The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Sappy Sappy Joy Joy

Logicbomb00
Logicbomb00
✭✭✭✭
Anyone else having fun with these 3 sets?

AHLJCiD.pngv6GVwdU.pngLeeching-Plate-Set.png

these are the only images I could find but you have to use:

malabeths - head, shoulders
leeching - chest, hands, feet, legs, belt
Bahrahas - 3 piece jewellery, 1 handed, shield

• Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds fun!

Have you tried it with skoria 2pc instead of malubeth?
  • Logicbomb00
    Logicbomb00
    ✭✭✭✭
    yeah i've tried it with a few monster helm sets including nerianeths, but found that for tanking the malabeths is really good as it increases the healing of the other 2 sets when it procs :)
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    yeah i've tried it with a few monster helm sets including nerianeths, but found that for tanking the malabeths is really good as it increases the healing of the other 2 sets when it procs :)

Interesting, I really want to test this set up out now
  • Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks awesome.
  • LegacyDM
    LegacyDM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This setup is good for tanking but you will hit like a wet noodle with little sustainability.
    Legacy of Kain
    Vicious Carnage
    ¥ampire Lord of the South
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im curious as how this might work with templar sweeps and skoria
  • Logicbomb00
    Logicbomb00
    ✭✭✭✭
    This setup is good for tanking but you will hit like a wet noodle with little sustainability.

ah so you've tried the set up and know exactly how it works? haha

ive had absolutely no problems with sustainability. there are 3 health bonuses within the sets and 1 for each of stam and magicka, which frees up your jewellery enchants and mundus stone to fill any gaps that your racials leave in your regen pools. if youre after more damage then yes either skoria or nerianeths would be better depending on your class.

im sure there are much better combos out there but for a hard to kill self healing tank this one is heaps of fun!
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sheer venom is better than leeching.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my GM has been using these in pvp and it freaks people out when the leeching procs at their feet many are unaware of what it is I am usually with him both magicka nb's him that set up me more meta and my funell heals hit him for loads due to his set up.
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So does the 30% healing stack with major vitality? And the two 4% bonuses?
    And does it also proc on bosses?
    PC EU - NoCP PvP, is real PvP
    Tiidehunter Nord StamDK EP PvP Main
    Legion Commander Tresdin Stamplar DC PvE Main
    Sephirith Altmer MagPlar EP Gondar the Bounty Hunter Khajiit StamBlade DC
    The Dirge Redguard StamNecro EP Disruptor Stormcrafter Nord StamSorc AD
    Lone Druid Bosmer Stam Warden EP Necro-Phos Argonian MagBlade AD
    @ McAttack in game
    Played since beta, and then on console at release, until the game became unplayable on console.
  • Logicbomb00
    Logicbomb00
    ✭✭✭✭
    So does the 30% healing stack with major vitality? And the two 4% bonuses?
    And does it also proc on bosses?

yes to all of the above.

• Blackleopardex
    Blackleopardex
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is from a magica nb perspective:
    This build works great in solo gameplay, like a veteran dungeon, however i tend to use bloodspawn in pve and malubeth in pvp.

This is true to some degree, let me explain(this is in pvp):

In single target the sets themselves(leeching and bahrahas) is not the best since they are aoe. And your damage is not that great since your sacrificing everything for these combos but your sustain will be ok, with shiponing and the low cost of Swallow soul. Conclusion: Hard to kill, and kill few.

The worst encounter for this set is small group, espcially rangers, because your siphoning will not be enough to sustain you if you use sap essence and this you need because of the increased damage on you. That said I have killed a group of five in close quarters, but it's more about good area to fight, luck and inexperienced targets.

This is where it gets interesting, against groups:
    Since both sets are healing you based on the damage done(aoe), the more targets you have around you the more damage you do and the more healing you takes, if you combind them with sap essence and malubeth procs on top of this you are almost invincible for a little while. The poison damage this set does is not bad, and remember that you are using siphoning attacks that procs of sap essence(sustain). Top that whit a ultimate and proximity! Even better for this setup is to go IC or the sewers where people can't take distance from you.

So in conclusion the setup you posted really depends on certain things, like where are you, how many are you fighting. It's not any ultimate build, but certainly fun to play with.
    6 NB: Tank, Healer, Mag/Stam PVE&PVP.
    I don't read long signatures: https://www.youtube.com/user/Blackleopardex
  • Logicbomb00
    Logicbomb00
    ✭✭✭✭
    yeah it certainly has its limitations in pvp or solo use, but I use it more for group content tanking, where sometimes you are out of reach of the healer. then it really shines. for those that are interested the gold version stats are -

LEECHING
    -1064 health
    -4% healing
    -4% healing
    -1204 damage / heals per second

BAHRAHAS
    -1064 health
    -967 magicka
    -967 stamina
    -1020 damage / heals per second

MALABETH
    -1064 health
    -6885 damage / heal
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would love to try this out but can't gather all of the pieces. Mix this in with a reliable source of Major Mending, along with Rapid Regen or Resolving Vigor.... Crazy healing!
  • Pepsi2853_ESO
    Pepsi2853_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    where do you get the leeching set from?
  • Logicbomb00
    Logicbomb00
    ✭✭✭✭
    Leeching set comes from Imperial City Prison