The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

64 bit Client sound issues

Johngo0036
Johngo0036
✭✭✭✭✭
I was running the game in 64 bit client last night.. was awesome, NO CRASHES,
BUT,
I always put the music off,
in 64 bit client it would randomly play me some music,
Like when in hit the E key to interact it would play music as long as held the key down....

anyone else experience this
PC EU Megaserver
@Johngo0036
CP900+
Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• Malborn66
    Malborn66
    ✭✭✭
    Hello,

I have been using the 64-Bit Client for a week or so and I can confirm your findings.
    My experience is that the Music will just cut out at random and there are also random bursts of noises of various sorts from time to time including what sounds like white noise.
    Clearly all is not well with the Sound Processing part of this client as I have never experienced such issues with the normal client (32-bit?)
  • Selstad
    Selstad
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is a known issue and Zenimax is collecting data about it, and are fairly active in this thread: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/251472/audio-bugs/p1

I suggest that if you have these problems with the 64 bit client, go to that thread and see what you can do to help them pinpoint the issue :smile: