PC (used for PTS testing purposes only). On PS5 I am also a Master Crafter, all traits done and learned, Jewelry crafting done. all Motifs learned on PS5 except for maybe two-three Motifs. Both Companions are Max level as are their Skills.Warrior, Lover, Thief.... Nightblade. Aldmeri Dominion For Life! For the Queen!! Go Dominion or go home ! "I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims. The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." ―Your Queen Commands, Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri.(All 18 characters are AD only! This one is a AD Loyalist)Member of ESO Since January 29, 2014, started early Access 3/30/14 on PC, currently subbed on NA PS5 and on NA PC. Note- I only use PC for PTS testing purposes, the PS5 is my dedicated Game Platform.Note- for those that don't know how to say Kotaro Atani it's "Ko tar row Ah ta ni" (Ko with a Oh sound, tar which sounds like the sticky black tar stuff, row like rowing a boat, Ah with a AHHHH sound, Ta with a Tahhh sound, Neeee which sounds like knee)"The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past...""Moonsugar may be the key to paradise, but it is through a false door...""A perfect society is always elsewhere..."- Unknown book of Khajiiti proverbs.
    Options
  • Mic1007
    Mic1007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The cake rocked. :)
    @Mic1007
    Champion Rank 900+
    DC/AD/EP
    PC NA

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    Options
  • Asherons_Call
    Asherons_Call
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here. Thank you! I have not played much recently but I had to come back for this. I have a sorc as my main and have been wanting to level an alt but was dreading it. I got my alt from 13-49 in just a few days :)
    Options
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job ZOS!

Gave me the incentive to delete my VR10 Sorc that I haven't played in about a year and a half and roll an new character that I'm having a blast with.

Also, it's been so nice to see Tamriel "alive" again with so many players! Made me remember just how great the population was at launch...and also smile knowing that those days aren't lost after all :)

The cake was wonderful! Shall we plan on a nice pie for next year???? ;)

I'll still be here either way, and again THANKS!
    PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
    Options